Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact ROSE G uploaded by Nicole T.Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact ROSE G uploaded by Sugra A.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Brand new in original box. Shade: Rose Gold. Size: 0.4oz/10.3g, full size. Made in Italy. Shimmer brick powders are fragile, please handle with care.

This shimmering, brush-on powder creates a soft, warm pink glow. Works well with neutral and pink blush shades. Net wt 0.4 oz/10.3g; Limited edition.

Nonni S.
The Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks are one of my all time favorite highlighters. I love that there are multiple colors in it that you can use individually or all blended together. I’ve had mine for a very long time and it hasn’t even hit pan yet! Love it!
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This is a very pretty blush/ highlight I can get many tone or shades from one item and it’s so smooth to the touch. I have so many highlighters and this one stands out. I know I want to buy more colors.
Madison R.
A high shine lady if I may say so myself. You could use this as a blush topper or as a lone highlight but regardless what you do, this highlight looks gorgeous. It blends well, and I personally think that the strips of different colors is a genius invention.
Nathalia G.
Roselle Park, NJ
This is the most beautiful rosy high light.  Bobbi brown never fails for me. At times you might get large chunks of glitter but very rarely.  Very easy to apply and provides that pinky rose look you'd want.  I would repurchase and recommend to friends.
Rosalinda C.
Van Nuys, CA
Bobbi Brown is one of the highest quality makeup and skin brands in the world. The makeup and skin products are gentle on all skin types and used to help bring out your natural beauty instead of changing it. I would buy this brand, Sand & Sky and Ahava for the rest of my life if possible.
Maria E.
united states
This works, but the colors weren't the best for my coloring. I am of medium complexion and the colors were either too light or too dark for my face. I did like the feel and look of the highlighter though!
A R.
Love the ability to mix colours with this product. Great for both blush and highlighter. A shimmer rather than a glow. Ranges from pink to nude to brown. When it is blended together, it brings your face to life. Great for holiday makeup: use on shoulders on beach or night time.
FRANKI P.
Seaford, NY
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I enjoy a more neutral to light highlighter as I am v fair skinned in the winter. I love you use the 2nd one down/4th down for the crevasse in my eyes and the 3rd/4th for my nose & below my eyebrows! Great product and beautiful highlight.
Lauren L.
new york
This is one of the first B.B. products I ever tried. I tried it a long time ago and it’s still a market hit so that speaks for itself! Awesome colors and great formula!
Tiffany N.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
The shimmer brick is super versatile. It can be used as a natural blush or a highlight. It’s a little pricy however it gives a very amazing glowy, dewy finish that I absolutely love. When I run out I’ll definitely be repurchasing.