BOBBI BROWN Sheer Lip Color uploaded by hermis b.BOBBI BROWN Sheer Lip Color uploaded by Olga P.BOBBI BROWN Sheer Lip Color uploaded by Danielle S.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A lightweight formula for lips that delivers an effortless wash of colour plus nourishing shine.

Who It's For:

Women who want a soft shine lip colour with sheer coverage.

Why It's Different:

Luxurious butters and oils improve the overall condition of lips, instantly and over time. Glides on smoothly and evenly for hours of feather-free wear. In a range of light shimmer and flat-finish shades (the hardest part is having to choose.)

How To Use:

Wear it on its own for a soft, shiny hint of tint (and an extra boost of conditioning colour).

• Is this really worth the money or should I just by a lip ...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Sheer Lip Color
  • " If you like thicker layers just repeat the process, they are velvety with a dry touch, and with just one layer you can stay a long time with the product on your lips. The lipstick does not crack, which is a very positive point. Its texture is creamy, and it is not a bit luscious and sticky (you can trust!), I can say that it is very comfortable to apply, sliding right to the lips, the pigmentation is excellent, and it does not transfer so easily, It was a boyfriend's job and it worked. (It was approved by him) HAHAHA The lipsticks have a great durability, leaving only after the most complete meals, if you are just drinking and eating small amounts it did not come out. Everyone has grape smell (I loved it) and with a neutral flavor, it does not bother." in 4 reviews
  • "Really love this color! Goes on smooth and is fairly long lasting. Bought at Sephora. Pretty packaging! Pricey, but worth it! Will buy this and other color favorites again! Highly recommend!" in 3 reviews
Geraldine G.
Calgary, AB
Beautiful finish. A reasonable price for lipstick.smooth application, sheer pretty colour. Reapplication necessary.
Lauren (.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love all my Bobbi Brown lipsticks—they last a long time, are pretty hydrating and the pigments are bright but natural at the same time.
Misti J.
Argyle
Purchased at: Nordstrom
The formula is so good that I wore it on my wedding day. Caution- the deeper shades can be patchy.
Emily R.
I received a sample of this after buying other products from Bobbi Brown.  I loved the color and texture and it wasn't drying at all, but the color didn't stay on very long.
member-3cce2
Such a smooth lip color with excellent color pay off. It is extremely hydrating. I have it in many shades and use it with my daily must halves.
Niki B.
Hoboken
They discontinued my favorite shade ‘Carolina’ which was my perfect pink! I have one precious tube left. This def needs to be reapplied but the formula is so creamy and the color is so perfect I don’t mind!
Vlada S.
I got this lipstick in 34 Lilac - very creamy and feels comfortable on the lips. I like a simple packaging as well. I’m planning to buy more natural shade to wear every day.
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a liquid lipstick to try out.
Susanne S.
Mechanicville
Cherry Pink that was my jam. The formula has been retired and it’s best replacement is the Nourishing Lip color. I loved the formula of Sheer Lip color bc it was lightweight feeling but impactful color. Shiny but not wet glossy looking. Super hydrating too.
Lungile M.
Clifton,VA
This lipstick is not one of my favorite. Though I’d recommend it. It applies easy and the packaging is good I like it.
Victoria P.
Is this really worth the money or should I just by a lip sheen from the drug store? I find for the price it's not worth buying something with such light pigment