BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

Nude, with an edge—this comprehensive 12-well palette is packed with our richest textures and most intense pigments

Why It's Different:

From subtle shimmers and high impact metallics, this palette includes a range of rich, earthy nudes to shade, define and highlight eyes for day, night or after hours. Our silky powder shadow formulas are blendable, buildable and glide on lids with next to no fall out.

How To Use:

Choose a light shade and sweep from lashline to browbone using an Eye Sweep Brush (sold separately). Using an Eye Shadow Brush (sold separately), dust medium shade on lids. Apply a dark shadow along the top and bottom lashlines using an eyeliner brush (sold separately). Make sure the lines meet at the outer corners of the eye.

BOBBI BROWN Nude Drama Eye Palette

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Nude Drama Eye Palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • " love her very .. Fantastic and colors are also wonderful, I really want her, I want to try it and I am sure she is wonderful...I like all the colors , And their colors remain fixed for a long lasting,
    I want try it and buy it again، I'll be so happy ، I would highly recommend it .... fantastic
    [product:bobbi-brown-nude-drama-eyeshadow-palette] " in 16 reviews
  • "Really pigmented i love these eyeshadows great colors i buy it at sephora in london,it costs not that much the eyeshadows like alternative for anastasia beverly hills ,the eyshadow is long lasting i buy it again and again and again!" in 9 reviews
  • "I loves the color of this stunning palette just amaizing i need To have one i got it like gift and really loved it its very smooth and powerful high color with a long lasting for whole day really cool ... for sure i buy it again of course such great palette" in 5 reviews
Angela K.
Youngstown, OH
Who knew you could create dramatic eyes with nude colors. This palette is amazing, the depth of color is stunning. I love how the color last, no need for touch ups throughout the day. If you are looking for a versatile palette that can easily go from day to night then this is for you. BOBBI BROWN Nude Drama Eye Palette
Jessica N.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Perfect nude palette. It has a great mix of both matte and shimmer colors. They all blend great together. The only thing I’d like to improve is that I wish it came with a brush. Packaging is light and thin and easy to carry in your bag.
Tarra B.
Norwood, OH
I loved this palette however the shadows do not last long and are so sheer. I was very disappointed because it was so hard to see a difference in the colors so I tried a primer and that seemed to help. I probably wouldn’t buy again.
Afrah L.
Hackensack
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. Makes any look, from soft nude to smokey glam, easily achievable. Very versatile palette, and very easy to apply, work with, and blend with brushes. Would recommend to others.
Phi A.
San Francisco, CA
This has quickly becoming my favorite palette to use everyday, for daytime looks appropriate for work, or nighttime for more glam. There is so many colors for endless combinations. The coverage is opaque. I use an eyelid primer, so I do not have a big problem with fallout. If like want a softer look, this is the palette for you. BOBBI BROWN Nude Drama Eye Palette
Michelle A.
Shrewsbury
I honestly can not decide how I feel about this palette. I was looking for a less intense more everyday palette I could build up and this definitely is that. The only thing I don’t love is like how sheer the sparkly shimmers are. I didn’t want a super opaque shadow but the lightest shimmer which is what I would normally wear over my lid is really just a sparkle topcoat. And I like it it’s gorgeous. I just wish there was a more opaque light not so pink shimmer also. But other than that weirdly specific reason I really like this palette hahaha.
Sam S.
I love a great nude palette. Bobbi Brown never disappoints — the shadows blend nicely, the palettes are always cohesive, and this particular palette makes it super easy to do an all natural eyeshadow look or a deep, dramatic night look. The only negative thing about Bobbi Brown is the high price.
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
I wanted to love this palette. Such pretty nudes. Unfortunately, the only way I was able to get them to really show up was with Too Faced glitter glue. Most of the mattes that are in this palette I already have dupes of. Couldn't justify the price for what I felt was not living up to expectations.
katie s.
Rogers, AR
Purchased at: Sephora
Colors go on beautifully. The lighter pigments do require some color packing. The glitter/shimmer shades are stunning and do not drop or migrate to rest of face. Beautiful color selection though I do wish there was one more light to medium matte shade.
Crystal R.
#giftcrush 💜 I love this palette so much this year, I hope to receive it. The colors are nicely pigmented and wear long. I would absolutely give as a gift. You can pick it up at sephora.
S A.
Sultanate of Oman
How much is it?
hafida B.
i love this pigmentation of color,i wich to try ???
Ifrah M.
treboeth, Swansea
How much is this palette
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
BOBBI BROWN Nude Drama Eye Palette can't wait to try this. Anyone else excited for this product?!?!?!?
Sara B.