BOBBI BROWN Nude Glow Shimmer Brick Compact

A quartet of pearlescent colors make up the Nude Glow shimmer brick. The colors are designed to highlight your skin for a lit-from-within luminescence. Though they're designed to highlight your face. Each shade also doubles up as an eye shadow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Nude Glow Shimmer Brick Compact!
How would you rate this product?
Madras, OR
BOBBI BROWN Nude Glow Shimmer Brick Compact uploaded by Sarah H.
THIS WAS A LITTLE OUT OF MY PRICE RANGE BUT IN SO HAPPY I TREATED MYSELF. BEAUTIFUL COLORS AND LOOKS GREAT ON EVERYONE. YES I HIGHLY RECOMMEND #influenster #BEAUTY #makeup 💄
Dripping Spgs, TX
Way to pink . Not a good balance no matter how I mix, hate it won’t buy again.
Way to pink . Not a good balance no matter how I mix, hate it won’t buy again.
Springfield
I use this as my every day highlight and love it!! Lasts all day when I’m working. When I want a little extra glow, I do a liquid highlight underneath this to really make it stick. This is a great product.
Sterling Hts, MI
Bobbi brown has all my favorite highlighters! Love the texture and glow it gives my face
Ponchatoula, LA
Love this Highlight and it’s long lasting great quality and worth it great for makeup gurus
Anaheim
this highlighter works very well makes you shine highly recommended the appliance is very easy and easy to take off
San Diego, CA
Super soft powder, I used a small fan brush which wasn’t the best choice or a I use tapered small highlighting brush by Elf that picks product better. It’s warm on me, I have tan skin with olive undertones.
Johnston, RI
Love this face shimmer. It’s easy to apply and last all day with my setting spray. The color is amazing and would match most face tones. If you haven’t tried this shimmer, I highly recommend this product!
Collin county
I really like too use highlight after using setting spray to make it look really wet and shiny. This highlight is so good I use it all over the face
North Bergen
This nude glow shimmer is beautiful for that natural beauty glow that every model is rocking on the runways of Fashion Week. Beautiful, natural, glowy skin, with an avant-garde eyelook! This product is marvelous for the girl on-the-go who wants a little bit of glow before they hit the road and great for someone who does a full face every morning!

Looking for your answer?