Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette uploaded by Keri M.Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette uploaded by Bethan M.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

mary a.
I definitely love this product! such amazing shades that I love, I can't wait to order another! #loveee
Daisy G.
I'm involve with nude pallets . I think they are great for any time of the day and accommodates any occasion :)
This specific on is lovely and the colours stay of for long even without using Primer / cream for the eye lid
Liany R.
Belém
Eu adoro essas cores, super aceito receber umas amostras para melhor avaliação, parece ter uma boa pigmento e uma interface linda.
Molly K.
Wow so pretty, I actually never had this before but it looks pretty and reviews are great! I might just buy this
Narimene C.
Favorite palette to use. Navy and nudes are the only colors I use. They're very pigmented, it pops on your eyelids. It is the most affordable and long lasting eyeshadow I've used.
Katerina G.
This palette includes:

Ivory (creamy white)Cement (gray beige)Blazing Star (light gold sparkle)Beige (cool beige)Twilight Pink (warm shimmering pink)Naked (warm nude)Slate (gray shade)Rich Navy (rich navy blue)
María Paula V.
Everything about this eve shadow is great. I love the colors I am very big on the nude colors. It goes on smooth and lasts forever. This pallets is perfect for everyday wear and you can add the navy if you want a pop of color.
Nargis H.
love this palette very nice for day to day looks. beautiful neutral shades. applys and blends very nicely.
Charlize P.
Santo Domingo
Look amazing this palette is very good , i wanna one of these in my box 😍😍😍😍 omg is amazing
Heather L.
I would LOVE to try this!!! Where can I point it at an actual store?
Bee J.
Maineville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented are these shades?
Leah H.
Coventry, West Midlands
Where would I find this palette in the UK?
Estefany P.
Miami fl 33191-1501, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
VE-1115240 INDIRA GAGO V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
La nude palette es mi obsesión 😹😹😹