Bobbi Brown Nourishing Lip Color

Shop Bobbi Brown Nourishing Lip Color. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Nourishing Lip Color!
Product Highlights
...a glowy lip or I like to wear it over a nude lip for total glam. Very hydrating.in reviews
This is a new formulation of the blue raspberry creamy lip color. I prefer the nourishing formula because it's pigmented but smoothin reviews
Such a beautiful color that truly nourishes the lips. Glides on super soft and easy yet it's super long lasting .in reviews
Rachael B.
York, PA
Purchased at: eBay
Review for: Desert Rose
A lipstick that I’ve been wearing for a long time! I love BB’s nourishing lip color because it actually gives the lips hydration when dry. Perfect for every day wear. Goes on creamy but slightly dries to attach to the lips for longer wear. The desert rose shade is my every day shade because it’s a nude cool tone lip that matches my natural shade well. Great lipstick & you can purchase them on EBay now for under $20!!
Dora S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Ballerina Pink
This review is for shade almost pink. I bought this lipstick because my lips are very chapped and I needed something more hydrating. This definitely checks all the boxes! The colors are lovely not too sheer but not too pigmented. I will say it does not last long but that does not bother me. it feels like a lip balm but looks like a lipstick- big win for me.
Lara L.
Pace, FL
Bobbi Brown Nourishing Lip Color uploaded by Lara L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing lipstick - smooth and supple, and brown is the perfect color for this ginger. Long lasting and lovely - quality lip product. A new favorite.
Dana D.
Eldridge, IA
My lips are very sensitive to certain types of lip products and this one was fantastic! It is very nourishing and creamy feeling. I will absolutely be purchasing this product again.
Аnastasiya W.
Temple, TX
Mosturizing and lightweight long lasting power and pleasant tint beautiful packaging and powerful color
Rabita T.
Ozone Park, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Ballerina Pink
Amazing color! Perf for everyday makeup looks! This is my go to lip for the summer and spring!
Iqra A.
Review for: Uber Rose
I absolutely love this lipstick and it’s shade! It’s long lasting and doesn’t make your lips feel sticky.
Alesya M.
Ridgefield, WA
This feels like a balm to me. So hydrating! I find myself reapplying a little more than normal but I love how healthy it makes my lips feel.
Heirloom F.
Review for: Rose Petal
The color pay off of the bobbi brown’s nourishing lip color is sheer with a hint of color. It’s moisturizing on the lips, feels like butter. TIP: don’t have a blush? Put some on the cheeks for a flush of luminous dewy skin :)
Maegen K.
Camilla, GA
This product is like no other! It is so easy and smooth to put on for a night out. The colors they offer are in a wide variety and work with any skin tone! Bobbi Brown

Looking for your answer?