BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

The secret to making eyes stand out is all about definition. This unique gel-based pencil delivers richly pigmented color and precision lining with sweat and humidity-resistant 12-hour wear. The best part? A twist-up design lets you apply on the go, while a built-in sharpener ensures the most precise application every time.

Why It's Different:

The perfect combination of waxes and emollients imparts intense, super-saturated color that doesn't flake and stays color true all day - for up to 12 hours of water-resistant wear. Plus, its silky-soft and creamy texture gives it a lightweight, comfortable feel without tugging or pulling.

How To Use:

Apply as close to the lash line as possible and line the entire length of the lid. To sharpen, remove the cap with built-in sharpener at the end of the pencil and use to sharpen tip as needed.

• Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner. Este ... Be the first to answer!
  • Where are Bobbi brown products available? How do the prices compa...1 Answers
  • Does this stay put in the waterline even for people with watery e...1 Answers
Amy M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Scotch more...
I love this color eyeliner! It brightens my blue eyes up with just a touch of shimmer and sparkle. It’s very soft and is perfect for the lower lash line. There is a sharpener in the bottom of the pencil to keep it perfectly sharp for application.
MaryAnn P.
Saluda , NC
Review for: Sapphire, Steel Grey, Black Ivy more...
Love this eyeliner and the fact that it comes in so many beautiful colors I love also. It goes on smoothly and doesn’t streak or smear smudge or run. The price range is a little higher than some others but I feel well worth it.
Helen C.
Bayside
One of the best eye pencils that I have been using for years. It blends in naturally and the best part is that it doesn't look like I have eye pencil on! Great brand and price point is great!
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
Review for: Pitch Black more...
I purchased this recently because of a Influenster review, the girl said she used this and then a liquid liner over it. I haven’t tried that yet but it is fabulous in the water line and lash line. It’s highly pigmented and lasts all day without running. The price point is high but I can also notice the difference in quality.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Abdiela S.
Omgsh! I love this eyeliner! It goes on so smooth and lasts all day. It defines my eyes so nicely. It isn’t clumpy and it doesn’t require going over and over for the liner to show. Best eyeliner ever.
Mamta Y.
Love this, my only complaint is I use it so often that I’m always running out, for someone who isn’t that skilled with eyeliner like me, it’s rly easy to use and looks natural for an every day look
Alice D.
Cary, NC
I cannot live without this eyeliner! I can't even count the number of times I've repurchased. I always buy 2 at a time and especially when there is a sale or promo. I am a contact wearer so I am sensitive to eye products. This BB eyeliner is long lasting, does not smudge once set and is so convenient in the automatic pencil. I've used the UD and Smashbox eyeliners but they do smudge on me. I LoVe, love, love the BB perfectly dedines gel eyeliner in pitch black!
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
I love Bobbi Browns Perfectly Defined gel eyeliner. it goes on so dark and smooth. I love the build in sharpener that gives me the perfect sharp edge every time. This eye liners is long lasting and doesn't smudge. this is very easy to use and I would love to buy this eye liner again
Gretchen W.
Dallas, TX
I was given this eyeliner as a gift, and it's just okay. I like the color and it glides on smooth, but it does not seem to last at all. I always end up smearing it throughout the day or it ends up under my eyes. I do like to have the end that smudges, but even when I smudge, it seems to take some of it off. This could use some more durability!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Would this work well for your waterline?
Mariel M.
Does this eyeliner goes smooth on the eye? Does it smudge? How long does it last?
Carla J.
Does this stay on good or smudge?
Jazmine J.
I'm really look for a good black eyeliner I want one that really dark long lasting and that won't run or smudge if I get hot any suggestions? Is this a good one?
carolyn r.
Greenville, SC
Is this waterproof? And does it go on easily?