BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

An instant boost for glowing skin, this exfoliating mask gently smoothes, re-texturizes and softens skin to reveal a more even, fresh-faced glow anytime you want to put your best face forward.

Who It's For:

All skin types.

Why It's Different:

Featuring superfine walnut grains, Radiance Boost gently sloughs off dead skin cells and instantly improves microcirculation for a healthier-looking, glowing complexion. A combination of absorbent Kaolin Clay and super-moisturizing Algae Extract and Sodium Hyaluronate works to reduce excess oil while balancing skin's moisture levels. A light, energizing touch of Orange Oil is an extra wakeup call for tired, dull skin.

How To Use:

Apply on damp skin and leave on for 2-5 minutes. Rinse off with warm water while gently massaging skin in circular motions. Use once a week or as needed.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Alumina , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glyceryl Stearate , Butylene Glycol , Peg-100 Stearate , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil , Sodium Hyaluronate , Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder , Caffeine , Algae Extract , Panthenol , Steareth-20 , Caprylyl Glycol , Biosaccharide Gum - 1 , Stearyl Alcohol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Carbomer , Sodium Hydroxide , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol

Joyee P.
San Angelo
I got this as part of a bobbi brown skincare set with the cleansing oil and cream. You can use this a few times a week and has a scrub like texture to it. I have had no problems with it and only use it 2 times a week simetimes three if I have been wearing a lot of make up or feel like my face has been more oily than normal. It's a great deep cleanse for your face!
Debbie L.
Chantilly, VA
I love the fine walnut in this mask. It really helps to exfoliate that top layer of skin. I love using it when I have flakiness because it helps to polish it away without irritation. I feel like a have brand new skin with this
Dianna G.
Oh, this is wonderful! It has a super fine grain, so it works so much better at exfoliating. My skin feels so refreshed and I can see the difference in texture and glow. I use this once a week and never run into issues on sensitivity or breakouts.
Amber H.
I love the smell of this product! It smells like orange zest, but it goes away after application. I do find that this is more of a scrub than a mask, but I still let it sit on the skin for 5-10 minutes. I do feel that my face looks brighter after use and I would use again. Four out of five, because the word "mask" may be a little misleading for how I personally use the product.
Rhea R.
This is such a unique and interesting mask because I’ve never seen or heard of exfoliating masks. It feels very tingly and refreshing while it’s on and when you wash it off it gives a nice scrub and makes your skin feel clean and refreshed.
Ro D.
This product made my skin extremely soft and it helped moisturize my dry skin especially on my cheeks. I would use this product again. It also smelled really yummy
Alexandria K.
I love love love this stuff ! So hydrating and super effective I feel like it's worth the month because of how gentle it is on my skin yet effective . I'd definitely buy again .
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Love the mask really takes the oil makeup dirt off your skin. Exfoliates the face really nicely. Goes on really nice and smooth. Leaves your face soft and silky.
Ashley-Rose C.
Birmingham, AL
Love the texture of this. I have sensitive skin and it does really well and doesn't cause redness. Help my face feel nice a clean and soft
Bethany C.
Malvern, AR
I really love this product. I use it once a week. Makes my skin smooth and does not break me out. I have oily skin. Would repurchase

Sephora