BY BOBBI BROWN #87 in Highlighter

What It Is:

This shimmering, brush-on powder creates a soft, warm pink glow.

Why It's Different:

Handmade in Italy, this compact features superfine pigments that reflect radiance and light.

How To Use:

Sweep the Face Blender Brush (sold separately) through all five shades of the Shimmer Brick Compact and dust lightly on cheekbones after Blush. Focus on applying shimmer on the top of cheekbones—where light naturally hits the face—for the most flattering look.

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact
  • "this product is so versatile! you can you it as an all over face shimmer or as eye shadow. a little goes a long ways!" in 72 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This product is absolutely amazing. It was one of my first luxury makeup purchases and part of the reason I got hooked before luxe make-up was ever the cool thing.
I was lucky then because I didn't have YouTube personalities telling me what to buy and I had to figure it out on my own and this just jumped out at me.
It's gorgeous and it has a sleek black case that feels very Luxe and the inside has these absolutely gorgeous pearlescent shimmery pigmented colors is that a picture just could never do justice.
Then I got it home and I used it every single day I used it for bronzing my face and I used it for eye shadow. You can use the dark colors for transitional shades or every color looks good as a lid shade. the lighter colors look great as under brow or inner corner shades and you can make an entire eye look out of just this one palette. It's super pigmented the formula is velvety and soft and silky, but there's no Fallout. There's no Glitter so it's an expensive-looking Shimmer without the cheap looking heavy glitter effect that we sometimes get with highlighters.
I have very pale skin and the darker colors would be too much to be a highlighter but the higher colors, meaning the lighter colors work great as a highlighter. but if you're really pale like me the darker colors work great as a shimmery bronzer that isn't too heavy or even a blush if you focus on the pink shades.
Overall I love this compact. It is very expensive for the amount of product you get but considering we spend the same amount on 3 to 4 eyeshadow pans it's not that bad and it's way better quality then most highlighters you've used before.
This will always be a favorite of mine and have a special place in my heart as it introduced me to the world of and what is now my obsession of luxury makeup. It taught me that no matter what new releases come out or how hyped up something is that if you ignore everything else in the store and you don't experiment with anything you'll really miss out on some really great makeup. I totally recommend for anyone of any skin tone and any undertone you can make this work for you in one way or another.
Of course as with every other luxury thing only by from Sephora or other well-known luxury store brands or you will be buying a fake and it may look the same but it will never perform the same or even have the same colors once applied. It's also very dangerous as they have no one like the FDA overlooking the ingredients they use and people have had severe health problems occur because of fake makeup so don't waste your money and just save up for the real thing. It is expensive but it's very pigmented and a little goes a long way so it will last you quite some time with daily use I can make mine last for a year.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
I love love love this product.  I have used it to replace my blush.  I love the slight shimmer it has while being very subtle.  I actually just drag a brush from top to bottom for every day use.  I love the shimmer it gives which is enough to give some "personality" to an otherwise flat color on your cheek bones.  While the price tag is higher than other similar products, I feel like this little compact has lasted me a very long time.  I love that the shades match all skin tones.  Normally I am not a fan of products where colors are sitting directly next to each other in the same compact.  This is one of the only products I have that does this.  I love this product and highly recommend to anyone who wants a compact that can do just about anything (cheeks, highlights, eyes)
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
This was a wonderful product ! I loved using it for a highlighter , I loved the shimmer ! It’s super pigmented but I don’t like the idea of having multiple colors so close together that you have to use them all at once. I just feel it’s weird. But overall I enjoyed the product and would not buy again because it’s super expensive but good thing I won’t need to I don’t use mine often ! But I recommend this product.
Srin Y.
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER!!!! It is my first highlighter and it has caused me to want to try more colors. On me, it looks natural and beautiful. It causes my nose to look much smaller than it actually is. Everyone says in other reviews that to use in moderation but I put on as much as I think is needed every day and I've had it since September. I'm super pale and it looks amazing on even the darkest skin in my family, which is pretty tan. I really recommend this highlighter to any one.
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I love the shimmer bricks :) when I’m in a hurry I put some over my cheeks and go! It’s easy to apply and blend but is incredibly pigmented!! I recommend using a stifled or fan brush. Not only are they beautiful to look at, but they look flawless on. I just purchased my second one, and will continue to support and purchase Bobbi Brown
Leslee H.
Norman , OK
I am not a fan. I actually returned mine because it didn’t do what i expected it to do for the price and name brand. It was such s beautiful brick i was shocked at the lack of high light it actually put off. Maybe it was my skin tone or brushes at the time not sure. But i was greatly disappointed.
Stephanie G.
I couldn’t live without my brick. I use it as a bronzer and eyeshadow. It’s the perfect makeup to take when traveling because you get two products for one. I use my brick daily. I believe this product is good for all types of skin. I would absolutely recommend this product to everyone.
Svetlana S.
This highlighter is gorgeous! You can mix all the shades together or use one or some of them. The compact is very pretty and you get 10,3 grams of product. It applies so easily and looks stunning. I use it as a blush- highlighter for a healthy vacation look. Great product but quite pricey.
Katt S.
New braunfels, TX
A more shimmery highlighter but still beautiful and glowy! Mix and select shades for a custom color every time or even throw this on your lids for an easy and summery look! A little goes a long way, the formula is beautiful and smooth as well! Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact
Mo H.
Would this be a good product to use on brown eyes?
Lili N.
Are these worth the money? Idk are they suppose to be a shadow or highlighter? It looks super pretty though but I have yet to try any of the bricks from Bobbi brown
Harley S.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this eyeshadow crease?
Danielle S.
How are you supposed to use this? All over the face...as a highlight?
Stephanie C.
Salem, OR
This looks gorgeous!! How's the pigmentation? Is the product worth the price?