BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Powder Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Bobbi Brown Powder Brush
  • "Just make sure to clean it regularly and it will last for a long time." in 1 review
  • "It's light weight and the hairs on the bruush are nice and smoothh and It doesn't suck the powder in it." in 1 review
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Powder Brush
Excellent to wiping away bake or cleaning up powder from the under eyes! Also great for setting under eyes. Soft and just fluffy enough, doesn't shed and has a very good quality handle. Great for those building a professional brush kit!
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Powder Brush
I use this brush for blush then powder and it works amazing. It isn't scratchy and it gets just the perfect amount of blush.
Theresa G.
Theresa G.
Great quality brush. Light weight. Brush hairs are nice and soft not too dense just right to hold product and place where needed.
Magda L.
Magda L.
Great blush brush ,I love using these tools help me a lot and their really soft recommend
Super soft, works well. I really like the other brushes Bobbi brown makes as well! They completely changed my makeup routine!
Tia K.
Tia K.
Absolutely love the Bobbi Brown brushes. This powder brush is an essential tool in my makeup bag. Its pricey but very worth it.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
I use this powder brush more for my blush and it is AMAZING!! Such great quality and sooo soft!!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bobbi Brown brushes are always amazing, and this is my go-to powder brush. Gives you a great and flawless coverage
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Edmond, OK
This powder brush is amazing. It gives you a light and even coverage throughout. Just make sure to clean it regularly and it will last for a long time.
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Plymouth, Devon
This is another brush that changed my life! Right now I'm not even considering trying a brush from another brand because I am in love with Bobbi Brown ones.