Bobbi Brown Nude On Nude Eye Palette uploaded by Aisha-Susan K.

BY BOBBI BROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nude on Nude Eye Palette

👑Emily👑 G.
crawfordville
I love this it’s is so pretty and I’m just love with it like for real. It’s better than other eyeshadow. It’s easy to apply. My eye color is blue and there is a lot of colors to chose from. I totally recommend this item.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Palette Volume 1 - Nudes Nudes You Need 9 x 0.06 oz
I absolutely love this pallet. There are so many ways I can use all of these colors alone or mix them with each other. The colors are very rich and bold and stay on for hours. No creasing either.
Gao X.
Sarcoxie, MO
I like the quality of this palette. It has a great natural look and there is no need for any improvement. This is literally a great product. I got my palette from Ulta with a better prize. Totally recommend this for anyone and everyone.
CB1-4731 / mariafernanda perez p.
Kissimmee, FL
me encanta que podemos probar nuevos productos ya quiero que lleguen mas y poderlos enseñar a mi gente
Jade N.
I love the nude on nude pallette. It is by far the best one for my eyes! It makes them pop!
I received this as a present and honestly loved it! The eyeshadows are so pretty and can be used to make day time or night time look. Very useful to have it on a go as it comes with a mirror and a brush. I love this pallet in my make up collection.
karen u.
talcahuano
paleta bobbi brown bellini mini estupenda buena picmentacion es lo que vale ya que donde yo vivo esta marca es costoza la volveria a usar nuevamente ya que es una de mis marcas favoritas junta con otras del mismo valor uno no se arrepiente de comprarla.
Francisca P.
Muy buena pigmentación y calidad!! 100% recomendable ya que cumple con su función!