BY BOBBI BROWN

A palette of 12 buildable shadows in three finishes for the ultimate nude eye look. This beautiful palette includes rich shadows for a range of nude looks. These silky matte, metallic, and sparkle powder shadows deliver subtle-to-sexy effects that last all day. The palette features Best of Bobbi nude shadows in three tones (light, medium, and dark) and three finishes (matte, metallic, and sparkle) to create endless combinations that suit all skintones. The shades are designed to stand on their own yet can be worn layered on top of one another to achieve soft and subtle, light-reflecting effects. This Set Contains: - 5 x 0.05 oz matte eye shadows in Ivory, Naked, Birch, Truffle, Espresso - 4 x 0.05 oz metallic eye shadows in Golden Pink, Bare, Smoky Topaz, Golden Bronze - 3 x 0.06 oz sparkle eye shadows in Chiffon, Graphite, Gold This set features a mix of highly-pigmented matte shadows paired with very low pigmented, nearly-sheer washes of metallic and sparkle tones which create buildable and blendable, pigmented color. see more...

• I wanna try this, any suggestions?1 Answers
  • Thinking about trying these out I have the naked palette are the co...1 Answers
  • What is the staying power of Bobbi Brown powder eye shadows?1 Answers
amy j.
amy j.
Franklin, TN
If I could give it 0 stars I would. I shelled out $60ish for this high end palette. I hate it. The shimmery colors don't have any pigment when you use a brush. The mattes have NO color at all. I hate this palette and I waited too long to return it at Sephora. My fault but don't buy this. The only redeeming quality is the mirror but not worth $60+

Maybe I just got a dud.
Lily R.
Lily R.
YESS! great spring find but I feel like it is a bit overpriced. But what would you expect, it's Bobbi Brown. The shades are lovely and if you are new to makeup, this one palette has it all! It's DEFINITLEY all nudes so if you don't like nude colors this palette isn't for you.
Haley M.
Haley M.
This palette is terrible! In the pans the colors look great, but they swatch horribly! The matte shades are slightly better than the shimmer and glitter shades, but there is no payoff whatsoever using your finger or a brush! I would not recommend this palette to anyone.
Alexandria  F.
Alexandria F.
New castle , PA
The colors in this palette are the perfect nudes. There are also a few shimmer shadows added in with some essential mattes. Bobbi brown is a higher end brand, thus more expensive but I think her products are really worth the money.
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Review for: Nude
What gorgeous colors! All of the Bobbi Brown products are amazing and have a great quality. This is definitely a great pallet for everyday wear or even a sexy smokey eye. I definitely recommend this to all beauty gurus!
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Hialeah, FL
Love this has a lot of pigment amazing for a night out I brought mine online it was inexpensive and it's just amazing i love it and like I said its not pricey and i would totally buy it again
Marylee G.
Marylee G.
Reedley, CA
These eyeshadows are extremely pigmented. They're perfect for an everyday look! You can of course use the darker shadows for a night out. Overall good palette!
Karen W.
Karen W.
Mars, PA
Truly not a big fan of this product. I found that the eye shadow faded early on and I had to reapply before the end of my day. The brush was nice.
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
This palettw is GORGEOUS! I also got this at the cco by me and saved a few pennies hehe but its the perfect nude palette. Some ahimmer some matte
Kyndal G.
Kyndal G.
Hopewell, VA
Review for: Nude
Yall are crazy for spending so much .-. Had to put my 2 cents in 😂 it looks really nice but so do the other low end products
Cher B.
Cher B.
I wanna try this, any suggestions?
Natalia A.
Natalia A.
Santa Cruz , CA
Thinking about trying these out I have the naked palette are the colors super similar? And do they have good pigmentation?
Robin L.
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
What is the staying power of Bobbi Brown powder eye shadows?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Olive Branch, MS
Is this worth the money?