BOBBI BROWN Perfectly Defined Mascara

Make the most of every lash. Bobbi's Perfectly Defined Mascara lengthens, lifts and separates in one simple swoop with a no-lash-left-behind effect. Its unique multi-comb brush and equally innovative formula collaborate to accentuate every lash. Flexible and lasting wear, this formula resists flaking, doesnt smudge and stays in place all day. Black is a rich, jet black

water - acrylates copolymer - kaolin - silica - beeswax - butylene glycol - peg-15 glycerl stearate - alcohol denat. - carnauba wax - hydrogenated rapeseed alcohol - polyvinyl alcohol - bentonite - tocopherol - jojoba seed oil - dimethicone - simethicone - stearic acid - sucrose distearate - aminomethyl propanediol - aminomethyl propanol - sodium citrate - phenoxyethanol - chlorphenesin - sodium dehydroacetate [ /- mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - carmine (ci 75470) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - blue lake 1 (ci 42090) - ultramarines (ci 77007)].

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Perfectly Defined Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this mascara in a Sephora play box and the minute I ran out I rushed to the store to get another one!!! I loved how it left my eyelashes looking long and not clumpy at all. The brush was very nice and it didn't produce a fallout after a few hours. It lasted all day and looks amazing
A W.
Not thrilled with this one. I love Bobbi Brown, but this mascara did nothing for me. Great color, but it didn't give my lashes enough length, volume, or definition.
Elliott R.
Natick, MA
I got a sample of this mascara months ago and it immediately became my favorite. The black is so BLACK. It lasts really well and does not get clumpy or crusty. My eyelashes still feel soft, even after the mascara has dried. I don't really need to layer it that much, either. Wish it looked the same half way through the day as it did when I first put it on, but other than that it is amazing!
Chris S.
Vancouver, WA
One of my favorites! Clean long lashes that don't clump! I can swipe these on and head out the door without looking like I'm trying too hard. Very natural looking!
Ashleigh W.
Rehoboth, MA
I really loved this product !! It was so easy to apply onto your eyes and overall complimented my face very well! I’m very happy with it and recommend it to anyone willing to try something new like this ! Love love!
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
Great products and are my go-to on a daily basis. Their mascaras don’t make you into a vixen, but they’re great for daytime use. No complaints here at all!
Reina P.
A good mascara. Bobbi brown has really great products. I stopped using this brand for almost 15 years and got back to it recently. The products are really something to crave for. Would definitely recommend this mascara as it definitely does it’s job
Camerom T.
VERY PIGMENTED VERY GOOD it will give your lashes a greaaaat looks it’s very good ans I love the wand
Rosy L.
Rockville, MD
This mascara came as part of a Bobbi Brown value set I bought. I love it! I put on 2 goats and it doesn’t run. It lengthens and separates my lashes, which grow into one another.
sarah D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mascara worked super well at first, huge volume. I was originally very impressed but it immediately dried up within the first few weeks. Would not buy it again

Looking for your answer?