BOBBI BROWN Retouching Face Pencil uploaded by Sana T.BOBBI BROWN Retouching Face Pencil uploaded by Alyssa C.BOBBI BROWN Retouching Face Pencil uploaded by Jenn P.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

The secret to a retouched yet natural look, this creamy-matte pencil undetectably lightens shadows, covers dark spots, and neutralizes redness. The collection also includes an Illuminate Pencil that's ideal for all skin tones. Use it for highlighting cheekbones, the inner corners of the eyes, or brow bones—any feature you want to play up.

Why It's Different:

Retouching Face Pencil is designed to look natural on skin—never fake, cakey or masky. The creamy-matte texture glides on comfortably and blends seamlessly into skin with a few pats of your finger. Plus, it's incredibly versatile: use it on bare skin as your all-in-one skin perfector or layer it over foundation for added coverage where you need it.

How to Use:

To cover shadows: Choose a pencil one to two shades lighter than your skin tone and apply on recessed parts of the face inner corners of the eyes, around the nose, and corners of mouth.

To cover dark spots: Start with a pencil one to two shades lighter than your skin tone, then layer a pencil that matches your skintone.

To cover redness: Choose a pencil that matches your skintone. Apply before or after foundation, wherever you see redness. It can also be used to touch up skin throughout the day.

To highlight: Apply the Illuminate Pencil on top of the cheekbones, the inner corners of the eyes, and on brow bones. Blend with fingers.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Nylon-12 , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Octyldodecanol , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Cetyl Alcohol , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Wheat Germ Glycerides , Talc , Montmorillonite , Calcium Sulfate , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)]

• Are there any dupes for these? I love them but too expens...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product?1 Answers
  • What do you use this product for ?1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Retouching Face Pencil
  • "comes in so many shades so you can choose the perfect one. i use it to cover up my dark circles before work (#nightshift) and i like it as a pencil because i can choose exactly where it goes instead of worrying about getting it in my eye. love!" in 4 reviews
Shasha S.
Review for: Medium, Light, Extra Light more...
Melene J.
Review for: Medium to Dark more...
I’m completely obsessed with this product. It has great coverage and wears all day. It does come in a pencil form but is smooth in application. It is full coverage right off the bat. I have repurchased this product about 3-4 times. I highly recommend.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Review for: Deep, Rich, Illuminate, Light to Medium, Medium to Dark, Medium, Dark more...
I absolutely love this concealer. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Srinidhi Y.
I've been trying to find a good concealer that won't crease or dry out my eyes, and this is by far the best and my favorite! It's super moisturizing and soft and creamy. I find it dries down pretty quickly and doesn't smudge off throughout the day like other concealers have done. I also found it works really well on acne too. My only problem is the squeeze tube; I always get too much product because I'm terrible at estimating how much I need.
Selena Q.
I got the pencil in illuminate. It's definitely not for concealing. I tried using it as a highlighter, but it's too sparkly for me. I prefer a glow, subtle highlight, so this was too much for me. Instead, I use it as an eyeshadow and use it to highlight my inner corners. It's AMAZING!!! It really does wanders to open the eyes. I've used other shadows for the inner corners, but this was the best one I've tried. The shade is perfect for opening the eyes.
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
PERFECTION. This concealer pencil and sharpener is worth it!! Amazing color selection and great for quick touch ups or under eye or even highlight and contour!! Bobbi Brown has cult level products for a reason. Blends perfectly and sets amazingly.
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
Obsessed! I have one of these in the shade, Illuminate, and I can use in a variety of ways. You can use it to highlight, I love it for the Cupid's bow. It can be used for various areas of highlighting, eyeshadows, even eyeliner! I love this product.
Amber H.
Astoria, NY
Comes in SO many shades so you can choose the perfect one. I use it to cover up my dark circles before work (#nightshift) and I like it as a pencil because I can choose exactly where it goes instead of worrying about getting it in my eye. Love!
Hannah K.
Nashville , TN
Review for: Light more...
I love this pencil! It is a matte finish and can sometimes be drying on a healing or scanned or dry area on the skin. So it’s best to use moisturizer under all makeup. I love be coverage this gives and it comes with its own pencil sharpener.
Melanie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love it! This one I love. I keep it in my handbag and use it when I'm out and about. Super portable. I love the consistency of this one. Nice build able coverage. I use mostly for blemish coverage but sometimes puts in the corner of my eye for brightness!
Brianna S.
Macon, GA
What do you use this product for ?
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
How do you use this product?
Imogen A.
MayLea Drive, Otley
Are there any dupes for these? I love them but too expensive for me to purchase so many times!!
Melissa C.
Portland , OR
How well would this coverage acne scars?