BOBBI BROWN Sheer Finish Loose Powder uploaded by Latifa D.BOBBI BROWN Sheer Finish Loose Powder uploaded by Latifa D.BOBBI BROWN Sheer Finish Loose Powder uploaded by Lauren S.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A long-lasting powder that sets and perfects foundation for a smooth, flawless finish. This sheer powder is 100% oil-free and oil-absorbing, with vitamin E for the most comfortable wear.

Why It's Different:

The unique yellow base complements all skin tones to create a natural-looking tone.

Who It's For:

Ideal for women with oily skin, or women who prefer a lighter powder.

How to Use:

For a natural look, apply over foundation using a Powder Brush. For a more polished look, apply powder with our Powder Puff (sold separately), using a gentle pressing motion. Dust off excess with a brush.

Talc , Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Silica , Nylon-12 , Pei-10 , Tocopheryl Acetate , Lauroyl Lysine , Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Mica , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850)]

Beverleigh F.
SOMERVILLE
Truth be told I don't even remember when, or where, I bought my Bobbi Brown pale yellow loose powder. I have had it for some time and just use a little as need on T-zone areas. I don't wear this powder every day and only use it when I need my makeup to last a long time. The pale yellow color is great to mute redness and the consistency is not cakey at all.
Lele L.
I have the shade Golden Orange and when I say bomb.com that's what I mean!! It goes so well on my darkest skin toned clients all the way up my olive skin toned clients. Very versatile shade
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
This is a lovely powder that lasts for aaaaages!  I've had this for several years now and still no sign of running out.  I find that if I apply a sheer amount, it doesn't look cakey on my skin, and it really does seem to prolong the duration of my makeup.  A little pricey, but worth it
Marcella F.
I came across this product when I was searching for a light weight under eye setting powder. Bobbi Browns sheer finish loose powder is great to set concealer, it keeps my under eyes looking smooth and creaseless. It is a sheer finish, but build-able. The only negative is the price, I definitely think you can find something comparable at a cheaper rate.
Kristie B.
Review for: Golden Orange more...
Must have product for my oily girls. Keeps your makeup in place all day long with no touch ups needed. Not too yellow and not too white. Perfect for my women of color, trust me you’ll thank me later! Would definitely recommend to everyone looking for a new everyday powder. Awesome product!
~Hannah D.
Toledo
Review for: Pale Yellow more...
I like this powder a lot! It is a good lose powder and sets and looks really nice on your face! It is extremely messy but that’s just probably how all powders are. Overall I do like it I just don’t like the color that I chose because it makes my face look yellow.😬
Megha P.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Sheer Finish Loose Powder - # 05 Soft Sand 7.5g/0.25oz more...
I got this product as a gift from a friend on my birthday! I’ve always told her that I wanted a finishing powder and ever since I got this one I’ve been in love with it! It’s perfect! Easy to use! I recommend everyone trying it out
Heather L.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder (Soft Sand) more...
I've used this setting powder years ago and I have been pleased. It is more on the pricey side. I use it daily to set my foundation. I haven't tried any other setting colors. This does get the job done.
Cindy L.
Milpitas
Review for: Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder (Soft Sand) more...
Absolutely the best Loose Powder that I have been able to find, the color is perfect and does not give my face a powder look! Love it! Please do not change anything, especially the price!
Stephanie Y.
Tacoma, WA
I have used this product in the past. I stopped and started experimenting with other product line. With other lines I wasn't getting the coverage nor the enhancement to my skin tone. So I started using this powder again. After years of not using it. I see what I was missing. It is great coverage without changing my foundation color. Plus it enhances and brightens my skin tone. Without lightening it nor giving a dusty powdery, dry look.
Kayte S.
I have lots of redness on my nail. Will this help?
Sara C.
Ottawa , ON
Which shade is best for fair skin? Does the white make skin look ashy/ghostly, or is it just translucent?
Tirzah B.
Englewood, NJ
Can the pale yellow shade of this powder be used as a banana powder for dark skin tones?