BOBBI BROWN Sheer Lip Color uploaded by hermis b.BOBBI BROWN Sheer Lip Color uploaded by Olga P.BOBBI BROWN Sheer Lip Color uploaded by Danielle S.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A lightweight formula for lips that delivers an effortless wash of colour plus nourishing shine.

Who It's For:

Women who want a soft shine lip colour with sheer coverage.

Why It's Different:

Luxurious butters and oils improve the overall condition of lips, instantly and over time. Glides on smoothly and evenly for hours of feather-free wear. In a range of light shimmer and flat-finish shades (the hardest part is having to choose.)

How To Use:

Wear it on its own for a soft, shiny hint of tint (and an extra boost of conditioning colour).

• Is this really worth the money or should I just by a lip ...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Sheer Lip Color
  • " If you like thicker layers just repeat the process, they are velvety with a dry touch, and with just one layer you can stay a long time with the product on your lips. The lipstick does not crack, which is a very positive point. Its texture is creamy, and it is not a bit luscious and sticky (you can trust!), I can say that it is very comfortable to apply, sliding right to the lips, the pigmentation is excellent, and it does not transfer so easily, It was a boyfriend's job and it worked. (It was approved by him) HAHAHA The lipsticks have a great durability, leaving only after the most complete meals, if you are just drinking and eating small amounts it did not come out. Everyone has grape smell (I loved it) and with a neutral flavor, it does not bother." in 4 reviews
  • "Really love this color! Goes on smooth and is fairly long lasting. Bought at Sephora. Pretty packaging! Pricey, but worth it! Will buy this and other color favorites again! Highly recommend!" in 3 reviews
Susanne S.
Mechanicville
Cherry Pink that was my jam. The formula has been retired and it’s best replacement is the Nourishing Lip color. I loved the formula of Sheer Lip color bc it was lightweight feeling but impactful color. Shiny but not wet glossy looking. Super hydrating too.
Niki B.
Hoboken
They discontinued my favorite shade ‘Carolina’ which was my perfect pink! I have one precious tube left. This def needs to be reapplied but the formula is so creamy and the color is so perfect I don’t mind!
Erika D.
Layton, UT
I don’t wear lipstick very often but when I bought this, I fell in love! I love the color. It’s not too bold but still gives some color. Very easy to use and apply.
Emily R.
Chicago
I received a sample of this after buying other products from Bobbi Brown.  I loved the color and texture and it wasn't drying at all, but the color didn't stay on very long.
Vlada S.
I got this lipstick in 34 Lilac - very creamy and feels comfortable on the lips. I like a simple packaging as well. I’m planning to buy more natural shade to wear every day.
Rosaly N.
This is my favorite lipstick and color and I am glad to find it on Amazon - not many of the major beauty stores in NY sell this one... It gives a nice color but still looks natural, and like any other Bobbi Brown lipsticks it is nicely hydrating... I highly recommend it...
Missy R.
Oxford, OH
Bobby Brown's sheer lip colors are perfect! They are in beautiful bottles, and they feel so good. They add moisture to my lips and just the right amount of color. I don't like a lot of color and these are perfect for making yourself feel done up without over doing it.
Violet F.
Columbus
Another amazing product. It goes on so smoothly and doesn't feel sticky or dry your lips out. It definitely met my expectations and is worth every penny. The packaging is just a nice bonus. I would definitely buy again and definitely recommend this to others.
Katie O.
Astoria, NY
My favorite lip product! It's long lasting and doesn't smudge throughout the day/night. The color was perfect, not too strong and not too sheer. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it, especially if you're someone who likes to extenuate your lips.
Ophelia V.
I absolutely love this lip colour! Pink is my favourite. It's a bit too pricey for my budget, though it definitely met my expectations. It's also long-lasting, hence why I gave it 5/5 stars and would purchase it again.
Victoria P.
Is this really worth the money or should I just by a lip sheen from the drug store? I find for the price it's not worth buying something with such light pigment