BY BOBBI BROWN

A palette of 12 buildable shadows in three finishes for the ultimate nude eye look. This beautiful palette includes rich shadows for a range of nude looks. These silky matte, metallic, and sparkle powder shadows deliver subtle-to-sexy effects that last all day. The palette features Best of Bobbi nude shadows in three tones (light, medium, and dark) and three finishes (matte, metallic, and sparkle) to create endless combinations that suit all skintones. The shades are designed to stand on their own yet can be worn layered on top of one another to achieve soft and subtle, light-reflecting effects. This Set Contains: - 5 x 0.05 oz matte eye shadows in Ivory, Naked, Birch, Truffle, Espresso - 4 x 0.05 oz metallic eye shadows in Golden Pink, Bare, Smoky Topaz, Golden Bronze - 3 x 0.06 oz sparkle eye shadows in Chiffon, Graphite, Gold This set features a mix of highly-pigmented matte shadows paired with very low pigmented, nearly-sheer washes of metallic and sparkle tones which create buildable and blendable, pigmented color. see more...

Michelle A.
Matawan, NJ
Amazing palette! Glides on smooth with just the right amount of glimmer. Excellent nude shades that an go from day to night. Does not wear off throughout the day!
Tanasia B.
gaithersburg
I absolutely love this product I always use it if I want natural colors it's not all these crazy colors it's just natural brown and gold is just so great the product is creamy and amazing you should totally get it
Caroline C.
New york, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great pallete with nice neutral toned colors. I always go for bobbi B. Cosmetic lines because the products aren't that harsh on my skin.. i have fair honey skin with brown eyes . I would deff buy thus pallete again Once the one I have is done
Carolina O.
Anderson, SC
I have been using the Bobbi Brown Nude on Nude Platte for only one month and I am so in love with it! I found it while I was online shopping for $20. The colors are great and it so smooth on my skin. I definitely need to buy another soon!
megan c.
marysville
Love love this pallet. Very pigmented . First time using. Will buy again. Not to pricey. Smooth. Good value. Easy to use. Easy to apply. Definitely would recommend product.
Melody S.
Literally the best eye shadow pallet ever they are so pigmented and just beautiful colors the sparkly ones are also so pigmented I use this every day for a natural look or a more glam look you can use it for both or just a going to work kinda look!!
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What gorgeous colors! All of the Bobbi Brown products are amazing and have a great quality. This is definitely a great pallet for everyday wear or even a sexy smokey eye. I definitely recommend this to all beauty gurus!
Daniela L.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this has a lot of pigment amazing for a night out I brought mine online it was inexpensive and it's just amazing i love it and like I said its not pricey and i would totally buy it again
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palettw is GORGEOUS! I also got this at the cco by me and saved a few pennies hehe but its the perfect nude palette. Some ahimmer some matte
KRYSTAL L.
Roma, TX
Wow! This palette looks amazing I would love to try this one out!!!!!! The colors look super nice and Bobbi brown has really amazing products!
Cher B.
I wanna try this, any suggestions?
Natalia A.
Santa cruz, CA
Thinking about trying these out I have the naked palette are the colors super similar? And do they have good pigmentation?
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
What is the staying power of Bobbi Brown powder eye shadows?
Lindsay M.
Olive Branch, MS
Is this worth the money?
Michela C.