Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder uploaded by Lauren S.
2 colors available

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Tacoma, WA
I have used this product in the past. I stopped and started experimenting with other product line. With other lines I wasn't getting the coverage nor the enhancement to my skin tone. So I started using this powder again. After years of not using it. I see what I was missing. It is great coverage without changing my foundation color. Plus it enhances and brightens my skin tone. Without lightening it nor giving a dusty powdery, dry look.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
San Jose, CA
Like this but little to no coverage, doesn't seem (to me at least) worth the money at all. I say this because it doesn't cover/conceal and washed my skin out to look overly white.
Madeline E.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a lovely powder that lasts for aaaaages!  I've had this for several years now and still no sign of running out.  I find that if I apply a sheer amount, it doesn't look cakey on my skin, and it really does seem to prolong the duration of my makeup.  A little pricey, but worth it
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Definitely loving this right now! great coverage without looking cakey. highly recommended
Anastasia D.
Anastasia D.
I absolutely love Bobbie Brown. I am very satisfied with this product. Such amazing powder, especially if you have really oily skin like me. It mattifies the skin so well.
noemi h.
noemi h.
I actually bought this because the lady that was helping me with my purchase, convinced me that it was exactly what i need to set my foundation. I used a lot at the beginning. But than it became to much of a hassle so i stopped. It doesn't mean i didn't like it but i just wouldn't buy it again.
Mel M.
Mel M.
Paterson , NJ
I always powder my face with white powder yet I am more tan skin tone. So I purchased this because I was told this would look better for my under eye circles.Must say I love it, theres different colors for different jobs so you can ask for a sample. The yellow powder helps brighten but I have only used it after my concealer for my bags not the rest of my face.
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Mansfield, TX
I use this powder over my bobbi brown tinted moisturizer, and it's amazing. Both are perfect for non greasy all day wear, look flawless, and are the perfect amount of coverage. I apply it once in the morning and I'm done with my makeup for the day. I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin (even Clinique gives me problems) and Bobbi Brown kills it every time. Lasts forever and you don't look like you have pancake makeup.
Kayte S.
Kayte S.
I have lots of redness on my nail. Will this help?
Tirzah B.
Tirzah B.
Englewood, NJ
Can the pale yellow shade of this powder be used as a banana powder for dark skin tones?