Add a Photo

Bobbi Brown Retractable Lip Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup
Talar A.
Talar A.
Torrance , CA

This brush is very easy to use and you could use it anywhere if you want to. This is a unique product everyone needs
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

This lip brush is worth every penny. I was skeptical but my goodness I am beyond satisfied with the performance. I use it with every single lipstick and it looks flawless. A necessity for every woman! I would buy this again, but since the quality of Bobbi products is so good, it likely won't be for quite a while!
Robin M.
Robin M.
PUTNAM, CT

This is so easy to use and apply, especially on the go. The retrackable brush is a neat feature, which I haven't seen with other beauty accessories. A must for any makeup bag.
Nayomie J.
Nayomie J.

This is a great lip brush for getting those last lipstick remains from the tube!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Blanchester, OH

I really love this lip brush because its retractable. I know I hate getting lipstick on my fingers when I use my other brushes.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Kitchener

This is one of my favorite brushes for the lip. I don't have to use it often, as i normally wear matte sticks but when I use my lip palette this is my go to brush for application.

Join Now