BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Is this a matte product or does it have a shine finish? 1 Answers
  • What's the formula for this like? Creamy or balmy?2 Answers
  • Is this worth the cost?3 Answers
Emily W.
Waukesha
Review for: Other
I bought the "Pretty Powerful" limited edition cream blush a while back.  The color (a cool, medium pink) is gorgeous, and blends beautifully.  I'm quite pale, so find that I do need a bit of bronzer over the top, but love that the cream helps to keep the color in place.  I hope to find a similar shade when this one runs out!
Ana G.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks
i really like this product, i think is great specially when you want to look like you just got out of the beach. some of this around the higher checks and the nose will make you look like you just finished getting out of the sand. and a little goes a long way so its definetly worth it
Rita D.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks
This is one of the first Bobbi Brown products I've ever tried (besides the lipsticks) and I fell in love with it as soon as I put it on my face. I don't know why people don't talk about it more because it is a great cream blush. The product comes in a little compact and you can dip your fingers or whatever makeup tool into the pan and apply it to the cheeks. I mostly use this as a cream blush but I have used it on my lips also. For my lips, the product is like a balm. It goes on nicely and is hydrating. It gives the lips a sheer wash over color while making it a little shinny. Now on to the cheeks! This product is pretty emollient and just applies so effortlessly. I do have a oily T-zone and this blush stays on my face all day. Once it sets, it will not go anywhere. I've applied it multiple ways and this product works with your fingers and any beauty tool! So I just grab whatever is closest to me. You can sheer out the product for a naturally flushed look or you can layer it on. It layers beautifully without bunching and grabbing. Since it is a cream product, it will melt into the skin and make it look like you're just naturally flushed. I highly recommend this because you can create so many looks with one product
Emily G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this blush so much!! It's so dewy and sheer and the color is beautiful. It looks very natural on. I apply it with a wet makeup sponge and it works great. I would buy this over and over again.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a must have for me. I got into cream blushes when I tried Charlotte Tilbury's in the Norman Parkinson collection. Since then I recently tried the pot rouge by Bobbi and am equally as obsessed. This comes in multiple colors that blend onto the cheeks like a dream with your fingers. I have them in pale pink, powder pink, and fresh melon. The last two are both favorites of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and I can see why. They give such a natural flush! They are definitely waterproof once they set, and last all day on me. I want every color!
Christy K.
Katy, TX
I love this product because it works great for my skin, it's a great color, and it looks more natural than powder.
Sarah M.
Tulsa, OK
It looks so natural and doesn't budge. I know the color looks a little scary, but it goes on much lighter to give you the perfect flush.
Jennifer M.
White Plains, NY
I was very disappointed with this product after reading many positive reviews on Sephora. The color didn't wow me, but it was OK. However, the texture of the product was very difficult to work with. It was sticky or 'tacky' and not very blendable. It got sort of blotchy on my cheeks and didn't have a natural flushed look, but rather a painted look. I wish I had returned it.
tosha h.
Very nice indeed. I've been using this for as long as its been out. Works well for dark skin tones .
Albulena E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Bobbi brown but i don't feel like this is worth the price. Super cute container though.
Meagan M.
Yellowknife
Is this worth the cost?
Guadalupe G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the formula for this like? Creamy or balmy?
Paris B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is this a matte product or does it have a shine finish?
tosha h.
Where can I find ecofriendly brushes by this brand?