BY BOBBI BROWN

A lightweight, fast-absorbing face primer that enhances the quality of your foundation while delivering invisible broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.

Helps prevent sun damage and premature signs of aging with broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection

Applies evenly and invisibly—perfect for layering under makeup

Helps balance skin’s natural moisture level with Sodium Hyaluronate

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Ethylhexyl Salicylate , Homosalate , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Methyl Trimethicone , Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate , Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane , Benzophenone-3 (Oxybenzone) , Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil , Octocrylene , Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Peg-100 Stearate , Butylene Glycol , Glyceryl Stearate , Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate , Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Algae Extract , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) , Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil , Sodium Hyaluronate , Caffeine , Ergothioneine , Sorbitol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Cetyl Alcohol , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Saccharide Isomerate , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Caprylyl Glycol , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Stearic Acid , Dehydroxanthan Gum , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Citric Acid , Citronellol , Geraniol , Linalool , Mica

Usage: After cleansing and moisturizing, smooth primer onto skin, avoiding eye area. Use before applying foundation.

Rachel R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
It’s ok. I don’t really see the point behind primers. I have tried many, this one included but I don’t notice a difference whether I use it or not. I will say that this one is a nice texture not sticky like others I’ve tried.
Kristyna B.
irving, tx
Like the Bobby Brown primer protection it’s really good on my skin I have really no pros or cons for this product yes it helps hide pours it’s a long lasting and it keeps me protecting yes I will buy this again with no doubt about it
Milli D.
Prospect Hts, IL
Amazing primer it’s so nice and hydrating on the skin and blurs our pores also the fact that it has spf 50 is amazing sometimes I don’t wanna wear my foundation that have spf which is mostly my high end once so now I can use my cheap once with this!
Sara M.
Summerville , SC
Purchased at: Sephora
This primer is amazing ! Especially because of the spf in it , it makes it so much easier in the morning routine (less products to apply) it last me all day and I work in restaurants so I’d say it’s pretty strong lasting.
Megan N.
Erlanger, KY
This product is great! I love the added spf and how soft it makes my face feel. My skin is normal, as in not dry or oily and I love the way my makeup goes on after I use this!
Tanya B.
Horn Lake, MS
Purchased at: Macy's
This primer is absolute perfection! I kindly received this product complimentary for review from Bobbi Brown. Primer Plus Mattifier is the perfect primer for all-day wear for most skin types! Especially for those with oily/combo skin, who desire extended wearbility with all day oil-control, without having to worry about any sort of drying effect.
The packaging is simple, yet sleek. The tube is slim with a sturdy cap, perfect for travel. The product itself has a light, fresh scent.
The primer definitely achieves what it is designed to do: extend wear of foundation, oil control, blur pores and help balance moisture levels.
In terms of wearability, I have been more than pleased knowing I can go my entire work day without the need to reapply my foundation, blot my face, or apply powder. I have also spent an entire morning and afternoon in warm, humid weather without my face turning into an oil slick, or my foundation seperating. I do recommend pairing with Bobbi Brown Skin Long Wear Weightless Foundation SPF15 (which is a longwear, buildable to med coverage, matte foundation), however I have used with other brands and have achieved similar results.
ayesha w.
Cooper
Purchased at: Macy's
Big fan of Bobbi Brown make up and this one did not disappoint. It goes on great, blends well, and doesn't cake up. I put a thin layer on and then a light powder over the top. I did not have to reapply and I work 12 hour shifts. I would highly recommend this make up. I usually have sensitive skin but with Bobbi Brown, it doesn't seem to bother my face at all.
Jessica C.
Wenatchee, WA
I have never tried this before I heard really good reviews on it that’s fabulous under foundation & it’s looks flawless smells refreshing & looks very hydrating after applied
Maria V.
So I’ve used this product for 4 years and just recently switched because it was drying out/was too much for my skin... however this is amazing for just a very natural and base look and goes perfect for that everyday life!
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN
AMAZING! the only thing with SPF primers are they tend to make my face seem greasy after I apply foundation concealer and powder! Other than that this is a great primer
💜Temic💙 C.
304 Nightingale Vale
Andrea S.
San Juan Pueblo, NM
I Want to try this primer have seen a lot of hreat reviews
Beauty D.
Is ot a good primer ?
Quiet S.
Cleveland, OH
Have anyone tried this yet?

Sephora