BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Old Hollywood Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Lucy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely amazing. I have it in gild and use it for any occasion. Lasts super long and looks great
india  h.
Jacksonville, FL
I usually use concealer but these are just as amazing and cheap. I like the easy use of it and it last.
Nicole W.
Lunenburg, MA
Absolutely love these! I usually use Physicians Formula products for stick shadows, but these are just as good!
MaryGrace C.
Timberville, VA
I love shadow sticks! They are always one of my favorite things to wear on a night out! They are super easy to use and they last a really long time!
taryn j.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It glides on naturally and is so smooth. It lasts a really long time, and looks great even at the end of the day.
Margaret H.
Odessa, TX
I love these shadow sticks. They are perfect for traveling and quick y makeup on the go without the rushed look.
Emily M.
Chicago
First off, Bobbi Brown is my go-to beauty line. Her products are lightweight but they still get the job done. I love makeup but I hate the feeling of wearing makeup especially eye makeup. I wear contacts and I'm always afraid of wearing too much eye makeup. This long wear eye shadow stays on all day but doesn't feel heavy.
Amber K.
Kiln, MS
I love these products they are light weight but always get the job done. I have minimal to no need for a reapply.
Amy S.
I was quite disappointed with this product. I liked the idea of this to shade the outer corner of my eyelids but the colour was very cold and muddy. It doesn't blend very easily and was difficult to use.
Pam M.
Wroxham, Norwich
Love love love! They blend beautifully they last all day and they never crease! What more could you ask for?!