BOBBI BROWN Nude On Nude Eye Palette uploaded by Susan Y.BOBBI BROWN Nude On Nude Eye Palette uploaded by Aisha-Susan K.

BY BOBBI BROWN

This palette of iconic grey beige, chocolate brown and mocha toned shadows flatters all complexions and pairs perfectly with nude to bold pops of colour on lips. Inspired by natural shades in women's faces, Bobbi designed the palette to pair perfectly with natural skin tones to create the perfect nude eye. Encased in a sleek black palette with a mirror and dual-ended shadow brush.

👑Emily👑 G.
crawfordville
I love this it’s is so pretty and I’m just love with it like for real. It’s better than other eyeshadow. It’s easy to apply. My eye color is blue and there is a lot of colors to chose from. I totally recommend this item.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
MAKE UP FOR EVER 9 Artist Shadows Palette: Artist Shadows 1
I absolutely love this pallet. There are so many ways I can use all of these colors alone or mix them with each other. The colors are very rich and bold and stay on for hours. No creasing either.
Gao X.
Sarcoxie, MO
I like the quality of this palette. It has a great natural look and there is no need for any improvement. This is literally a great product. I got my palette from Ulta with a better prize. Totally recommend this for anyone and everyone.
Kimberly A.
This is the best everyday nude eyeshadow palette, especially great for travel. The colors are great and would work for many skin tones
CB1-4731 / mariafernanda perez p.
Kissimmee, FL
me encanta que podemos probar nuevos productos ya quiero que lleguen mas y poderlos enseñar a mi gente
Jade N.
I love the nude on nude pallette. It is by far the best one for my eyes! It makes them pop!
Susan Y.
Cebu, Philippines
I got this as a present from my brother. Unfortunately the light browns were so light they wouldn't show up on my eye and the dark one was too dark I could only use it as an eyeliner. Also, the arrangement of colors is different on my palette.
I received this as a present and honestly loved it! The eyeshadows are so pretty and can be used to make day time or night time look. Very useful to have it on a go as it comes with a mirror and a brush. I love this pallet in my make up collection.
karen u.
talcahuano
paleta bobbi brown bellini mini estupenda buena picmentacion es lo que vale ya que donde yo vivo esta marca es costoza la volveria a usar nuevamente ya que es una de mis marcas favoritas junta con otras del mismo valor uno no se arrepiente de comprarla.
Francisca P.
Muy buena pigmentación y calidad!! 100% recomendable ya que cumple con su función!