BOBBI BROWN No Smudge Mascara uploaded by Naisha S.BOBBI BROWN No Smudge Mascara uploaded by Trinh N.BOBBI BROWN No Smudge Mascara uploaded by Grace L.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A raincoat for lashes—this long-wearing, waterproof mascara defines, curls, and lengthens lashes without smudging, clumping, or flaking. Wear it alone or layer over any Bobbi Brown mascara formula to make it instantly waterproof.

Why It's Different:

The buildable formula creates natural to dramatic looks depending on how many coats are applied. The patented brush coats individual lashes evenly.

How To Use:

Brush through lashes, starting at the base of the lash line, working up the length of lashes to the tips. Apply a second coat if desired. Remove with Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover.

Isododecane , Water\Aqua\Eau , Trisiloxane , Dimethicone Silylate , Ptfe , Sorbitan Olivate , Sorbitan Tristearate , Polyisobutene , Kaolin , Silica Silylate , Trihydroxystearin , Diisopropyl Adipate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Quaternium-90 Bentonite , Microcrystalline Wax \Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Hectorite , Cholesterol , Caprylyl Glycol , Propylene Carbonate , Methicone , Hexylene Glycol , Magnesium Salicylate , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]

• I have been looking for a new mascara. I have tried Bobbi...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN No Smudge Mascara
  • "This mascara is great! I love the length and volume it gives my lashes! The black is super rich and veryyyy black and I love that! When it comes to mascara you get what you pay for so even though some people might find it a little pricey- it's worth it!" in 3 reviews
Sammy G.
Staten Island
This mascara is amazing! It is so easy to apply! It separates my lashes and makes them look so full without clumping. The wand could be a bit longer with the travel size but I was so happy with my purchase from Macy’s!  BOBBI BROWN No Smudge Mascara is perfect for the every day look!
Lindsay H.
Gretna, NE
This is my absolute favorite mascara! The brush does a great job of separating the lashes and giving them a long voluminous look. The only downfall is how expensive it is! I will purchase it again!
Abbye H.
Manhattan, KS
Favorite mascara I’ve ever used! This long lasting mascara gives amazing length to your lashes and I have no issues with clumping. I have green eyes and this mascara really makes them pop. I’ve been using this mascara for almost 2 years and I haven’t found one like it anywhere else!
Miranda S.
Glenolden, PA
The worst mascara I've ever used in my whole life and it definitely smudges and when I yawn my eyes tear up and then I blink and I have an eyeful of black mascara and it burns like hell I definitely would not recommend this to others at all
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
I have used hundreds of mascaras, but this one is by far my favorite of all time. My lashes look HUGE with this formula and stays all day. I have yet to try a mascara that beats this one. I have fairly thick lashes and this formula really complimented them more and added more length. It wasn't flaky too which really made me happy.
Glanz B.
Received this as Insider Benefit perk of being a Sephora Rouge . While this is in no way a bas product , it did not leave me in awe either. Full review available on my YouTube channel.
Jordan B.
Florence, SC
Trinh N.
Portland
I LOVE THIS MASCARA SO MUCH. At first I didn’t really know this brand. (Like usual) I got weird and thought $18 for mascara ? When i applied it, it makes my lashes look nice and long in a pretty way. No clumps, no sticking together.
Alondra A.
Phoenix , AZ
I tried this mascara about a month ago, I still have it and it works pretty good. It does leave lashes a bit dry afterwards. For the price I think it's not worth it, I would not buy this again
Lizzy K.
This is the best mascara I've found for me. Other waterproof mascaras still end up on the skin under my eyes, but not this one. It stays put until I take it off, even if I sleep in it (I know, I know...) It's lasted through sweaty workouts, too.
Raquel R.
Temecula, CA
I have been looking for a new mascara. I have tried Bobbi brown products in the past and have liked them. Is this a good mascara that doesn't leave your eyelashes clumpy?

Amazon