BOBBI BROWN Retouching Loose Powder uploaded by Maryam A.BOBBI BROWN Retouching Loose Powder uploaded by Samantha B.BOBBI BROWN Retouching Loose Powder uploaded by Ivana S.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What it is:

A full spectrum of color-correcting shades help brighten and even out skin tone and discolorations, plus they invisibly diminish the appearance of dark spots, fine lines, redness and other imperfections while giving skin an airbrushed look.

Why It's Different:

Plant-based ingredients and natural mineral powders help soothe and calm skin while absorbing excess surface oils to reduce shine.

Who It's For: Suitable for all skin types.

How to Use:

Can be used as an alternative to blush or bronzer, to correct in-between foundation shades, for a dewy glowing effect by adding moisturizer or simply on bare skin with no foundation to reduce redness. For a more polished look, use the Full Coverage Face Brush (sold separately).

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch , Silica , Zinc Stearate , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)]

• I have this in the pink shade and was wondering how other...1 Answers
Victoria T.
Glassboro, NJ
Review for: Yellow more...
I'm not big on powders but this powder is amazing! I mostly use the yellow to brighten under my eyes after concealer and use any excess in my tzone. I love this powder because it sets my makeup, brightens my skin and helps control shine but doesn't leave my skin looking dry!
Erin G.
New York
Review for: Pink, Peach more...
I love them. They helped my make up lasts longer, and hide my pores. Control oil. One thing to mention, they do change the color a little bit. Usually I use the pink one when I feel the foundation is too yellow. The peach one is more close to my skin color. BTW, I’m Asian.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Review for: Bobbi Brown Retouching Powder 4.7g Yellow - Pack of 2, Bobbi Brown Retoch Powder Peach more...
These were I believe discontinued but I was surprised because I really liked them. They have a really nice texture and don’t look dry on the skin. I liked yellow to brighten my under eyes and used the peach over dark spots to further hide them.
Amanda S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Review for: Yellow more...
I use this to highlight under my eyes. It goes on smooth and brightens the area. It leaves a matte finish but doesn’t make your skin look dry. It’s not as finely milled as other powders but I like it.
Tamitha S.
Acworth, GA
I bought the peach retouching powder as an under eye setting powder to keep it bright but not to shiny (as I add a cheek highlight). I chose peach because yellow was too dark and pink looked too pink on my skin. Surprised that the soft peachy tone actually worked!! I am absolutely in love with this powder. It's a little on the small size for the expensive price you pay however, the quality of the product is worth it!! Just a little goes A very long way. It's long wearing and absorbs oil for a matte finish. A great addition to any makeup fanatics collection!!
Martha G.
I love bobbi brown and her products are so worth it I actually got this not so long ago and used it yesterday it was beautiful and gave me a little glow but it looks natural to the skin and is lightweight which I like. I cant stand heavy powders and this one is just great.
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
This powder is gold! Not only does it give you an airbrushed affect, it really helps absorb oils and keep your skin matte. I use it after work before going out and it makes it look like I just did my makeup. It's wonderful!
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
Good powder for when you need to have that no shine look. Reliable brand and ok range of colors. It's a little exspensive. Cover girl is not that much different and that's really cheap.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
I own this product is of excellent quality , always liked to have face powder, make it look much more natural make-up and that is something important to me ...
Samantha B.
Conroe, TX
I use Bobbi Brown Retouching Powder #3 over my Benefit Erase Paste under eyes and it NEVER CREASES OR SETS INTO FINE LINES...A RIDE OR DIE PRODUCT FOR ME!!!!!
Portia M.
Powell, OH
I have this in the pink shade and was wondering how others have been using this product? I have used it on my cheeks and to set my under eyes and it seems to work pretty well so far.

Amazon