Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Highlighter Mini

What it is: A mini version of the iconic highlighter for soft-focus, lit-from-within color with a flattering blend of pale, golden, and rosy pinks. What it does: Get a glowing hint of shimmer with Bobbi Browns Shimmer Brick. This compact features five...

What is the payoff like? I remember when these were huge and everyone had one. Is it worth investing in now or are there better products out there?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Highlighter Mini!
Haleigh K.
Lynn, MA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Highlighter Mini
This is my absolute favorite highlighter. I use this almost everyday! It is the perfect shade and goes with just about any makeup look. Super versatile. Keep the little pad in it to ensure the highlight from breaking.
Monique D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Highlighter Mini
My alllll time favorite! I use it over my contour and it gives me a beautiful bronzed glow!! I always make sure i have one in my make up drawer!
Tanu J.
Pacoima, CA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Highlighter Mini
This shimmer brick highlighter gives very nice pink color. I usually use this shimmer on my blush and gives a very elegant look.
Paulette L.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Highlighter Mini
I am on my 2nd palette of this product. I like it’s subtle glow. My palette has more bronze than pink tones so it might be an older style. I can use it as a highlighter and bronzer
Brittain S.
Glen rock, PA
I feel like this brand gets slept on when it comes to beauty bloggers and gurus. I like a more pink shimmer highlighter on my skin, I have olive undertones, so I snagged this cute little palette of four gorgeous pink/lilac shimmers! These also work for a cute little inner eye corner glow moment! The pay off was very good, there was medium fallout, it was a bit loosey goosey. The package felt heavy and well made! Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Highlighter Mini
Colette B.
The first highlighter I ever used, and I use it religiously to this day! Can be used with a brush on your cheekbones or with your fingers and a eyeshadow brush on your eyes for a shimmery and not overpowering look!
Emmy S.
St Simons Is, GA
Ah, I don’t totally love this product. The payoff and color options are just not what I want and tends to be too glittery for my taste. Bobbi Brown has much better options in my opinion.
Lauren G.
Norwood, MA
First I’ll start by saying I havnt found many highlighters that I really love most are either too subtle or leave streaks and don’t blend well. I got this as part of a Sephora favorites highlighters kit and I fell in love with it . It gives you. Pop of color and is buildable but isn’t very shimmery which I prefer. when I want to look more natural I can still use it. Would recommend giving it a try if your looking for a new highlighter! #Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Highlighter Mini
Jaime H.
W Bloomfield, MI
I wanted this so badly and when I finally got it I was so disappointed. It’s chalky. I like my highlighter to shine bright but in a smooth, almost wet way. This didn’t give me what I like to achieve with a highlighter.
Tammy F.
Peoria, AZ
I have these shimmer bricks in every color. They are great for some shimmery color on your face but they’re so versatile too. I use them like an eyeshadow palette too.