BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A long-lasting pressed powder that sets and perfects foundation for a smooth, flawless finish. This sheer powder is 100% oil-free and oil-absorbing, with vitamin E for the most comfortable wear. Comes with a Powder Puff.

Who It's For:

Great for all skin types—especially for women who prefer a lighter powder for touch-ups (or those with oily skin).

Why It's Different:

The unique yellow base complements all skin tones to create a natural-looking tone—it even looks natural on pink complexions.

• I really want to try this, I have heard so many good thin...1 Answers
Maggie L.
Review for: Soft Sand more...
CAKE FACE. If you put even slightly too much on, or if you use it with the sponge that’s included in the package. Keep in mind that I already use a dual fiber brush, and I try to dust the product over my face just once - this is sometimes still too much. Now I’m just trying to finish it as fast as possible so I can move on. It does ok at keeping oils at bay - my t zone still peeks through after about half a day though.
Rachel A.
Athens
This setting powder is nice, but for the price it really isn't much different than Laura Mercier or Too Faced's peach blur setting powder. I highly prefer Laura Mercier or Too Faced for setting powder than I do this powder. It does work and it makes my face feel smooth, but it doesn't seem worth it to me to buy again!
Sheree P.
San Diego, CA
The application is easy and smooth. Love how the setting powder is light and translucent yet you can see / feel a difference than prior to applying- yet make still looks light and not caked on. Have recommended to friends / coworkers and they all have also fallen in love! BOBBI BROWN Sheer Finish Pressed Powder
Brittany H.
Fountain, CO
Review for: Pale Yellow more...
My fave powder! I use it after my foundation and concealer and I love it! It never makes me look cakey, and keeps my skin nice and matte (I have combination skin). If I could only use one powder for the rest of my life this would be the one!
monique m.
Washington, DC
Review for: Golden Brown, Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder Golden Brown more...
I purchased this to replace a powder that was discontinued...i love this product..i like that it's sheer that gives an even color. It isn't completely for oily skin but it works well with a good setting. The price is a bit up there but the quality is great.
Mary E.
The sheer formula on this Bobbi Brown finishing powder is exactly what I was looking for. It does not create the cake-y effect. Instead it just sort of ties everything together with a nice matte finish. Love using this product with a large poofy face brush.
Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Review for: Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder - # 05 Soft Sand more...
Yes yes yes! When paired with the Bobbi Brown powder brush, this is a match made in heaven for setting the under eyes to get a natural look that will last all day! This has always been a part of my day to day beauty routine!
Rebecca V.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Soft Sand more...
I really like this powder! I apply it in my T-zone for a mates finish that doesn't leave my makeup looking Cakey. Best of all, the packaging is the perfect size to travel with in your purse. I'd definitely recommend.
Urenna K.
Carle Place, NY
This gives you more of a natural finish. It’s not too mattifying and it’s perfect if you have normal skin or for the winter time. I usually pair it with my Bobbi brown foundation and they look excellent together.
Amber K.
Alexandria
It’s not easy to find a shade for my mixed skin color, but B.B. has one readily available so that’s a definite plus. Their product also applies smoothly and looks great.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I really want to try this, I have heard so many good things about it but I want to know if it is any good??? For people who have used it or who is using it now... I just would rather have someone else input before I spend the money one something... so please let me know ! Thank you !