Bobbi Brown Radiance Boost Superfine Walnut Grain & Orange Oil Exfoliating Mask uploaded by Sadia I.

BY BOBBI BROWN

An exfoliating mask that gently smooths, re-texturizes, and softens skin to instantly reveal a more even, fresh-faced, glowing skin. This mask is infused with superfine walnut grains to gently slough off dead skin cells, instantly improving microcirculation for a healthier-looking, glowing complexion. A combination of absorbent kaolin clay and super-moisturizing algae extract and sodium hyaluronate work together to reduce excess oil while balancing the skin's moisture levels. Perfect for all skin types, this mask provides an energizing touch of orange oil to awaken tired, dull skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Amber D.
Amber D.
Tulsa, OK
Love this mask by Bobbi Brown. Super fine and exfoliating! My skin smoothr and brighter the first use. It smells amazing too.
KARA W.
KARA W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great product I would use it again! I have bought this product twice now and it never disappoints! The packaging is nice, the price could be a little less but I think at the end of the day it is worth it! I would recommended this product to others!
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
I love love love this stuff ! So hydrating and super effective I feel like it's worth the month because of how gentle it is on my skin yet effective . I'd definitely buy again .
Ro D.
Ro D.
This product made my skin extremely soft and it helped moisturize my dry skin especially on my cheeks. I would use this product again. It also smelled really yummy
Ashley-Rose C.
Ashley-Rose C.
Birmingham, AL
Love the texture of this. I have sensitive skin and it does really well and doesn't cause redness. Help my face feel nice a clean and soft
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Malvern, AR
I really love this product. I use it once a week. Makes my skin smooth and does not break me out. I have oily skin. Would repurchase
Audra P.
Audra P.
Left my skin feeling smooth. Had a glowing radience all day! The aroma of the product was definitely a plus!
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
I don't notice a radiance in my skin after using this product, but it's a great exfoliant.
member-0fcf8
member-0fcf8
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. This brand is always holding it down leaving my skin flawless and amazing.
Sadia I.
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Love the mask really takes the oil makeup dirt off your skin. Exfoliates the face really nicely. Goes on really nice and smooth. Leaves your face soft and silky.