BOBBI BROWN Peony & Python Palette uploaded by Rocelle R.BOBBI BROWN Peony & Python Palette uploaded by Rocelle R.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Runway to real life. Inspired by lush peonies and the playful, feminine chic of cult label Tibi, Bobbi introduces the new limited-edition Peony and Python Eye Palette. Soft pink lilacs play off cool greys to create a distinctive eye that's equal parts lovely and edgy. Palette includes six beautifully wearable shadows, including allover and liner shades, as well as a mini eyeshadow brush and mini eye-smudge brush. Comes in a gorgeous Peony and Python case, designed by Tibi exclusively for Bobbi Brown.

Shades include Cool Cashmere Eyeshadow, Angora Eyeshadow, Lavender Metallic Eyeshadow, Silver Chain Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow, Plum Orchid Eyeshadow and Eclipse Eyeshadow.

BOBBI BROWN Peony & Python Palette
  • "I know this is a limited edition palette that is probably extinct in the makeup world now, but I've had this palette since 2011, and it still hasn't steered me in the wrong direction. I've had this for 4 years now, and it doesn't smell funny, doesn't crease all over the place and is still very pigmented and soft. If you own this palette and it still hasn't gone bad, keep it! The gorgeous array of shimmery and matte colors can be effectively used to create a gorgeous purple smokey look. I tend to use the shimmery silver as a highlight, then with the shimmery purple on the inner side and slowly blend it out to that lovely purple matte shade. The black matte eyeshadow is extremely versatile, and I find using it as an eyeliner over my smokey eye extremely well. So far I still have not found a purple ranged palette that has lived up to my expectations except for this palette, which is my all time favorite. A must buy! " in 3 reviews
Hanna A.
Okay I loooove this palette. First, the case is super pretty so it feels like a treat to open. The pigments are great in the shadows ( I especially love the grey and purple.) great for us brown eyed ladies. I would totally buy this again and recommend it! I feel like these shadows have lasted a really long time.
Rocelle R.
The colors are not my style so barely get any use of this product! But the colors are very pigmented and so smooth to blend. Also the packaging is so unique and cool. It's a zip up cloth case. I would recommend this if the colors were different.
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
This palette doesn't get the hype or respect it deserves. I love this palette and think the packaging is Incredible. It's done in a cloth with a zip closure and application brushes. The colors are geared towards spring/Summer months, this is perfect to throw in ur bag and go because of its outer design.
Kanako A.
Pls Vrds Est, CA
Gorgeous colors for any brown eyed person!. The grays and purples were perfect for a daytime subtle eye look as well as creating a smokey eye look for evening. The packaging of the palette is so beautiful with the cloth pattern. Because it is a palette with included brushes, it is perfect for travel or to take for touch ups in your purse while on the go.

Highly recommend!!
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Beautiful shades especially the eggplant shade! I love that these are super pigmented and that it's easy to blend. It's on the pricey side but I don't mind the splurge because Bobbi Brown always creates awesome makeup.
lilia D.
Wheaton , IL
Perfect colors, i love this palette. After I bought mine my mother loved how it looked on me that I had to get her one to. She is also very pleased with the beautiful colors
Tara M.
Tomball, TX
I love Bobbi Brown, it is such a good quality makeup brand and everything they have is so great. They good have prettier eyeshadow shades but they are still awesome!
Maggie W.
Tampa, FL
Bobby Brown has beautiful colors for your eyes it is great for darker women or women of color the colors are not too bright we are very natural-looking
Bianca A.
I was really disappointed in this palette. The colors are muted and not pigmented at all, reminded me of my grandmas eyeshadows
Denise S.
Bobbi Brown makeup is made to last, stays on all day. High pigment and this pallet brings out the grey in my hazel eyes.