Bobbi Brown 'Nude Finish' Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Danni A.Bobbi Brown 'Nude Finish' Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by member-b24377b03Bobbi Brown 'Nude Finish' Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Erykah J.
9 colors available

BY BOBBI BROWN #44 in Tinted Moisturizers

What it is: The ultimate nude look, this lightweight, creamy moisturizer invisibly covers redness and unevenness as it infuses skin with refreshing, sustained hydration. Your skin looks like skin, but softer, smoother and naturally radiant. Who it's for: It's for those with normal to dry skin types and is available in a range of shades to fit any skin tone. Why it's different: This sheer and ultra-lightweight formula provides just enough coverage to make your skin look like its best nude (that means your freckles will still show through, but redness and and unevenness disappear). Nourishing moisturizers hydrate skin for a plump, radiant finish, while SPF 15 provides perfect everyday protection. How to use: Smooth evenly over your face using your fingertips, a sponge or a foundation brush. Color(s): dark tint, deep tint, extra light tint, light tint, light to medium tint, medium tint, medium to dark tint, porcelain tint, rich tint. Brand: Bobbi Brown. Style Name: Bobbi Brown 'Nude Finish' Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15. Style Number: 5106065. see more...

Buy on Cos Bar*
Amelia H.
Amelia H.
Huntersville, NC
Review for: Bobbi Brown 'Nude Finish' Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 - Porcelain Tint
Absolutely adore this. It's the perfect my skin but better product, makes my skin look smooth and perfect. Obviously doesn't cover blemishes (it's not meant to) but if you mix in a drop of the cover fx custom cover drops you will look like you have naturally perfect skin. SPF 15 is an added bonus, love!
Erykah J.
Erykah J.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: Bobbi Brown 'Nude Finish' Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 - Medium To Dark Tint
This is a very nice tinted moisturizer that I use when I'm doing a natural makeup look. I live and attend college in Miami so I must say it doesn't combat the heat well. It makes my skin really shiny even when I use powder, but I think that's only because it's not a true foundation so my pores aren't clogged with the makeup. But shiny skin is a small price to pay for clear skin in 90+ degree weather
Saleha R.
Saleha R.
Bolingbrook
Review for: Bobbi Brown 'Nude Finish' Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 - Light To Medium Tint, Bobbi Brown 'Nude Finish' Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 - Deep Tint
I really enjoy using this product. There are days i don't want to apply a full face of makeup on, so this is my holy grail, especially dealing with dark circles and acne scaring. This will def fill up my imperfections. Bobbi Brown 'Nude Finish' Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Review for: Bobbi Brown 'Nude Finish' Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 - Light Tint
I love this tinted moisturizer! It is the perfect amount of coverage for the summer or the natural look. Evens out skin, but looks like you are not wearing anything. I wear everyday to work for a simple, natural look.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Grove City, OH
Bobbi brown has been the best foundation/skin care. It is light weight but great for oily or dry skin. It provides great coverage!!
Janice T.
Janice T.
Great product. Very light and easy to use. I do not wear makeup but this smoothies out the skin. I have normal skin and it does not give me any break outs. I love this product and the ease of use. I love it
Si it works good to hear from you soon as I get my money ima dump her for being a hoe I'm not sure if you are the person who I dream about you and your boy fake it is a good one of the best team in the morning babe
Abriana M.
Abriana M.
This concealer product worked so great. I always have trouble finding a comcealor that works and this is a great one amd i will alaways use this.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Toronto, ON
This stuff is amazing! My go-to tinted moisturizer. It has a very glowy finish and has a light fragrance. I wouldn't recommend this if you have oily skin or are looking for full coverage. I would highly recommend this product though!
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
I wear this on a daily basis when i don't need much coverage. It smells really great btw.