BY BOBBI BROWN

Conceal and set in one portable kit. Bobbi's Creamy Concealer blends easily to instantly cover and brighten dark circles. It also helps maintain skin's moisture levels for a smooth, virtually line-less look. Fuss-free pressed powder sets concealer for... see more...

Anna Frazier S.
Greensboro, NC
I used his compact everyday and I love it so much! It's very light weight on my skin and I never feel like it's cakey. I use it mainly on my undereyes paired with a color corrector from Bobbi Brown also. I don't use it on my blemishes because it is such light coverage but it is good for really small blemishes if I don't have my concealer stick.
alicia s.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely love this product! So creamy but not greasy & professional grade that allows for additional enhancers or simply alone. Bobbi Brown cosmetics are uniquely you. None like it.
Badiya N.
Richmond , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my goto products for covering my dark circles in the morning. Compact and easy to use. Amazing coverage and staying power. Go on like butter super smooth. It's a good pay off in terms of price as well. I would buy again for sure !
Suzanne M.
Love love love this product. I've been using this concealer for years. Very easy to apply and the powder to conceal the cream is the best when put on lightly. I have tried others and nothing compares.
Deborah P.
Myrtle Beach
Love this set. Getting the concealer and corrector in one is great. Easy to apply and blends well. Color match is spot on . Would defintely continue to use . I love all of Bobbi's packaging.  Love to buy again will recommend to others .
Emily E.
This concealer does wonders for dark circles and acne. It covered my blemish better than any other concealer I have ever tried, and the best part is that it is so lightweight that you can't even tell that it's there!
Abigail L.
The Woodlands, TX
I am very pale so I struggle to find concealer kits that will actually allow both colors to blend into my skin! This one is perfect for me! I use it as an eye brightener, and I use the darker color to contour my nose and cheeks!
Kathryn B.
Nice creamy consistency. Great when first applied. I wish it had more coverage, or long lasting effect to oily skin like mine. Over-all good product.
Chelsea L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have been using this concealer for 10 years ! It is my go to and there's not anything else out there that compares to it!!!
Melissa S.
I love this concealer. It blends so well with the foundation stick and doesn't irritate or cake up on my skin.