Bobbi Brown Radiance Boost Superfine Walnut Grain & Orange Oil Exfoliating Mask uploaded by Sadia I.

BY BOBBI BROWN

An exfoliating mask that gently smooths, re-texturizes, and softens skin to instantly reveal a more even, fresh-faced, glowing skin. This mask is infused with superfine walnut grains to gently slough off dead skin cells, instantly improving microcirculation for a healthier-looking, glowing complexion. A combination of absorbent kaolin clay and super-moisturizing algae extract and sodium hyaluronate work together to reduce excess oil while balancing the skin's moisture levels. Perfect for all skin types, this mask provides an energizing touch of orange oil to awaken tired, dull skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Amber D.
Amber D.
Tulsa, OK
Love this mask by Bobbi Brown. Super fine and exfoliating! My skin smoothr and brighter the first use. It smells amazing too.
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
I don't notice a radiance in my skin after using this product, but it's a great exfoliant.
Sadia I.
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Love the mask really takes the oil makeup dirt off your skin. Exfoliates the face really nicely. Goes on really nice and smooth. Leaves your face soft and silky.
Nicola A.
Nicola A.
Walsall, Staffordshire
I tried all three varieties of mask and this was the best one. I really felt the exfoliating properties were an added benefit so like having two products in one which makes the pride a bit more reasonable. Only a bit though. My skin felt soft after using. I won't buy again due to the price but it was a nice mask and only takes up to 5 mins to work.
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
This is a really nice exfoliating mask, which helps reveal smoother, brighter skin. On the plus side too, it smells nice (not overwhelming) and it comes in a tube, which means you can get out every last bit of product! Bobbi Brown is my favourite brand that never disappoints me, even though it's a little bit pricey.
It makes yoir skin really soft and smooth! It's perefect for when you have dry skin. I really recomend it for people with mixed and dry skin