This Product Is:

Gather everything you need to make the most of your trip. This palette for eyelids and portable lips is the perfect companion for the party. Consisting Eyeshadow 4 shades include a Naked Eye Shadow, Beige Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow, Bronze Metallic Eye Shadow, Espresso Eye Shadow and Lip Color Color True Rose Lip Color Portable Party to Go Lip & Eye Palette design is complemented by shades. Selected colors are perfect for creating a festive and classic look.

This Product Is Suitable For:

For everyone

Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Love this amazing product I am for sure a fan and I will be buying it again. As someone who walks around the store and takes forever to shop online this is a must have in my purse and worth buying!
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
I was a little disappointed when I received this. I ordered it from Nordstroms, and they used a generic stock photo from Bobbi Brown. The colors in the photo, especially the lips, were way off (and while the color was listed in the description, it wasn't represented anywhere). But the color included was nice (pinky nude) and the palette is awesome, so I really can't complain. High quality, on par with all Bobbi's stuff.
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com