3 colors available

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Blush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Buy on Bobbi B...
Cristal L.
Cristal L.
Santee, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Blush
Amazing blush. Apply well on brush and easy to use. I love how nice the color looks on my skin.
Pisithsey B.
Pisithsey B.
Love it. The shimmer is beautiful and very pigmented. This color is bright and great for spring.
Liberty D.
Liberty D.
Converse, TX
So much pigment! This is a great high end blush. I'm not really a fan of blush with shimmer, but this one made me come around! Its very long lasting, i never have to re apply.
Its pricey, but worth it! Would definitely recommend to others! It's now a staple blush in my collection.
Eva M.
Eva M.
A beautiful blush that's great for day or night wear. I love Bobbi Brown's products & the blush has become an every day staple for me.
Finnlee E.
Finnlee E.
I don't have this, but I almost bought it at my last trip for blush! I truly loved the shimmer of this one, I don't think it would be good for me* daily. It is beautiful for a night out, or a girl that is all about sparkling! Beautiful product, had a nice feel too btw.
Dulcie S.
Dulcie S.
Leicester,England
This blush is very pigmented pretty and silky reminds me of orgasm by nars and that's around the same price a recommend rose gold by sleek which is a UK brand and is it exactly the same as the nars one but quarter the price
Christina K.
Christina K.
Citrus Heights, CA
For those who have used it, did you find that it stays on for a while?? or did you see that it fades throughout the day? if so, what primers or make up setters do you use to keep it on the longest?