BY BOBBI BROWN

Nkoyo N.
Nkoyo N.
Peyton, CO
I have a dark tone with a tinge of orange and finding the right foundation is so hard to find. After using this I noticed my skin not only looked more evenly toned but i never gave off that makeup packed look. & thats what i like about it. Its very natural looking on my skin
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Brookline, MA
Not may favorite foundation to use- it can look cakey on your face if you have semi dry skin. For the price of the product I don't think it is worth it. I wish it hd a better consistency. Maybe a liquid foundation would be better
Victoria d.
Victoria d.
Very good product and much cheaper than the local retail stores. Beware that the size of the product has gotten smaller and the prices have gone the other way.
Bukky L.
Bukky L.
Bobbi Brown has done it again. This Foundation works miracles on my skin tone but Honey is not the color I use of its colors.
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
I need oil free or I will break out and I need good coverage! This is perfect! It lasts all day without making my skin oily!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
columbus, MS
I love the way this foundation goes on it goes on smooth looks natural I have gotten so many compliments on my make up.
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Love this stuff and it's so smooth and silky and so much fun to apply and it's easy and light weight
zayda r.
zayda r.
Riverside, CA
Keeps your face oil free without having to touch up often i would keep using this product
Lou W.
Lou W.
Baton Rouge
The coverage of this foundation is amazing.
Although, I have dark spots I don't have to use concealer which is a plus. It glides on so smoothly with my foundation brush. This company has a wide range of colors to choose from which is great when you have certain undertones. If you've been contemplating on buying this product I definitely suggest it !
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Charlotte
I finally found a compact foundation that matches my undertones and wears well all day/night. I even used this (along with a few other Bobbi products) on my wedding day - it looked great in all the photos!! Highly recommend.