BY BOBBI BROWN

What it is: A lip trio by Bobbi Brown featuring three gorgeous products for the perfect pout. Why it's different: Bobbi's new liquid lip Art Stick gives you creamy, eight-hour color, while her Lip Color gives your pout a semi-matte finish. The Lip Pencil can be used to line lips for feather-free wear, or it can be worn under either the Art Stick or Lip Color to extend wear. Collection includes:- Art Stick Liquid Lip (0.17 oz.)- Lip Pencil (0.04 oz.)- Lip Color (0.12 oz.)How to use: Squeeze Art Stick Liquid Lip as you apply, starting on the bottom lip. Blot your lips together, then apply on your top lip. Use the point of the Art Stick to line your lips, then hold the angled edge of the pencil tip flat against your lips to fill in color. Apply Lip Pencil after, following the natural outline of your mouth. To help keep your lip color on longer, outline and fill in the entire area with the pencil, then follow with your chosen lip color. Color(s): nude, pop. Brand: Bobbi Brown. Style Name: Bobbi Brown Bobbi On Trend Nude Lips Collection ($83 Value). Style Number: 5370772. Available in stores.

• How is this nude shade? Bobbi Brown On Trend Nude Lips Collection...1 Answers
Buy on Bobbi B...
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Love love love this ! Very deep creamy color for a beautiful Date night or a romantic get away ! I would not change this set a bit ! ULTA has everything that a girl/ woman could want ! I would get this trio again for sure ! Try it before you knock it ! It’s amazing color !
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Jessica S.
Dallas, TX
I love Bobbi Brown because their collection always gives me this natural and clean look! The On Trend Nude Lips Collection gives me everything to have the shape, define, and color my lips. I love the nude color and how long lasting it is. Would definitely buy again!
Candis J.
I love a good nude and this is perfect. Not too old and not too subtle. Was exactly what I was looking for. Not that expensive and packaged nicely. Appealing to the eye. Would definitely tell other to buy.
Trang K.
quy nhơn
This lipstick is very good for me, very beautiful, very harmonious colors and good quality lipstick so I like this lipstick.
member-79fac
Ótimo demais Esse produtinho! Vale muito apena e semper estou comprando. Recomendo muito e sempre. BEM DEMAIS Amoooo
Brittney E.