BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A luxurious brush designed with a gently tapered, softly bristled head to use with Face Powder and Sheer Finish Loose Powder.

Who It's For:

For anyone who wants to blend powder and mineral foundations seamlessly.

Why It's Different:

Dusts just the right amount of powder on skin for an even and polished, yet natural look.

How to Use:

Apply powder all over the face for a flawless finish or right where you need it to "set" makeup for the day.

BOBBI BROWN Powder Brush
  • "Great blush brush ,I love using these tools help me a lot and their really soft recommend" in 3 reviews
  • "Just make sure to clean it regularly and it will last for a long time." in 1 review
  • "It's light weight and the hairs on the bruush are nice and smoothh and It doesn't suck the powder in it." in 1 review
Winly L.
bought this with the Bobbi Brown Retouching Powder and I've been very disappointed in it. It sheds slightly, which I could deal with but the brush completely lost shape in the center! And by that, I mean the bristles are almost smashed inward in the center so the only useable part of it nowhere the outer edges. I know how to use brushes with a light hand so I don't think it's from me shoving the brush against my skin. After washing it and even trying to brush the bristles straight & upward with a brow spool brush, it still refuses to take its original, full shape. Had this not happened and kept it's full shape,
Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
SUCH a splurge, and the price of this brush is a bit absurd, but it’s one of my favorite makeup brushes in my collection. So soft and the dome shape is perfect for setting the under eyes. The quality of this brush is just amazing, but there are surely cheaper alternatives if you aren’t looking to splurge.
Ruby H.
I got this at Bergdorf’s yesterday and I love it so much!! This is such a great brush. I wish it was a little bigger but it’s still amazing!! I use it for a powder and it works great. !! I definitely recommend to others!! I love Bobbi Brown and I would love to do more reviews for Bobbi Brown!!
Lauren H.
Brewton, AL
LOVE LOVE LOVE all Bobbi Brown brushes. They have lasted me over 10 years and counting. They apply apply the cheapest of makeup and the application looks like a million bucks!
Amber F.
Wichita Falls, TX
I absolutely love all my Bobbi Brown brushes. They’re so wonderfully constructed! This brush is so great for applying your every day powder, or even a light bronzer. It glides the product on smoothly, so you don’t have to focus on a specific area.
Amy S.
Left bristles everywhere! Bobbi Brown needs to figure out a better way to put this brush together. This brush only lasted me half of a year and it was in such bad shape when I stopped using it :-(
Kaylee L.
Excellent to wiping away bake or cleaning up powder from the under eyes! Also great for setting under eyes. Soft and just fluffy enough, doesn't shed and has a very good quality handle. Great for those building a professional brush kit!
Lindsey D.
Edmond, OK
This powder brush is amazing. It gives you a light and even coverage throughout. Just make sure to clean it regularly and it will last for a long time.
Molly B.
Mendham
i love my powder brush. it doesn’t clump together and spread the powder out so well. it’s also really soft so it feels like nothing in my skin
Theresa G.
Great quality brush. Light weight. Brush hairs are nice and soft not too dense just right to hold product and place where needed.

back