Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Lip Gloss uploaded by Derricka M.Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Lip Gloss uploaded by Amelia M.Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Lip Gloss uploaded by Kristina T.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

Leaves a hint of color with a long-lasting, glossy finish.

Why It's Different:

Formulated with jojoba and avocado oils for immediate hydration, plus Vitamins C and E. Aloe extract soothes lips and helps keep them feeling comfortable.

Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Lip Gloss
  • "This product was very hydrating and gave my lips the glossy look I was going for without being goopy, runny or too thick. It felt very clean. It is great by itself or over lipstick. The shimmer is very pretty without being chunky like others I have tried." in 5 reviews
Susanne S.
Mechanicville
One of my absolute favorite formulas of all time. I was so sad when I learned it was retired. I scored a few in the outlets to hold me over. My best shade is the Ultra Violet and Popsicle was my second. They look like really intense colors in the tube but went on super sheer and really glossy. No weird taste or smell.
Victoria B.
This gloss in petal in my go-to lip for every day— both in the office and out. Gorgeous dewy, very natural finish and not at all opaque. I have a similar color from Laura mercier that pales in comparison. I get mine at Sephora or blue mercury.
Derricka M.
I really love pairing this over my nude lipsticks. Im literally all out ,and will purchase another one. Only complaint is its a bit sticky. However the reflective shimmer is well worth it for me. Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Lip Gloss
Melissa L.
This lip gloss is the perfect lip gloss for someone who doesn’t feel comfortable wearing to much on their lips. I have a small upper lift and feel like to much color looks silly on me. I love this simple sheer look with just a touch of color.
April S.
This stuff is great on its own or over lipstick to add shine. It stays on longer than most glosses and doesn’t dry out. It adds a nice, slight shimmer and natural look.
Noelia J.
The best sheer lip gloss I own by far.

When I first got it I was intimidated by the heavy amount of glittery shimmer I could see trough the package but once I used it, I learned that it doesn't come out as glittery at all but as the most gorgeous, light reflecting, non sticky gloss that looks perfect to add that extra pouchiness to the center of the lips.
Sarah H.
Louisville, KY
I was a bit disappointed in this, given the price point. While I really like the soft pink color and it tends to stay put, I found it far too sticky. If it's a windy day and your hair blows into your lip gloss--forget about it! Likely would not purchase again.
Felishia L.
Porterville, CA
Bobbi Brown Makeup is an overall good brand. I've used this lip gloss before and really like it. It's not to sticky and smells good. I hate when you buy a lip gloss and they smell terrible. It's very light too. When I use a lip gloss, I prefer for them to be on the sheer side.
dara h.
Whitney H.
Las Vegas, NV
I am not typically a fan of lip gloss, but love Bobbi Brown products. This is the only one I will wear, color is perfect, sexy shine without the sticky feeling, and gives that bit of hydration needed in the matte trend going on right now.
Anna J.
Wellington
How well does this stay on?
Josephine M.
How is this lip gloss
Lillie W.
I have heard that Bobbi Brown is a great product...do they really have make up that fits your skin tone ?