BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is: This lightweight, full-coverage lipstick delivers bright, get-noticed color with a smooth, moisturizing feel. A go-to favorite for beauty editors and beauty buffs alike thanks to Bobbi’s long-lasting, non-drying formula and wide range of shades to complement all skin tones.

Who It's For: The woman who wants rich color with a lightweight feel.

Why It's Different: Lightweight yet intense, Bobbi's modern formula combines pigments with a clear base to deliver pure, crisp color with just one swipe. Plus, it's creamy and moisturizing, so lips feel as good as they look.

💋REBECCAS M.
this lipstick is pretty Matt for me. but the color that I bought is beautiful. so I like to mix it with ysl lipstick so I use to lipstick for my lips. isn't that what everyone else does. overall not to bad. the quality of it is great! but a little to Matt for my lips
Sari J.
This product in "blazing red" is a seriously flattering shade of warm red that I think will look good on all kinds of skin tones. i bought it for a summer color but i always find myself reaching for it even as i get paler.
Mari G.
sherman oaks
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Received this as a gift in the “Barely There” color and I wear it every day. Love the sleek black tube and easy application. Price point is on par with other nice brands and has lasted a long time. It goes on very smooth and shiny and doesnt make your lips dry out at all. Definitely buy it again!
Jessica d.
McFarland
I have always heard good things about Bobbi Brown’s lipsticks but never been willing to shell out the cash. I am happy I did though! It may be pricey but it is long lasting and the color looks great! Even without a lip pencil it makes my lips look full. I would recommend purchasing this product!
Emily R.
I love the colors Bobbi Brown offers because I don't wear lipstick often and they're not too "out there." They're pretty natural and tend to just accentuate lips if that's what you're going for.  This one is lighter than a regular lipstick and doesn't dry out my lips as much.
Julia F.
Beverly Hills, CA
I have Crimson, which is an absolute gorgeous red. I also have a Miami pink which is a bright light pink, almost a neon. My biggest problem with this lipstick is the formula. It clings to different parts of your lips and honestly just looks terrible on the lips.
Autumn E.
Detroit
I purchased this lip in a gorgeous red, Old Hollywood. The pigment is so rich! I usually stay away from reds but this one is so flattering. It is a long wear and non drying. For the price, this was a great buy. Just beautiful!
Ashley H.
This is an amazing lipstick! The formula is so creamy and it is so easy to apply! The color is pretty long lasting and it doesn’t dry out the lip. You can easily purchase it at Sephora or Ulta. I would definitely recommend to others.
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
This is a wonderful color! It looks great on my olive skin and on my best friend's skin who is pretty fair. It screams summer and works for both work and a night out. Absolutely worth it and the price point is in line with other higher end brands!
Katelyn T.
Nashville
I love all of these colors! They are perfect for a day date or a night out. Def one of my favorite because it doesn't rub off soon after! Worth the purchase and will definitely be stocking up on these again when I run out!
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Are they worth the money?
Cierra J.
Is it really worth the money?
Lushe D.
Brooklyn, NY
What is the color of this lipstick I really wanna try it
Heather C.
Absecon, NJ
Do they have a baby pink lipstick? I've been looking everywhere for a good light/pale pink color!
Karelisse V.