BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

This brush delivers natural, lightweight coverage and can be used with any loose or pressed powders.

Why It's Different:

The rounded shape of the brush fits perfectly around the corners of the nose and other hard-to-reach areas for precise and thorough application.

How to Use:

Use the Sheer Powder Brush to sweep powder on the forehead, cheeks, nose and around the eye area.

BOBBI BROWN Sheer Powder Brush

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Sheer Powder Brush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Just like the rest of the Bobbi brushes I own, I really like this brush. I use it to highlight my cheekbones or for a light application of bronzer on my forehead, cheeks, or nose. It's soft, slightly fluffy (so light coverage) and just the right size for light highlighting.
For a powder brush, I much prefer a brush that is fuller and larger. This brush just feels dinky and I don’t often use it for its intended purpose. Additionally, after about a year of use, the bristles/hairs started falling out during use, which is annoying to say the least. I won’t be purchasing again.
I got this at Bergdorf’s yesterday and I love it so much!! This is such a great brush. I wish it was a little bigger but it’s still amazing!! I use it for a powder and it works great. !! I definitely recommend to others!! I love Bobbi Brown and I would love to do more reviews for Bobbi Brown!!
panama city beach
This was the first Bobbi brush I purchased and I’ve had it for 6 years. It is great for sheer powder but I use it a lot for bronzer and to softly contour. It is soft and dense and applies my products very well and I’m satisfied with it.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love the size of this brush for bronzer or cheek color. The fluffy ‘pony tail’ shape makes it perfect for blending. It sheds a bit and I wish it was more durable.
Ewa Beach, HI
Perfect for applying highlighters! I love the soft touch it provides so you can build coverage and don't risk applying too muh highlighter. It also works well for applying grinder for contouring done the sides of the nose.
Weaverville, NC
For the money you pay for this brush it’s not really anything exceptional.

It sheds quite a bit and almost feels scratchy. It applies product fine, but again it’s nothing special for what you pay for it.
I use this to set my concealer with a translucent powder. It delivers an the perfect amount of product if I tap it once after placing it in the powder. The bristles are relatively soft too.
Schenectady
Beautiful brush worth every penny! My Bobbi Brown brushes last so long they never shed and they alway preform like the very first time I used them
Chantilly, VA
This is perfect if you use powder only in small areas of the face like the t-zone. It doesn't pick up alot of product. Natural hair bristles
Bolingbrook, IL
¿how soft is the brush?
San Antonio, TX

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email