BOBBI BROWN Nude Glow Shimmer Brick Compact

A quartet of pearlescent colors make up the Nude Glow shimmer brick. The colors are designed to highlight your skin for a lit-from-within luminescence. Though they're designed to highlight your face. Each shade also doubles up as an eye shadow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Nude Glow Shimmer Brick Compact!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah H.
Madras, OR
BOBBI BROWN Nude Glow Shimmer Brick Compact uploaded by Sarah H.
THIS WAS A LITTLE OUT OF MY PRICE RANGE BUT IN SO HAPPY I TREATED MYSELF. BEAUTIFUL COLORS AND LOOKS GREAT ON EVERYONE. YES I HIGHLY RECOMMEND #influenster #BEAUTY #makeup 💄
nicole S.
Dripping Spgs, TX
Way to pink . Not a good balance no matter how I mix, hate it won’t buy again.
Way to pink . Not a good balance no matter how I mix, hate it won’t buy again.
Kenzie F.
Springfield
I use this as my every day highlight and love it!! Lasts all day when I’m working. When I want a little extra glow, I do a liquid highlight underneath this to really make it stick. This is a great product.
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
I LOVE EVERYTHING THEY HAVE. THe packaging. the quality. everything. I know it’s expensive but my god it’s so worth it. loveeee this for myself! good ingredients. it works. i’ve never had an issue!!!!!! I love it
Kathy S.
Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot. Dot
Monique D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Bobbi brown has all my favorite highlighters! Love the texture and glow it gives my face
Elizabeth W.
Ponchatoula, LA
Love this Highlight and it’s long lasting great quality and worth it great for makeup gurus
Nicholine N.
Anaheim
this highlighter works very well makes you shine highly recommended the appliance is very easy and easy to take off
Araiyah L.
San Diego, CA
Super soft powder, I used a small fan brush which wasn’t the best choice or a I use tapered small highlighting brush by Elf that picks product better. It’s warm on me, I have tan skin with olive undertones.
Rebecca C.
Johnston, RI
Love this face shimmer. It’s easy to apply and last all day with my setting spray. The color is amazing and would match most face tones. If you haven’t tried this shimmer, I highly recommend this product!

Looking for your answer?