Bobbi Brown Radiance Boost Mask uploaded by Sadia I.

BY BOBBI BROWN

An instant boost for glowing skin, this exfoliating mask featuring superfine Walnut Grains and Orange Oil energizes skin and gently sloughs off dull surface cells.

Benefits:

Gently sloughs off dull surface cells to reveal radiant, fresh skin
Improves microcirculation to energize skin
Purifies and delivers deep cleansing
Balances and nourishes skin

Rhea R.
Columbus, OH
This is such a unique and interesting mask because I’ve never seen or heard of exfoliating masks. It feels very tingly and refreshing while it’s on and when you wash it off it gives a nice scrub and makes your skin feel clean and refreshed.
Dianna G.
Oh, this is wonderful! It has a super fine grain, so it works so much better at exfoliating. My skin feels so refreshed and I can see the difference in texture and glow. I use this once a week and never run into issues on sensitivity or breakouts.
Alexandria K.
I love love love this stuff ! So hydrating and super effective I feel like it's worth the month because of how gentle it is on my skin yet effective . I'd definitely buy again .
Ro D.
This product made my skin extremely soft and it helped moisturize my dry skin especially on my cheeks. I would use this product again. It also smelled really yummy
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Love the mask really takes the oil makeup dirt off your skin. Exfoliates the face really nicely. Goes on really nice and smooth. Leaves your face soft and silky.
Ashley-Rose C.
Birmingham, AL
Love the texture of this. I have sensitive skin and it does really well and doesn't cause redness. Help my face feel nice a clean and soft
Bethany C.
Malvern, AR
I really love this product. I use it once a week. Makes my skin smooth and does not break me out. I have oily skin. Would repurchase
Amber D.
Tulsa, OK
Love this mask by Bobbi Brown. Super fine and exfoliating! My skin smoothr and brighter the first use. It smells amazing too.
Audra P.
Left my skin feeling smooth. Had a glowing radience all day! The aroma of the product was definitely a plus!
member-0fcf8
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. This brand is always holding it down leaving my skin flawless and amazing.