Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Lip Gloss

Shop Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Lip Gloss. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How well does this stay on?
I have heard that Bobbi Brown is a great product...do they really have make up that fits your skin tone ?
How is this lip gloss
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
This product was very hydrating and gave my lips the glossy look I was going for without being goopy, runny or too thick. It felt very clean. It is great by itself or over lipstick. The shimmer is very pretty without being chunky like others I have tried.in reviews
Carly B.
Falling Wtrs, WV
Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Lip Gloss uploaded by Carly B.
High shine gloss that isn’t sticky! I have the shade 21 Pink Beige and it’s a really nice everyday gloss. The packaging is simple but sleek, and feels high quality. The one I have is more on the sheer side but I prefer that for glosses anyway. It lasts well and doesn’t dry out my lips or anything. I’m definitely going to be picking up more shades!Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Lip Gloss
Susanne S.
Mechanicville
One of my absolute favorite formulas of all time. I was so sad when I learned it was retired. I scored a few in the outlets to hold me over. My best shade is the Ultra Violet and Popsicle was my second. They look like really intense colors in the tube but went on super sheer and really glossy. No weird taste or smell.
Julie L.
Melissa, TX
Review for: Sheer Color
Nice light color, doesn’t taste or smell bad. Sadly it is sticky and does not stay long at all. The sponge brush make the product easy to apply. I prefer the oil formula that doesn’t leave a sticky feeling.
Krystal M.
Mckeesport, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Sheer Color
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss is THE BEST lipgloss I have ever tried, and I’ve been obsessed with gloss since I was 3 ! Just the right touch of color and gloss. Im a nurse and I keep this in my pocket at all times. It keeps me looking fresh after long hours.
Hilda C.
Jackson, NJ
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: Sheer Color
Great lip gloss. I like to combine with regular lipstick for a different look. Try it out
Lily S.
Dripping Spgs, TX
Review for: Buff
Not impressed. Sheer and drying at the same time which shouldn't even be a problem. This brand was so reputable during my college years I'm not sure what happened to the quality. I've been a loyal consumer but lately I'm looking into new brands because jumping ship is the only option when the brand integrity and quality is just lack luster.
Laura T.
Los Angeles, CA
Great color and stays on your lips! I always get compliments when wearing it and the product lasts forever
Sonya J.
ANTIOCH, TN
Love the bare nude color.. they are minty and very moisturizing.. worth the price.. if you are trying for the first time get a value kit so you can try multiple colors..
Lisa B.
W Melbourne, FL
I love Bobbi Brown makeup! This lip gloss is fabulous! It stays put and is not too sticky. The colors are very natural and flattering. You can buy this at Sephora.
Kelly R.
Estero, FL
I just love love love this lip gloss , everything about it is amazing , first off the packaging is great , you open it up and the smell is great , this product is worth every single penny! I would love to buy this item again , definitely recommend it!