BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A long-lasting pressed powder that sets and perfects foundation for a smooth, flawless finish. This sheer powder is 100% oil-free and oil-absorbing, with vitamin E for the most comfortable wear. Comes with a Powder Puff.

Who It's For:

Great for all skin types—especially for women who prefer a lighter powder for touch-ups (or those with oily skin).

Why It's Different:

The unique yellow base complements all skin tones to create a natural-looking tone—it even looks natural on pink complexions.

• I really want to try this, I have heard so many good things about...1 Answers
Sylvia B.
Gulfport
If I could give more than 5 stars, I definitely would! This powder not only provides great coverage but also an amazing look. Most people can’t even tell I’m wearing make up (in a good way) and continuously compliment me on my flawless skin. I recommend this one for women of color, especially if you have trouble finding products that truly match your tone.
Mary E.
The sheer formula on this Bobbi Brown finishing powder is exactly what I was looking for. It does not create the cake-y effect. Instead it just sort of ties everything together with a nice matte finish. Love using this product with a large poofy face brush.
Rebecca V.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Soft Sand more...
I really like this powder! I apply it in my T-zone for a mates finish that doesn't leave my makeup looking Cakey. Best of all, the packaging is the perfect size to travel with in your purse. I'd definitely recommend.
Melissa L.
This is a great finishing powder. It doesn’t look dry or caked on. It gives you just that right amount of shimmer. It along with all of bobby brown products is rated high on my list. It will let you forever and is a great buy.
Urenna K.
Uniondale , NY
This gives you more of a natural finish. It’s not too mattifying and it’s perfect if you have normal skin or for the winter time. I usually pair it with my Bobbi brown foundation and they look excellent together.
Amber K.
Alexandria
It’s not easy to find a shade for my mixed skin color, but B.B. has one readily available so that’s a definite plus. Their product also applies smoothly and looks great.
Kassandra B.
Alexandria, VA
I've been using this powder on and off for over 6 years. And that is saying a lot, because I'm a HUGE product junkie (recovering). This gives a gorgeous, flawless, long-lasting finish. My one gripe is the talc being the main ingredient.
Angela H.
Memphis, TN
I am a fan of Bobbi Brown foundation, I like the powder as far as the color , but it seems to sit on top of my oily skin by the end of the work day. It is suppose to be sheer, yet it feels heavier than my Laura Mercier setting powder. I am going to test it with a different powder brush to see if that helps.
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
I switched off to lighter powders, but if you are looking for a heavier powder for full coverage I would recommend this. Though it might make you break out as using heavy foundations usually made me break out more.
Ashley S.
Review for: Other more...
Love this powder. I use it to wipe away my translucent loose setting powder and it gives my skin a nice matte finish. You can also wear it by itself on those no make up make up days. U definitely recommend it.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I really want to try this, I have heard so many good things about it but I want to know if it is any good??? For people who have used it or who is using it now... I just would rather have someone else input before I spend the money one something... so please let me know ! Thank you !