MakeupBobbi Brown
Shimmer Brick Compact

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact

Shop Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Who has tried this? I have been wanting to try it so bad but haven’t bought it yet. I’ve heard mixed reviews. Do you recommend this?
Hola chicas ustedes an usado está paleta se ven bien ?
whyy is this the only packaging that comes apart?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact!
Product Highlights
this product is so versatile! you can you it as an all over face shimmer or as eye shadow. a little goes a long ways!in reviews
Susan B.
Saint Marys, GA
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact uploaded by Susan B.
Review for: Beige, Other
This highlight/shimmer complexion perfector provides a sheer, subtle glow. The Beige (right) is another great product for the beach or no make up days, and the bronze (left) gives an excellent sun-kissed glow. It is comparatively priced with other, higher end brands. I recommend trying this item. #summerskin
Danielle L.
Eastvale, CA
Great item to add some depth and highlight to your daily make up. I use it as a highlight just above my blush. It give a slight shimmer and looks very fresh.
Alexandra W.
Greenfield, MA
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact uploaded by Alexandra W.
This was one of the first high end products my mom bought me when I was 15. I'm 33 now and still reach for it--especially in the summer. No better way to get a natural bronze with just the right amount of shimmer. I love that you can use the individual colors for eye looks. So worth the $$$
Crystin S.
New York
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact uploaded by Crystin S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This review is for the bronze color. I have a LOVE and HATE relationship with this shimmer brick. I’ve been using this for years and it’s absolutely stunning. I get compliments on my glowing skin every single time I use this. It’s not sparkly, leaves a beautiful glow, doesn’t emphasize texture, and the powder is smooth. However, every single one I’ve owned has broken within a month. I’m not dropping or traveling with this product. I think the powder is just so soft that it eventually crumbles. Such a shame bc it’s expensive! I keep using my broken one until I can’t stand it any longer knowing the new one will break too. I’ve been looking for a replacement product but nothing comes close to the bronze glow this provides. Any recommendations would be much appreciated!
khattar T.
Portland
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact uploaded by khattar T.
Review for: Pink Quartz
I tried the bronze for the first time to highlight my cheekbones. I could not see the product at all with one swipe using a soft brush. After 3 applications I could see it. It gives more of a soft, golden shimmer than bronze and it accentuates every flaw on the skin. #love
Tyler N Morgan B.
Danville, WV
Review for: Bronze
Bought this a week ago and it's one of my favorite products to use! I love using it for eye shadow although its a bronzer. It leaves me glowing
Victoria G.
Review for: Bronze
This is my secret to my makeup routine! It gives that wonderful candlelight bronze glow that make your skin and features pop!
Missy H.
Xenia, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Bronze
I have this product and I love it, it's really pretty on and off your skin. Let me know if you have tried it I hope you have a good evening.
Mary M.
Review for: Pink Quartz
I love all of Bobbi Browns products. They are a high end makeup so they are a little pricey but well worth the extra money. They are highly pigmented and blend absolutely flawlessly. They are great for all ages and they give you that high end look.
kristina R.
Bloomington, IN
First of all I think Bobbi Brown has outstanding products and these shimmer strips ( highlighter bar) are not an exception. They are also really nice. You can use a couple different colors to get a custom color or just just one at a time. I really enjoy using them but the deeper colors are only useful for me in the summer when I have more of a tan. I think the dupe for this is the physicians formula nude shimmer bar.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mia A.
il y a 2 ans
Tracy J. il y a un an
Are you doing skin prep before applying you makeup products? Moisturizer ,primer? Those may be a common factor. Or maybe it’s the brand you are using.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
il y a 2 ans
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact is this great for Brown eyes?
Tracy J. il y a un an
This can be used for eyeshadow as well and yes it’ll go great with brown eyes especially if you use the bronze shade.