Bobbi Brown Powder Brush

Shop Bobbi Brown Powder Brush. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Powder Brush!
Product Highlights
Great blush brush ,I love using these tools help me a lot and their really soft recommendin reviews
Just make sure to clean it regularly and it will last for a long time.in reviews
It's light weight and the hairs on the bruush are nice and smoothh and It doesn't suck the powder in it.in reviews
Mari V.
Corona, NY
Bobbi Brown Powder Brush uploaded by Mari V.
Excelente brocha para aplicar polvo, es de cerdas suaves, recoge muy bien el polvo, me encanta para aplicar en zonas específicas como en la zona de la ojera o zona T. Totalmente recomendado.
Emily P.
Surprise, AZ
The build of the brush and bristles feel great. I have had this brush for awhile now and i don’t feel like it is going to break
Theresa G.
Great quality brush. Light weight. Brush hairs are nice and soft not too dense just right to hold product and place where needed.
Danielle G.
Doylestown, PA
Good brush but does tend to shed a bit, especially after cleaning between usage. Does shampoo and dry well though.
Naa K.
Los Angeles, CA
I love a good powder brush! It honestly makes a huge difference to have one because it evens everything out for that perfect "doll face" image. I absolutely love using it, and I love the size of the brush too. This one is my go-to!
Laura T.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This Bobbi Brown brush Is the perfect addition to my collection of make up brushes. It does a great job at blending everything in as well as applying my setting powder.
Winly L.
bought this with the Bobbi Brown Retouching Powder and I've been very disappointed in it. It sheds slightly, which I could deal with but the brush completely lost shape in the center! And by that, I mean the bristles are almost smashed inward in the center so the only useable part of it nowhere the outer edges. I know how to use brushes with a light hand so I don't think it's from me shoving the brush against my skin. After washing it and even trying to brush the bristles straight & upward with a brow spool brush, it still refuses to take its original, full shape. Had this not happened and kept it's full shape,
Deana B.
Sugar Hill, GA
I love this brush. It’s the perfect size and it works really well. I just wish it lasted a little longer before the bristles started falling out of it.
Nicole L.
Plantation, FL
I’m all time favorite highlight brush!! It does not keep all the highlight when applied. You’re able to buildup as you go. Super smooth to the face! Easy to apply and would really recommend to try out
Hannah K.
Missouri
A nice brush, but this one sheds like crazy. Like the other Bobbi Brown brushes, I do find the ferral to be a little wobbly and worry it will detach like some of the other brushes from this brand. But applies powder evenly and I do use it often. I think there are cheaper options out there that perform just as well if not better.

Looking for your answer?