8 colors available

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi BrownLimited Edition Perfectly Defined Long-Wear Brow Pencil DetailsWhat is it An automatic brow pencil with a unique slant tip for ultra-precise definition, plus 16-hour wear that's sweat- and humidity-resistant and waterproof. Formulated with a combination of waxes and emollients, this long-wearing formula won't smudge or fade, so brows look fresh and polished. Who is it for Anyone who wants defined, well-groomed brows that last for 16 hours. Why is it different The slant tip offers the ultimate customized and versatile application-use the flat edge for a softer look and the pointed tip for a more defined, bold look. A wax-based formula creates a lasting, waterproof and sweat- and humidity-resistant layer of color. The attached brush lets you comb brow hairs into place, for a look that's flawless and natural. Available in a uniquely wide range of shades, so every woman can find the right shade for her skin tone and hair color. How do I use it Use the flat side of the pencil to shape the beginning of the brow and the pointed tip to define the edges of the brow. For a bold, super-defined look, use the pointed tip to define the length of the brow. Comb brow hairs into place using the attached brush. Designer About Bobbi Brown: Based on the philosophy that beauty should be real, approachable, and simple, Bobbi Brown launched her eponymous collection in 1991. Bobbi Brown herself became a household name and in high demand as a celebrity make-up artist, and the Bobbi Brown line today includes not only cosmetics and brushes but also fragrances and skincare treatments that are loved worldwide. see more...

• Did anyone else experience the pencil just kind of break and chip a...1 Answers
  • Ive heard this is good. However I'm worried it won't last a long ti...4 Answers
  • Is it worth buying?2 Answers
Emily B.
Emily B.
Review for: Taupe
One of my favorite eyebrow product. I use this brow pencil daily on my eyebrows it has the perfect colors and pencils. If you know how to apply it then you will have the amazingly eyebrows all day! On fleekk! I so recommend its not bulky stays on and it looks super soft when applied well! & theres no flaking at all! I take this everywhere with me!
Yanyee W.
Yanyee W.
Northridge, CA
This Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Long Wear Brow Pencil is definitely a great eyebrow pencil but it's very pricey. It works the same as the Anastasia brow definer which retails for only $24 while the bobbi brown eyebrown pencil retails for $42. I would rather save my money and get the Anastasia one because they both work exactly the same.
Sincerely N.
Sincerely N.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Taupe
Bless~ this eyeliner works really well, it's smooth to put on and does a really nice job of filling in your eyebrows. It doesn't make your eyebrows look a little fake like some brands where it starts to fade after a while, instead it lasts longer than most brands and makes them look really natural, I love it!
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
I don't really use a brow pencil, but I decided to give this one a try. I like the smooth and easy application. You don't have to work so hard to get the shade you want with this pencil. You do have to sharpen it so you can be precise as to how you want your brows to look like in the end. Highly recommend!
Madison B.
Madison B.
Bonita, CA
I am very satisfied with this product! I was truly worried about whether or not it would actually be long lasting. It is pretty comparable to other products I have used and is a good price. I would definitely buy it again because I am impressed with how well it works.
Ivannys M.
Ivannys M.
Review for: Taupe
This is my go to for doing my eyebrows. It's easu to use and looks very natural.
Priscilla L.
Priscilla L.
A year ago

Ooh this looks like such an amazing product but the price is a little too steep for my liking as it's practically double the price of my Brow Wiz :(( but the shade match looks incredible! I hate how reddy brow pencils can be!

Keara H.
Keara H.
Review for: Taupe
I love this product , its something that i just have to use everyday. It makes my eyebrows look natural and very full. Its very pricey to most people but it totally worth every penny. Its a very smooth product so its not like chalky.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Espresso
Well, Bobbi brown generally has nice products but for the price you can find better. The color pay off wasn't that great and the color itself didn't read well on my skin tone. But I guess a plus would be that it goes on smooth
Review for: Taupe
I absolutely love this Brow pencil! Leaves my eyes brows looking really good the product goes on smooth! I use this product everyday! You can buy it at sephora. I would recommend this to anyone and I'd buy it again.
Kara C.
Kara C.
Glen Allen, VA
Ive heard this is good. However I'm worried it won't last a long time and it's pretty pricey for a brow product. What do you think
Wellington, TX
Is it worth buying?
Rachelle H.
Rachelle H.
Enfield, CT
Did anyone else experience the pencil just kind of break and chip a lot? I'm wondering if I just got a defective one?
Wellington, TX
Is it worth buying?
I've heard people RAVE about Bobbi Brown eyebrow products. Do you think this product and her other products are worth the money? Also how do they compare to the Anastasia brow products?