BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

An automatic brow pencil with a unique slant tip for ultra-precise definition, plus 16-hour wear that's sweat- and humidity-resistant and waterproof. Formulated with a combination of waxes and emollients, this long-wearing formula won't smudge or fade, so brows look fresh and polished.

Why It's Different:

The slant tip offers the ultimate customized and versatile application—use the flat edge for a softer look and the pointed tip for a more defined, bold look. A wax-based formula creates a lasting, waterproof and sweat- and humidity-resistant layer of color. The attached brush lets you comb brow hairs into place, for a look that's flawless and natural. Available in a uniquely wide range of shades, so every woman can find the right shade for her skin tone and hair color.

How to Use:

How do I use it: Use the flat side of the pencil to shape the beginning of the brow and the pointed tip to define the edges of the brow. For a bold, super-defined look, use the pointed tip to define the length of the brow. Comb brow hairs into place using the attached brush.

• Did anyone else experience the pencil just kind of break and chip...1 Answers
  • Is it worth buying?1 Answers
  • Ive heard this is good. However I'm worried it won't last a long ...4 Answers
sofia d.
oyster bay
Review for: Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Long-Wear Brow Pencil, shade=Blonde more...
I just started using this brow pencil. I have brown hair with blonde highlights and the color matches me perfectly. I use this product every day and it completes my luck. I have thick eyebrows and this maintains the shape of them without being too much.
Amber T.
Kenner, LA
I love this product. I found that it lasted longer than the drugstore liners I’ve used in the past. The price tag seems a bit high, but it’s worth it as it’s lasted me months and I’m still using it.
Melissa L.
This is a great eyebrow pencil. It matches my eyebrows well and goes on smoothly. I am very happy with my purchase and feel great using this particular pencil to fill in my brows. I feel like this pencil should lay me a long time.
Sierra A.
Yucaipa, CA
I really like this brow pencil. I no longer use the pencil portion, because I decided that I wanted darker brows and have been preferring powder over pencil. However I still use the spool end daily to comb my brows and occasionally use the pencil to do a little filling. The angle of the pencil allows for wonderfully natural looks, as you can easily replicate brow hairs.
Mariela V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Long-Wear Brow Pencil, shade=Mahogany more...
I love this eyebrow pencil so much!!! It makes it very easy to have natural or bold eyebrows. Nobody even knows I lack in the eyebrow department lol. If you're not used to using pomade (which can be too bold sometimes) this is pretty close to perfect.
riley m.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Long-Wear Brow Pencil, shade=Taupe more...
LOVE THIS SO MUCH. it is my favorite brow product of all time. the pencil has a nice, slanted edge which helps form the shape of your brow. i also love the spooly. the only thing is that it breaks SUPER easily.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Review for: Blonde more...
I am always trying to find the best products to use on my eye brows I have very pale blone eye lashes and brows. I love bobbi browns perfectly defined long wear brow pencil it last all day I didn't need to reapply and I know my brows stayed in place. I have to fill in the color because I have almost white pale blond eye brows and my natural hair color is red this helps bring my eye brows back to a more natural color and it matches my hair and I feel confident when I wear it
Christine S.
love love love. This is my go-to product every single day. The pigmentation is great so you don't need to press down on the product very hard (wasting less product). It is a little pricey but worth every penny. It goes on so smoothy and lasts all day. I recommend this to anyone and everyone with eyebrows.
Andrea V.
This product is amazing i dont often fill in my eyebrows because mine are naturally dark but when i do, i use this pencil and i love it because you have more control. You can just slightly shade in your eyebrows or you can go bolder depending on what look you are going for
Sarah P.
Bethlehem, PA
One of the best eyebrow pencil's I have used. Really easy to use and looks great. The colors match every hair color and you can control how dark or light you want your eyebrows to be. It lasts a long time and I will be buying this again most definitely.
Kara C.
Glen Allen, VA
Ive heard this is good. However I'm worried it won't last a long time and it's pretty pricey for a brow product. What do you think
Krista R.
Wellington, TX
Is it worth buying?
I've heard people RAVE about Bobbi Brown eyebrow products. Do you think this product and her other products are worth the money? Also how do they compare to the Anastasia brow products?
Krista R.
Wellington, TX
Is it worth buying?
Rachelle H.
Enfield, CT
Did anyone else experience the pencil just kind of break and chip a lot? I'm wondering if I just got a defective one?