BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Powder Puff Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Tiffany S.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I'm not a huge fan pic these types of powder puffs however these are soft and do not absorb all the product when it is applied.
Melissa S.
These powder puffs are all the same. This one just costs more than the average I would rather just get some from the dollar store
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
I love bobbi brown. This purchase was perfect. I always carry powder in my bag and i feel like this powder puff is the ideal size and shape for everything i need. It does the perfect job.
Amanda N.
Dallas, GA
It works well and feels really nice, but you could definitely find one that is just as good for wayyyy cheaper. DO NOT waste the money.
Niamh S.
York
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder puff if perfect to bake under the eyes and under the contour of the cheek bone, when I used it I found that the powder transfers perfectly to the skin and glides along the skin, leaving the powder staying long lasting all day, I would definitely buy again.
Da'ne L.
Amazing blending! Would definitely love to buy more. I use it as often as I put makeup on as it is really great. It needs no improvements as it works so perfectly. The powder puff is expensive but worth buying. I will recommend it to those who know how to use it!
Mia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder puff is a very useless product and really didn't help fix it set anything on my makeup. It's overpriced and dosent work so I would not recommend anyone waste their money. I bought it off of amazon and would not buy it again unfortunately.