Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact ROSE G

Brand new in original box. Shade: Rose Gold. Size: 0.4oz/10.3g, full size. Made in Italy. Shimmer brick powders are fragile, please handle with care.

This shimmering, brush-on powder creates a soft, warm pink glow. Works well with neutral and pink blush shades. Net wt 0.4 oz/10.3g; Limited edition.

Is this super sparkly or just a subtle shimmer? Worth the price?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact ROSE G!
deborah L.
Phoenix Arizona
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact ROSE G uploaded by deborah L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I absolutely love Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Brick. It glides on beautifully. It gives my skin color with a beautiful glow. It looks natural. I receive so many compliments on how great my skin looks when I'm wearing it. It has long lasting power. Price point is resonable considering how long it lasts. I highly recommend Shimmer Brick by Bobbi Brown. #BIGCLEANCHALLENGE
Emily A.
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact ROSE G uploaded by Emily A.
Purchased at: Macy's
I’ve used this for YEARS! Recently I ran out of mine but certainly looking to replace it ASAP!! I absolutely adore this product. #wakeupmakeup
Maya M.
Westminster, CO
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact ROSE G uploaded by Maya M.
A nice shimmery highlighter. It is multipurpose. It could be used on top of blush or eyeshadow or as highlighter. I got mine in Beige.
Michelle M.
Katy, TX
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact ROSE G uploaded by Michelle M.
I love the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick compact. They were some of the first highlighters I started using about 13 years ago. This product stands the test of time. It gives your skin radiance and glow without being over-the-top or glittery. I will continue to use these for years to come.
madhu J.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love this Highliter as it has nice Rosy pink shades in it and it is perfect for my skin tone.
Karla F.
Collierville, TN
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact ROSE G uploaded by Karla F.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Cute and creative .. during so much is perfect 🤩 my complete experience with the best in the night
Maria R.
Moreno Valley (California)
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact ROSE G uploaded by Maria R.
Really pretty and I love it I would definitely buy this one again and it’s very long lasting
Kelley M.
Crittenden, KY
Beautiful colors! You can use them individually or even better mix them all together then apply. It gives a beautiful glow and I think it would look lovely on so many different complexions.
Neveen S.
El Cajon, CA
This is such an awesome blush, eyeshadow,highlighter all in one!! I love it it’s good for all skin type! Bobbi Brown
Nadia B.
Burlingame, CA
I have used this highlighter for years. It gives a very fresh, dewy look without it being too shimmery. I will also use this as an eye shadow at times to brighten things up.