Bobbi Brown Retouching Wand uploaded by Chrissy D.

BY BOBBI BROWN

A portable wand with a creamy yet lightweight formula that comes in a flow-through pen for easy application on the go. This unique formula seamlessly and invisibly evens out skin for a retouched yet natural look. Featuring patented pigment technology, it delivers undetectable, no-makeup coverage. The ultra-portable wand features a sponge applicator to instantly buff product into skin for an airbrushed finish no blending required. Use it just where you need it or all over, as you would a foundation. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Bobbi Brown's Retouching Wand is perfect for all skin types and offers an array of shades.

• How long would it usually last for if I was to use it on a daily? 1 Answers
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
On the daily, I'm a makeup minimalist who wants to be done in 15 minutes. I found that the packaging was very smart, it's a twist click pen with a small soft sponge on end.

The product comes up through the middle and doesn't overly dispense product. I love the portability factor as well. I can throw it in my purse or gym bag for touch ups.

My color is light medium, very true to the Bobbi brown shades for most of her products. The coverage is medium and buildable, as it did not cover my dark spots or freckles. The texture of product is light and airy, very hydrating. The finish is natural, like a better version of your skin. I would definitely recommend finishing powder, it finishes slightly tacky, not sticky or shiny. I start by using in the middle of face and blending outward. It doesn't crease or cake or settle into my fine lines, which is always a plus.

You could use this to touch up foundation it add where you may just want a little more coverage. I love this!
Ashley A.
I love this as a concealer under my eye! It doesn't have a lot of coverage, but for me I don't like coverage under my eye.. Just brightness! The color selection is perfect. Unsure if I'd buy again only because it's $40 for such little product but I really do love it!
Danielle K.
Stuart, FL
I love this! This is the first product I found that I can use under my eyes that does not cause any creasing! It also is very long-lasting!
It's super convenient and easy to take with you.. I would 100% recommend this product!!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Is this wand magic??? Sure those feel like it, it's light weight formula overall blemish and you'll watch it disappear. Even more impressive trickery: And the super soft sponge applicator makes the task enjoyable.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
The retouching wand is a nice asset to keep alongside with you when you need a quick little touch up! It blends well and works great to touch up underneath my eyes!!
Abby C.
North Wales, PA
Amaaaazing. Bobbi brown offers such awesome products for those who want a natural look. I love the way this feels on my skin and it does it what it says.
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR
Works great on my problem areas! 10/10 for sure! I tell my friends about this brand constantly, definitely a great made product.
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Perfect for on the go and small enough to cary in bag for a quick touch up.
Arianne C.
Lawrence
I love this - I think it's much better than the YSL touche eclat, and even though the packaging isn't as "fancy" it is very nice! The product is nice and buildable, and highly comparable to similar products - better, in my opinion. I'll purchase again - if I ever run out that is!
Nikki K.
Folsom, CA
Five stars to this product. If you're someone that doesn't get much sleep as I, I'm always looking for a product to help cover those dark circles and under eyebags due to the lack of sleep. This is a must-have to make you look like you had a great night sleep and woke up refreshed. Must have for all my sleep deprived ladies.
Jamie T.
Wellington, WEL
How long would it usually last for if I was to use it on a daily?