Bobbi Brown Retractable Lip Brush uploaded by Krista P.

BY BOBBI BROWN #26 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

Bobbi Brown Retractable Lip Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

J'Me E.
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very Nice for my pro kit! Has a protective cover so it's easily stored. Great quality and easy to clean!
Talar A.
Talar A.
Torrance, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is very easy to use and you could use it anywhere if you want to. This is a unique product everyone needs
Nayomie J.
Nayomie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great lip brush for getting those last lipstick remains from the tube!
Robin M.
Robin M.
Putnam, CT
This is so easy to use and apply, especially on the go. The retrackable brush is a neat feature, which I haven't seen with other beauty accessories. A must for any makeup bag.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Blanchester, OH
I really love this lip brush because its retractable. I know I hate getting lipstick on my fingers when I use my other brushes.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip brush is worth every penny. I was skeptical but my goodness I am beyond satisfied with the performance. I use it with every single lipstick and it looks flawless. A necessity for every woman! I would buy this again, but since the quality of Bobbi products is so good, it likely won't be for quite a while!
Krista P.
Krista P.
Kitchener , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite brushes for the lip. I don't have to use it often, as i normally wear matte sticks but when I use my lip palette this is my go to brush for application.