BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is: This lightweight, full-coverage lipstick delivers bright, get-noticed color with a smooth, moisturizing feel. A go-to favorite for beauty editors and beauty buffs alike thanks to Bobbi’s long-lasting, non-drying formula and wide range of shades to complement all skin tones.

Who It's For: The woman who wants rich color with a lightweight feel.

Why It's Different: Lightweight yet intense, Bobbi's modern formula combines pigments with a clear base to deliver pure, crisp color with just one swipe. Plus, it's creamy and moisturizing, so lips feel as good as they look.

Buy on Nordstrom
Molly R.
I feel like this type of lip stick is a little more drying than other B.B. styles, but still always like the color options offered and haven’t been disappointed by the performance.
💋REBECCAS M.
this lipstick is pretty Matt for me. but the color that I bought is beautiful. so I like to mix it with ysl lipstick so I use to lipstick for my lips. isn't that what everyone else does. overall not to bad. the quality of it is great! but a little to Matt for my lips
Sari J.
This product in "blazing red" is a seriously flattering shade of warm red that I think will look good on all kinds of skin tones. i bought it for a summer color but i always find myself reaching for it even as i get paler.
Jessica d.
McFarland
I have always heard good things about Bobbi Brown’s lipsticks but never been willing to shell out the cash. I am happy I did though! It may be pricey but it is long lasting and the color looks great! Even without a lip pencil it makes my lips look full. I would recommend purchasing this product!
Julia F.
Beverly Hills, CA
I have Crimson, which is an absolute gorgeous red. I also have a Miami pink which is a bright light pink, almost a neon. My biggest problem with this lipstick is the formula. It clings to different parts of your lips and honestly just looks terrible on the lips.
Ashley H.
This is an amazing lipstick! The formula is so creamy and it is so easy to apply! The color is pretty long lasting and it doesn’t dry out the lip. You can easily purchase it at Sephora or Ulta. I would definitely recommend to others.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Colleen P.
La Grange, IL
Love this lip color. So gorgeous and looks great on everyone! The formula goes on so smooth and never dries out my lips. My favorite lipstick brand because of that reason
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
This is a wonderful color! It looks great on my olive skin and on my best friend's skin who is pretty fair. It screams summer and works for both work and a night out. Absolutely worth it and the price point is in line with other higher end brands!
Katelyn T.
Nashville
I love all of these colors! They are perfect for a day date or a night out. Def one of my favorite because it doesn't rub off soon after! Worth the purchase and will definitely be stocking up on these again when I run out!
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Are they worth the money?
Cierra J.
Is it really worth the money?
Heather C.
Absecon, NJ
Do they have a baby pink lipstick? I've been looking everywhere for a good light/pale pink color!
Lushe D.
Brooklyn, NY
What is the color of this lipstick I really wanna try it
Karelisse V.