BY BOBBI BROWN

A palette of 12 buildable shadows in three finishes for the ultimate nude eye look. This beautiful palette includes rich shadows for a range of nude looks. These silky matte, metallic, and sparkle powder shadows deliver subtle-to-sexy effects that last all day. The palette features Best of Bobbi nude shadows in three tones (light, medium, and dark) and three finishes (matte, metallic, and sparkle) to create endless combinations that suit all skintones. The shades are designed to stand on their own yet can be worn layered on top of one another to achieve soft and subtle, light-reflecting effects. This Set Contains: - 5 x 0.05 oz matte eye shadows in Ivory, Naked, Birch, Truffle, Espresso - 4 x 0.05 oz metallic eye shadows in Golden Pink, Bare, Smoky Topaz, Golden Bronze - 3 x 0.06 oz sparkle eye shadows in Chiffon, Graphite, Gold This set features a mix of highly-pigmented matte shadows paired with very low pigmented, nearly-sheer washes of metallic and sparkle tones which create buildable and blendable, pigmented color.

BOBBI BROWN Nude On Nude Eye Shadow Palette
  • "I do love the colors and the quality of the shadows but I will say that for the price, there are several less costly alternative nude palettes that could compare. I love the brand so I don't mind the splurge. " in 7 reviews
  • "These eyeshadows are extremely pigmented. They're perfect for an everyday look! You can of course use the darker shadows for a night out. Overall good palette!" in 6 reviews
  • "Amazing love this pallet it's my go to I use it with my daily routine the pigment is also amazing I have very light brown eyes so it really makes them pop easy to use I would definitely be buying again" in 3 reviews
Amanda M.
I have to admit for such a popular and pricy brand, this palette was a disappointment. I never pick up this palette to use. The pigment was not there every time I would try a shade It would go on as nothing and was not buildable. I don’t recommend this palette.
Miriam L.
grand prairie
Bobbi brown has hands down the best eye shadows! The are bright without being too sparkly and this palette just has every color you need for a great day time or night time make up! In every other palette I have colors I do not use. Not in this one!
Rachel N.
BOBBI BROWN Nude On Nude Eye Shadow Palette is One of my all time favorite Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Palettes! It always has the color I’m looking for if I’ve got a certain color in mind for a office eyeshadow look! I recommend for sure!
Elena S.
Boston
I use this palette for every night out. It has a great mix of shimmer and matte. The nude colors are great and compliment my green eyes wonderfully. I have always loved Bobbi Brown so I was excited to get this palette in!
Tirzah S.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love Bobbi Brown, but this palette gets three stars from me. I love the colour scheme, and the mattes are rich and pigmented. You can really go from subdued daytime look to glam nighttime in one palette. My issue is the shimmery shadows have poor colour payoff, and the glitter chunks are a bit too large for my taste in a couple of the shades. I love the line and will definitely be using this palette I just think it could be a little better.
Michelle C.
Toms River, NJ
Amazing palette! Glides on smooth with just the right amount of glimmer. Excellent nude shades that an go from day to night. Does not wear off throughout the day!
Tanasia B.
gaithersburg
I absolutely love this product I always use it if I want natural colors it's not all these crazy colors it's just natural brown and gold is just so great the product is creamy and amazing you should totally get it
caroline C.
New york, NY
Great pallete with nice neutral toned colors. I always go for bobbi B. Cosmetic lines because the products aren't that harsh on my skin.. i have fair honey skin with brown eyes . I would deff buy thus pallete again Once the one I have is done
megan c.
marysville
Love love this pallet. Very pigmented . First time using. Will buy again. Not to pricey. Smooth. Good value. Easy to use. Easy to apply. Definitely would recommend product.
Brit S.
WewokA, Ok
This is my all time favorite eye palette second only to Urban Decay's Naked2 palette. I have fair skin, blue grey eyes and reddish brown hair. I layer these as BB instructs... White color as a base, grey brown on the lids, espresso color as a liner and I apply the shimmer wash as a top layer with my fingertip. The result is a lovely natural looking eye make up that is super flattering! I then line my lashes with urban decays eye liner in demolition and finish with Diorshow! I always get compliments when I use this palette! This most certainly is for gals who like more subtle natural make up though.
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
What is the staying power of Bobbi Brown powder eye shadows?
Natalia A.
Santa Cruz, CA
Thinking about trying these out I have the naked palette are the colors super similar? And do they have good pigmentation?
Cher C.
Maple Shade , NJ
I wanna try this, any suggestions?
Lindsey C.
How is this palette?
Lindsay M.
Olive Branch, MS
Is this worth the money?