Bobbi Brown

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is a nice exfoliating mask, nothing too exciting, but it did help my skin look brighter and helped it to be smoother. There is a faint scent which did not bother me. The walnut grain offers a physical exfoliant that may be too harsh for people with sensitive skin. It was a little more on the rough side, but it didn't aggregate my skin. No complaints really in particular, but when I'm looking to exfoliate, I don't normally reach for this product. I have others that I prefer instead.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I love using this mask. I use it once a week or twice sometimes depends. It always leaves my skin feeling very hydrated and refreshing. It is super easy to apply and it is gentle on your skin. I definitely recommend it, if you haven’t tried it yet. [product:bobbi-brown-radiance-boost-mask]
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Omg one of my favorites. I've had this forever I use this prob about 4 times a month. My skin always looks so refreshed and soft and super silky after doing this for about 15 minutes. I love Bobbi Brown products. I have yet to try something that I don't love. This is such an amazing brand and their beauty advisors are always so knowledgeable about their products.