BOBBI BROWN Radiance Boost Mask uploaded by Amy W.BOBBI BROWN Radiance Boost Mask uploaded by Carmina G.BOBBI BROWN Radiance Boost Mask uploaded by Sadia I.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

An instant boost for glowing skin, this exfoliating mask gently smoothes, re-texturizes and softens skin to reveal a more even, fresh-faced glow anytime you want to put your best face forward.

Who It's For:

All skin types.

Why It's Different:

Featuring superfine walnut grains, Radiance Boost gently sloughs off dead skin cells and instantly improves microcirculation for a healthier-looking, glowing complexion. A combination of absorbent Kaolin Clay and super-moisturizing Algae Extract and Sodium Hyaluronate works to reduce excess oil while balancing skin's moisture levels. A light, energizing touch of Orange Oil is an extra wakeup call for tired, dull skin.

How To Use:

Apply on damp skin and leave on for 2-5 minutes. Rinse off with warm water while gently massaging skin in circular motions. Use once a week or as needed.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Alumina , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glyceryl Stearate , Butylene Glycol , Peg-100 Stearate , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cetyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil , Sodium Hyaluronate , Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder , Caffeine , Algae Extract , Panthenol , Steareth-20 , Caprylyl Glycol , Biosaccharide Gum - 1 , Stearyl Alcohol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Carbomer , Sodium Hydroxide , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol

Dianna G.
Oh, this is wonderful! It has a super fine grain, so it works so much better at exfoliating. My skin feels so refreshed and I can see the difference in texture and glow. I use this once a week and never run into issues on sensitivity or breakouts.
Alexandria K.
I love love love this stuff ! So hydrating and super effective I feel like it's worth the month because of how gentle it is on my skin yet effective . I'd definitely buy again .
Rhea R.
This is such a unique and interesting mask because I’ve never seen or heard of exfoliating masks. It feels very tingly and refreshing while it’s on and when you wash it off it gives a nice scrub and makes your skin feel clean and refreshed.
Ro D.
This product made my skin extremely soft and it helped moisturize my dry skin especially on my cheeks. I would use this product again. It also smelled really yummy
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Love the mask really takes the oil makeup dirt off your skin. Exfoliates the face really nicely. Goes on really nice and smooth. Leaves your face soft and silky.
Ashley-Rose C.
Birmingham, AL
Love the texture of this. I have sensitive skin and it does really well and doesn't cause redness. Help my face feel nice a clean and soft
Bethany C.
Malvern, AR
I really love this product. I use it once a week. Makes my skin smooth and does not break me out. I have oily skin. Would repurchase
Amber D.
Tulsa, OK
Love this mask by Bobbi Brown. Super fine and exfoliating! My skin smoothr and brighter the first use. It smells amazing too.
Audra P.
Left my skin feeling smooth. Had a glowing radience all day! The aroma of the product was definitely a plus!
member-0fcf8
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. This brand is always holding it down leaving my skin flawless and amazing.