BOBBI BROWN Sheer Finish Loose Powder uploaded by Latifa D.BOBBI BROWN Sheer Finish Loose Powder uploaded by Latifa D.BOBBI BROWN Sheer Finish Loose Powder uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Buy now on Bergdorf Goodman
and get 2.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What It Is:

A long-lasting powder that sets and perfects foundation for a smooth, flawless finish. This sheer powder is 100% oil-free and oil-absorbing, with vitamin E for the most comfortable wear.

Why It's Different:

The unique yellow base complements all skin tones to create a natural-looking tone.

Who It's For:

Ideal for women with oily skin, or women who prefer a lighter powder.

How to Use:

For a natural look, apply over foundation using a Powder Brush. For a more polished look, apply powder with our Powder Puff (sold separately), using a gentle pressing motion. Dust off excess with a brush.

Talc , Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Silica , Nylon-12 , Pei-10 , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lauroyl Lysine , Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Mica , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850)]

Buy on Bergdor...
Anna A.
San Diego
Review for: Pale Yellow more...
I got this for sale at Nordstrom rack for $5! I LOVE it and it will last me a long time. It gives me a nice matte finish that stays well through the day.
Rachel S.
durham
Review for: Pale Yellow more...
My god!! Best high end product I’ve ever bought. When I first bought it I thought it wouldn’t be worth the money but the shade is amazing. The matte finish and the coverage. I would definitely buy again. And it last forever!!!BOBBI BROWN Sheer Finish Loose Powder
Latifa D.
Dubai, Dubai
I’m using this sheer finish loose powder in pale yellow1 as a sitting powder to bake my contour and under my eyes, it’s very light weight that I’m using it every day I will definitely buy it again and recommend to others .
Kethia H.
Absolutely Amazing! I use this to set my make up and also baked. It leaves my skin looking flawless! And there is no flashback with flash photograghy.
Amy W.
Favourite powder! Flawless finish and Perfect for baking without going cakey at all, good amount of colour tint in product
Alexis B.
Arnprior, ON
Review for: Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder - # 06 Warm Natural E8CG-06 6g/0.21oz more...
Not a lot of fall out. Also not worth the money it costs. Wouldn't recommend when there's so many other brands out there
Kayte S.
I have lots of redness on my nail. Will this help?
Sara C.
Ottawa , ON
Which shade is best for fair skin? Does the white make skin look ashy/ghostly, or is it just translucent?
Tirzah B.
Englewood, NJ
Can the pale yellow shade of this powder be used as a banana powder for dark skin tones?

back