BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A shimmering powder blush that glides on smoothly and evenly, giving cheeks a glowing pop of color.

Why It's Different:

It's formulated with pearl pigments for extra luminosity.

How To Use:

Sweep the Blush Brush (sold separately) over powder and lightly tap off excess. Apply to apples of cheeks, blending outward and upward into the hairline, and then downward for the most natural effect.

Talc , Silica , Zinc Stearate , Polyethylene , Tricaprylin , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D’Abeille , Peg-150 Distearate , Laureth-4 , Lanolin , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)]

Rachel W.
Scarsdale, NY
I absolutely love the product. Its color is gorgeous. This can be made very sheer or can be very pigmented all depending on the kind of look you are going for. I would definitely recommend to others if they wanted a blush that can be apart if any look.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I was very happy to try this color blush and wow what a different this made in my makeup routine can travel well and didn't break and I used alot and not hitting pan yet.
Liberty D.
Converse, TX
So much pigment! This is a great high end blush. I'm not really a fan of blush with shimmer, but this one made me come around! Its very long lasting, i never have to re apply.
Its pricey, but worth it! Would definitely recommend to others! It's now a staple blush in my collection.
Finnlee E.
I don't have this, but I almost bought it at my last trip for blush! I truly loved the shimmer of this one, I don't think it would be good for me* daily. It is beautiful for a night out, or a girl that is all about sparkling! Beautiful product, had a nice feel too btw.
Eva M.
A beautiful blush that's great for day or night wear. I love Bobbi Brown's products & the blush has become an every day staple for me.
Anastasiya A.
This is a great palatte for a softer look. It adds nice sparkle without going over the top. Great for lighter skin tones.
Pisithsey B.
Love it. The shimmer is beautiful and very pigmented. This color is bright and great for spring.
Cristal L.
Santee , CA
Amazing blush. Apply well on brush and easy to use. I love how nice the color looks on my skin.
Dulcie S.
Leicester,England
This blush is very pigmented pretty and silky reminds me of orgasm by nars and that's around the same price a recommend rose gold by sleek which is a UK brand and is it exactly the same as the nars one but quarter the price
Laurel K.
Very shimmery and pretty pink blush! Perfect for going out or for a special occasion! This product is very pigmented so make sure not to wear too much!
Christina K.
Citrus Heights, CA
For those who have used it, did you find that it stays on for a while?? or did you see that it fades throughout the day? if so, what primers or make up setters do you use to keep it on the longest?