BY BOBBI BROWN

A quartet of pearlescent colors make up the Nude Glow shimmer brick. The colors are designed to highlight your skin for a lit-from-within luminescence. Though they're designed to highlight your face. Each shade also doubles up as an eye shadow.

BOBBI BROWN Nude Glow Shimmer Brick Compact

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Nude Glow Shimmer Brick Compact!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Taylor M.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I love Bobbi Brown. I think they are such an amazing company and carry so many beautiful products. They are super pigmented, easy to apply and blend, and great for all skin types! I’m combination skin and it doesn’t leave me dry or oily. I would buy again, and again, and again.
starring s.
1,158 reviews
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER!!!! It is my first highlighter and it has caused me to want to try more colors. On me, it looks natural and beautiful. It causes my nose to look much smaller than it actually is. Everyone says in other reviews that to use in moderation but I put on as much as I think is needed every day and I've had it since September. I'm super pale and it looks amazing on even the darkest skin in my family, which is pretty tan. I really recommend this highlighter to any one.
Nathalia G.
Roselle Park, NJ
My mother has been a fan of this for years and i recently got into it. It is such a beautify champagne color that leaves you looking radiant.  I really like this with my olive undertones.  I would repurchase this product for myself very soon. worth the price
Gabby S.
grand rapids MI
I’m more into nude colors so for this brick compact nude glow shimmer to come out was awesome it’s very sheer you have that blessing of a highlight and it’s amazing personally I would buy it
Lilli R.
It’s not a super in your face , BAM, GLOW but it’s definitely pretty, when I don’t want anything to intense this is what I grab because it’s beautiful but not blinding at the same time.
Nikita M.
Lancaster, NY
First I have to say this product is an absolutely fantastic value for the money you spend on it! I have incorporated it into my daily routine. I have also recommended it to a few friends and everybody shared the same sentiment at me.
Presley E.
Ames, IA
I love this compact! The shades are gorgeous and super pigmented. They are easy to apply and look great on my typically dry skin. The highlight lasts a long time and is easy to detect in pictures. Highly recommend!
☆ n.
Richmond
Purchased at: Sephora
I really enjoyed this product because of how flexible its made. You have 4 different color options which can be used separately or swirled together with a brush and now you have a mix of 4 in 1. Super pigmented and lasts all day. Very shimmery!!
Kenzie F.
Springfield
I use this as my every day highlight and love it!! Lasts all day when I’m working. When I want a little extra glow, I do a liquid highlight underneath this to really make it stick. This is a great product.
Gulsum A.
Raleigh, NC
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LITTLE COMPACT. It's really pretty and shimmery. It looks really pretty on the eye. It's not that cheap but not that expensive. I bought it from the Bobbie brown store.