BY BOBBI BROWN

A palette of 12 buildable shadows in three finishes for the ultimate nude eye look. This beautiful palette includes rich shadows for a range of nude looks. These silky matte, metallic, and sparkle powder shadows deliver subtle-to-sexy effects that last all day. The palette features Best of Bobbi nude shadows in three tones (light, medium, and dark) and three finishes (matte, metallic, and sparkle) to create endless combinations that suit all skintones. The shades are designed to stand on their own yet can be worn layered on top of one another to achieve soft and subtle, light-reflecting effects. This Set Contains: - 5 x 0.05 oz matte eye shadows in Ivory, Naked, Birch, Truffle, Espresso - 4 x 0.05 oz metallic eye shadows in Golden Pink, Bare, Smoky Topaz, Golden Bronze - 3 x 0.06 oz sparkle eye shadows in Chiffon, Graphite, Gold This set features a mix of highly-pigmented matte shadows paired with very low pigmented, nearly-sheer washes of metallic and sparkle tones which create buildable and blendable, pigmented color.

BOBBI BROWN Nude On Nude Eye Shadow Palette
  • "I do love the colors and the quality of the shadows but I will say that for the price, there are several less costly alternative nude palettes that could compare. I love the brand so I don't mind the splurge. " in 7 reviews
  • "These eyeshadows are extremely pigmented. They're perfect for an everyday look! You can of course use the darker shadows for a night out. Overall good palette!" in 6 reviews
  • "Amazing love this pallet it's my go to I use it with my daily routine the pigment is also amazing I have very light brown eyes so it really makes them pop easy to use I would definitely be buying again" in 3 reviews
Michelle A.
Matawan, NJ
Amazing palette! Glides on smooth with just the right amount of glimmer. Excellent nude shades that an go from day to night. Does not wear off throughout the day!
Tanasia B.
gaithersburg
I absolutely love this product I always use it if I want natural colors it's not all these crazy colors it's just natural brown and gold is just so great the product is creamy and amazing you should totally get it
caroline C.
New york, NY
Great pallete with nice neutral toned colors. I always go for bobbi B. Cosmetic lines because the products aren't that harsh on my skin.. i have fair honey skin with brown eyes . I would deff buy thus pallete again Once the one I have is done
Carolina O.
Anderson, SC
I have been using the Bobbi Brown Nude on Nude Platte for only one month and I am so in love with it! I found it while I was online shopping for $20. The colors are great and it so smooth on my skin. I definitely need to buy another soon!
megan c.
marysville
Love love this pallet. Very pigmented . First time using. Will buy again. Not to pricey. Smooth. Good value. Easy to use. Easy to apply. Definitely would recommend product.
Brit S.
WewokA, Ok
This is my all time favorite eye palette second only to Urban Decay's Naked2 palette. I have fair skin, blue grey eyes and reddish brown hair. I layer these as BB instructs... White color as a base, grey brown on the lids, espresso color as a liner and I apply the shimmer wash as a top layer with my fingertip. The result is a lovely natural looking eye make up that is super flattering! I then line my lashes with urban decays eye liner in demolition and finish with Diorshow! I always get compliments when I use this palette! This most certainly is for gals who like more subtle natural make up though.
Lily R.
YESS! great spring find but I feel like it is a bit overpriced. But what would you expect, it's Bobbi Brown. The shades are lovely and if you are new to makeup, this one palette has it all! It's DEFINITLEY all nudes so if you don't like nude colors this palette isn't for you.
Melody S.
Literally the best eye shadow pallet ever they are so pigmented and just beautiful colors the sparkly ones are also so pigmented I use this every day for a natural look or a more glam look you can use it for both or just a going to work kinda look!!
amy j.
Franklin, TN
If I could give it 0 stars I would. I shelled out $60ish for this high end palette. I hate it. The shimmery colors don't have any pigment when you use a brush. The mattes have NO color at all. I hate this palette and I waited too long to return it at Sephora. My fault but don't buy this. The only redeeming quality is the mirror but not worth $60+

Maybe I just got a dud.
Haley M.
This palette is terrible! In the pans the colors look great, but they swatch horribly! The matte shades are slightly better than the shimmer and glitter shades, but there is no payoff whatsoever using your finger or a brush! I would not recommend this palette to anyone.
Cher B.
I wanna try this, any suggestions?
Lindsay M.
Olive Branch, MS
Is this worth the money?
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
What is the staying power of Bobbi Brown powder eye shadows?
Natalia A.
Santa Cruz, CA
Thinking about trying these out I have the naked palette are the colors super similar? And do they have good pigmentation?