BY BOBBI BROWN

Inspired by the look of skin bathed in afternoon light, this double-duty set creates a warm glow in in a sleek mirrored compact. On one side, the ultra-soft Illuminating Bronzing Powder packs a blend of sheer powder and micro-pearls for a seamlessly... see more...

cece N.
west hartford
I am surprised I like this since I always thought this was for lighter skinned ppl. But it gives the look of just coming out of the sun where u are a bit pinker. I also use this as blush.
Kelly b.
I was introduced to Bobbi brown products about 2 years ago and I fell in love! This dual palette is amazing for just bronzing and blushing but is amazing for contouring too! Bobbi brown cosmetics always step up and I would highly recommend these products anyway
Margot P.
Tallahassee, FL
I got this in my Christmas stocking for Christmas and it has made my face look a million times better. It is so simple to use (cheekbones/lower jawline/upper forehead) I definitely would buy it again no questions asked