BOBBI BROWN Retouching Wand Concealer uploaded by Nameless B.BOBBI BROWN Retouching Wand Concealer uploaded by christine d.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Who It's For:

A new kind of coverage. This unique formula seamlessly and invisibly evens out skin for a retouched yet natural look. Featuring patented pigment technology, it delivers undetectable, no-makeup coverage. Use it just where you need it or all over, as you would a foundation.

Who It's For:

All skin types. Available in 9 shades.

Why It's Different:

Creamy yet lightweight, this liquid formula comes in a flow-through pen for easy application, even on-the go. The ultra-portable wand features a sponge applicator to instantly buff product into skin for an airbrushed finish—no blending required.

How to Use:

To even out bare skin, apply starting at the center of the face and blend outwards with fingers. For a nude glow, apply tinted moisturizer or tinted moisturizing balm all over the face, then use the Retouching Wand for added coverage where needed. To perfect your foundation, lightly sweep wand over skin to smooth, enhance and create the most polished finish

Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Isododecane , Glycerin , Isononyl Isononanoate , Talc , Cetyl Dimethicone , Nylon-12 , Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Dimethiconol , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Fraxinus Excelsior Bark Extract , Niacinamide , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Silanetriol , Potassium Citrate , Sodium Chloride , Butylene Glycol , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Propylene Carbonate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Boron Nitride , Synthetic Beeswax , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Disodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]

BOBBI BROWN Retouching Wand Concealer
  • "five stars to this product. if you're someone that doesn't get much sleep as i, i'm always looking for a product to help cover those dark circles and under eyebags due to the lack of sleep. this is a must-have to make you look like you had a great night sleep and woke up refreshed. must have for all my sleep deprived ladies." in 3 reviews
Kristyna B.
irving, tx
Review for: Dark more...
I haven’t tried it but I looks really nice its best for both undereye and blemishes i dont think I would compare this to anything else its very buildable to make your face yes I would buy this again because how it looks.
Melene J.
Review for: Medium To Dark more...
I love how versatile this product is. I use it mainly for added coverage and as a highlighter. It works wonders under the eyes as a concealer. It’s pricey compared to other brands but you get a lot of product.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this concealer. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Kelly j.
I love bringing this wand with me in my purse. Easy to touch up, and blend out with my fingers or beauty blender. Super on the go product and thats exactly what I was looking for. This is a matte concealer that doesn't budge or oxidize. Love
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I read about this product on the website, I read all the reviews but I wasn't all that interested until , I went to my local BB counter in Nordstrom to see if this would help me and after applying, I see the difference. I don't look tired. I keep this Retouching Wand with me all the time now! Awarded Oprah's coveted "Fall Beauty O-Ward" for Best Concealer, this unique formula erases imperfections, neutralizes redness and invisibly evens out skin for a retouched yet natural look. Highly recommend
Doris K.
Arlington, VA
I bought this recently at Lord and Taylor's at their bobbi brown counter, and I'm absolutely in love with it. It looks like it's considered a concealer on influenster but I've been using it as a light weight foundation on the go. If I'm rushed to go out or to classes I'll click the pen twice and it'll have more than enough product for my entire face. It leaves a light-medium flawless finish. Perfect for on the go, and travel! I'll definitely be repurchasing.

I bought it in shade Light.
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
On the daily, I'm a makeup minimalist who wants to be done in 15 minutes. I found that the packaging was very smart, it's a twist click pen with a small soft sponge on end.

The product comes up through the middle and doesn't overly dispense product. I love the portability factor as well. I can throw it in my purse or gym bag for touch ups.

My color is light medium, very true to the Bobbi brown shades for most of her products. The coverage is medium and buildable, as it did not cover my dark spots or freckles. The texture of product is light and airy, very hydrating. The finish is natural, like a better version of your skin. I would definitely recommend finishing powder, it finishes slightly tacky, not sticky or shiny. I start by using in the middle of face and blending outward. It doesn't crease or cake or settle into my fine lines, which is always a plus.

You could use this to touch up foundation it add where you may just want a little more coverage. I love this!
Arianne C.
Lawrence
I love this - I think it's much better than the YSL touche eclat, and even though the packaging isn't as "fancy" it is very nice! The product is nice and buildable, and highly comparable to similar products - better, in my opinion. I'll purchase again - if I ever run out that is!
Nikki K.
Folsom, CA
Five stars to this product. If you're someone that doesn't get much sleep as I, I'm always looking for a product to help cover those dark circles and under eyebags due to the lack of sleep. This is a must-have to make you look like you had a great night sleep and woke up refreshed. Must have for all my sleep deprived ladies.
A. N.
To be honest, this seems like foundation in a wand. A very good foundation, but nothing special. It bills itself as a magic wand, blurring away imperfections and I didn't see any magic. It is handy tool, but vastly overpriced for foundation.
Jamie T.
Wellington, WEL
How long would it usually last for if I was to use it on a daily?
Kristin Ann S.
How does this compare to YSL Touche Eclat? What color is 2.5 from YSL in Bobbi? Which one should i buy when I need to replace my under eye concealer? YSL is my HG but .... ??

Sephora