BOBBI BROWN Sheer Lip Color uploaded by hermis b.BOBBI BROWN Sheer Lip Color uploaded by Olga P.BOBBI BROWN Sheer Lip Color uploaded by Danielle S.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A lightweight formula for lips that delivers an effortless wash of colour plus nourishing shine.

Who It's For:

Women who want a soft shine lip colour with sheer coverage.

Why It's Different:

Luxurious butters and oils improve the overall condition of lips, instantly and over time. Glides on smoothly and evenly for hours of feather-free wear. In a range of light shimmer and flat-finish shades (the hardest part is having to choose.)

How To Use:

Wear it on its own for a soft, shiny hint of tint (and an extra boost of conditioning colour).

• Is this really worth the money or should I just by a lip ...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Sheer Lip Color
  • " If you like thicker layers just repeat the process, they are velvety with a dry touch, and with just one layer you can stay a long time with the product on your lips. The lipstick does not crack, which is a very positive point. Its texture is creamy, and it is not a bit luscious and sticky (you can trust!), I can say that it is very comfortable to apply, sliding right to the lips, the pigmentation is excellent, and it does not transfer so easily, It was a boyfriend's job and it worked. (It was approved by him) HAHAHA The lipsticks have a great durability, leaving only after the most complete meals, if you are just drinking and eating small amounts it did not come out. Everyone has grape smell (I loved it) and with a neutral flavor, it does not bother." in 4 reviews
  • "Really love this color! Goes on smooth and is fairly long lasting. Bought at Sephora. Pretty packaging! Pricey, but worth it! Will buy this and other color favorites again! Highly recommend!" in 3 reviews
Danielle S.
This lip color was perfect for summer! It went on light and shimmery and the color was vibrant. The color only lasted about 5 hours which I felt was OK seeing as how light it was. This lip color is sent and flavor free, which is also something I enjoy. The major downside for me was that there was no SPF in this, making it a hard sell to wear during the summer.
Misti J.
Argyle
Purchased at: Nordstrom
The formula is so good that I wore it on my wedding day. Caution- the deeper shades can be patchy.
Brooke S.
New boston, Mi
Love this! It lasts a lot longer than expected too! Good for daily wear! There's a lot of color options so it's good to find one that suits you best. I love them all. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a liquid lipstick to try out.
Dayna S.
Monroe Twp, NJ
My favorite lip color for the summer with a tan. It stays on all day and is smooth when applying. I would recommend and re purchase again
Jasmin C.
Haverhill
Bobbi Brown Sheer Lip Color is a lightweight, balmy full color lipstick that have excellent pigmentation.
hermis b.
Fairfax , VA
I used this before it’s such a nice product and a nice colorful in your lips and it’s so soft and creamy
Ophelia V.
I absolutely love this lip colour! Pink is my favourite. It's a bit too pricey for my budget, though it definitely met my expectations. It's also long-lasting, hence why I gave it 5/5 stars and would purchase it again.
Shamika L.
RICHARDSON, TX
This lip color Is super pigmented not heavy and last for hours. No transfers and feels absolutely wonderful on the lips.
Lauren (.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love all my Bobbi Brown lipsticks—they last a long time, are pretty hydrating and the pigments are bright but natural at the same time.
Victoria P.
Is this really worth the money or should I just by a lip sheen from the drug store? I find for the price it's not worth buying something with such light pigment