14 colors available

BY BOBBI BROWN #35 in Blush

Bobbi Brown Nectar Shimmer Brick Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• "It is very light and shimmery." in 1 review
  • "it is intended for eye shadow but works great for blush too." in 1 review
  • "Great highlighting bronzer with the right amount of shimmer." in 1 review
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Review for: Bronze Compact
I love this so much because of its versatility. they can be used as highlighter, shadows, and bronzer. normally I like my bronzer to be matte, but this gives a gorgeous golden glow. I love using the colors separately on my eyes. for someone without lots of time in their beauty routine, this can take out lots of guesswork on what shades to use with what, and blended together, they make a gorgeous bronze. minus one star because as perfect as this is, I honestly can't remember how many I've replaced in all the years I've been using. it does warn you that it's a fragile product, but you'd think after all these years they might try to change the packaging somewhat to protect it a little more. I've had the strips completely separate and just one or two fall out, and I've also lost the entire brick out of the compact. I wish they would make it more purse friendly because it is such a versatile product that you wanna take on the go for touch ups. but it's fragility still hasn't stopped me.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Ivins
Review for: Bronze Compact
This is my favorite of all time bronzer, I have been using this for years. The color when there all blended together is a beautiful bronze, not orange or to grayish ..just the perfect bronze for all skin tones. I have a medium tan olive complexion, so for me I have a hard time finding the perfect bronzer, a lot are to dark, muddy, and even to orange. This is shimmery .not big sparkles but a nice shimmer, so you must love the shimmer. I don't find it to be powdery or to have a lot or any fall out, it really has a nice soft creamy feel to it. Also you can use each individual color for your eyes or hi light also. And if you don't want to spend a lot just to try it there is an smaller $25 version which is perfect for travel also. All in all I love bronzers, I have quite a few and if you haven't tried this one ..you really should.
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
West Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a Sephora VIB member, I was lucky enough to attend their early access holiday event this morning and oh BOY did i do some wallet damage. I purchased the holiday pack of three shimmer brinks and I could DIE for how beautiful they are. I love the functionality of the product because not only can you swipe your brush over all the colors for the perfect highlight, but you can also use the colors individually for an inner corner eye highlight, OR you can use half the colors to perfect a lighter or darker highlight based on which half you use. I not only use this as a highlighter but also as a blush and eyeshadow. I would recommend getting the holiday palette of three because you get THREE, I REPEAT 3 for just over the price of one!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Easton, PA
Review for: Rose Compact
I refer to this as "Disney Princess" blush. It gives this ethereal rosy "glow-from-within" finish to your skin. Absolutely flawless and leaves an angelic finish. The fact that it has multiple stripes of darker washes of color also makes it great to use as an inner corner highlight, as well as eyeshadow. Anything that can be used as multiple items gets an A+ in my book. The only drawback is the price. But because there's so much of it, the likelihood of running out even with every day use would probably leave you at a couple years of ownership before having to repurchase.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Cypress, CA
Review for: Pink Sunset
This is high shimmer bronzer, it emphasizes pores slightly. It gives a nice golden glow. I don't apply highlighter on top to avoid looking a bit too glittery/shimmery.
When I wore this shade to see how long it would wear for, it hung on well for seven hours . The powder itself has a soft texture that’s very shimmery and metallic-like, but it never feels gritty, despite the amount of shimmer in the product. This product also looks really lovely wet, which enables you to bring out the metallic sheen for a very glitzy look.
Yael P.
Yael P.
Review for: Bronze Compact
When I bought this product I didn't know what to expect considering it was my first bronzer, but I was in luck and it turned out pretty well. The product blended really easily and had a shine/glow that was just enough to not be overpowering when applied in moderation. Turns out the color was a bit to dark for me and had to change to the rose instead because of my skin undertones. Overall great purchase. Highly recommend to get the brush that goes along with the product.
Susan G.
Susan G.
Wenona, IL
Review for: Bronze Compact
Super wonderful shimmer brick for blush, highlighting, and contouring all in one product!! Goes on smoothly and even. No scent at all. I got pretty tan this summer so it is not quite deep enough at the present time, but in a few weeks it will show up beautifully. Run and go buy, this shimmer brick is a classic it does so many things, small enough for your make up bag, to put in your purse. Oh and it has a mirror and brush that comes with it. What a steal!
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product line from Bobbi Brown is my absolute favorite. I'm incredibly fair skinned but I have owned all of the shimmer brick shades excluding one because they are so flattering. I think that this product is sheer but has "build-able" color if you want maximum impact. In a pinch (ex when traveling lightly) a shimmer brick can also be the perfect eyeshadow palette. It's one of the best makeup products out there. Highly recommended.
Jared B.
Jared B.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Bronze
I have read on here that it is a blush topper but i have pretty medium tan skin and i believe that it looks amazing as a highlighter the price is not that reasonable I'd rather go for a becca highlighter if oh we're looking for one and i wish the packaging was more it was just plastic so it felt cheap for what i was paying but i was paying for the product not the packaging and the product i believe is amazing but not the best.
Michellebellemakeup W.
Michellebellemakeup W.
Review for: Bronze Compact
I purchased this 'Bronze' shade in the mini compact from Sephora for $25. There are 5 strips of colors ranging from a light champagne color, to a more bronze-y color. Each can be used individually or swirled together for a perfect light gold color. It can also be used as eye shadow as well as highlighter. The formula is finely milled and can be applied for a subtle glow, or built up a bit more.
Mo H.
Mo H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this be a good product to use on brown eyes?
Lili N.
Lili N.
Are these worth the money? Idk are they suppose to be a shadow or highlighter? It looks super pretty though but I have yet to try any of the bricks from Bobbi brown
Emily I.
Emily I.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product for people with fair skin?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Salem, OR
This looks gorgeous!! How's the pigmentation? Is the product worth the price?
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How are you supposed to use this? All over the face...as a highlight?