MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderBobbi Brown
New Creamy Concealer Kit - Natural Creamy Concealer + Pale Yellow Sheer Finish Pressed Powder 31g

With a creamy texture that blends smoothly with skin Helps immediately conceal, lift & illuminate dark circles Add warmth to the under eye area & neutralize discoloration Formulated lecithin, antioxidants vitamins C & E that condition & shield skin...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown New Creamy Concealer Kit - Natural Creamy Concealer + Pale Yellow Sheer Finish Pressed Powder 3.1g...!
Sarah M.
Harrison, NY
Bobbi Brown New Creamy Concealer Kit - Natural Creamy Concealer + Pale Yellow Sheer Finish Pressed Powder 3.1g... uploaded by Sarah M.
This product is a 10/10 when it comes to covering your dark circles under your eyes. The setting powder that comes with it truly makes it last all day long without any creases. I recommended this to everyone that is looking for a great concealer product. You can also use the setting powder in other areas to set makeup.
Addie B.
Morgantown, WV
This product is a nice duo! The concealer is medium coverage. It does settle into my lines which is why I only gave this 4 stars. Having a duo is nice to keep in your purse, it’s nice to be able to tap on some concealer wherever. The powder is wonderful and one of my favorite setting powders ever.
Nathaly A.
Homestead, FL
This is a very affordable price for this product. The product is long lasting and really nice packaging and defiantly appears to be a great product for the pricing. The pricing is cheap for how amazing it looks on your skin and makes your skin glow. I would definitely recommend this product in the future.
DeQuincia S.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this product so much it’s very hard to find products that match my skin but this is worth your money. I use this with my every day make up routine. No complaints here I recommend this product !!!!
Caitlyn S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Bobbi brown just has awesome concealers. This one is of no exception. It is creamy and I love the 2 colors so that I can blend or color correct and customize my concealer going on different parts of my face. Especially useful bc I have freckles .
Gerry M.
Sonora
Not much coverage with these. I was kind of disappointed. I love Bobbi Brown cosmetics.
Annabell M.
Glendale, AZ
I loved this product beyond belief! I was so upset when I ran out! It’s full coverage but the power side broke and I didn’t even drop it. It was upsetting but still used the concealer and did an amazing job! Still on the hunt for it !
haley S.
Blacksburg, SC
This is an awesome concealer. A little goes a long way! The formula is thick and long lasting. The powder just sets it in perfectly. I’d recommend this over and over
Dominique H.
Atlanta, GA
The colors in this palette are quite light. If you are a fair toned person this concealer will be great for you. Im brown will yellow undertones.
Darlene R.
League City, TX
I do like that I can take this product anywhere in any purse and even just apply with my fingers; it's very convenient! However, if using under the eyes I feel that it settles into fine line and the powder can be easily drying. I'm only 23 and don't have many lines at all, so that fact that I get this much ceeasing isn't great. However, it is again very convenient and I do still like it for touch ups or spot concealing!

Looking for your answer?