BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner. Este ... Be the first to answer!
  • Where are Bobbi brown products available? How do the prices compa...1 Answers
  • Does this stay put in the waterline even for people with watery e...1 Answers
Amy M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Scotch more...
I love this color eyeliner! It brightens my blue eyes up with just a touch of shimmer and sparkle. It’s very soft and is perfect for the lower lash line. There is a sharpener in the bottom of the pencil to keep it perfectly sharp for application.
MaryAnn P.
Saluda , NC
Review for: Sapphire, Steel Grey, Black Ivy more...
Love this eyeliner and the fact that it comes in so many beautiful colors I love also. It goes on smoothly and doesn’t streak or smear smudge or run. The price range is a little higher than some others but I feel well worth it.
Abdiela S.
Omgsh! I love this eyeliner! It goes on so smooth and lasts all day. It defines my eyes so nicely. It isn’t clumpy and it doesn’t require going over and over for the liner to show. Best eyeliner ever.
Mamta Y.
Love this, my only complaint is I use it so often that I’m always running out, for someone who isn’t that skilled with eyeliner like me, it’s rly easy to use and looks natural for an every day look
Kelly T.
Review for: Violet Night more...
Goes on so smooth and is such a great product! They are known for their liners for a reason! I have tried many liners but none compare to this one! You will love it if you give it a try! The black is my favorite 💕
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Erica L.
Woodmere, NY
This eyeliner is great! Personally prefer a liquid eyeliner but if you're a fan of gel, this one is for you. I was easily able to create a sharp wing with this eyeliner and was easily able to correct mistakes. I wore it out in the rain and it held up. This is a stay put eyeliner that does not budge but will easily come off with makeup remover.
Alice D.
Cary, NC
I cannot live without this eyeliner! I can't even count the number of times I've repurchased. I always buy 2 at a time and especially when there is a sale or promo. I am a contact wearer so I am sensitive to eye products. This BB eyeliner is long lasting, does not smudge once set and is so convenient in the automatic pencil. I've used the UD and Smashbox eyeliners but they do smudge on me. I LoVe, love, love the BB perfectly dedines gel eyeliner in pitch black!
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
I love Bobbi Browns Perfectly Defined gel eyeliner. it goes on so dark and smooth. I love the build in sharpener that gives me the perfect sharp edge every time. This eye liners is long lasting and doesn't smudge. this is very easy to use and I would love to buy this eye liner again
Gretchen W.
Dallas, TX
I was given this eyeliner as a gift, and it's just okay. I like the color and it glides on smooth, but it does not seem to last at all. I always end up smearing it throughout the day or it ends up under my eyes. I do like to have the end that smudges, but even when I smudge, it seems to take some of it off. This could use some more durability!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Would this work well for your waterline?
Mariel M.
Does this eyeliner goes smooth on the eye? Does it smudge? How long does it last?
Carla J.
Does this stay on good or smudge?
Jazmine J.
I'm really look for a good black eyeliner I want one that really dark long lasting and that won't run or smudge if I get hot any suggestions? Is this a good one?
carolyn r.
Greenville, SC
Is this waterproof? And does it go on easily?