Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette uploaded by Keri M.Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette uploaded by Bethan M.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Shakeevia C.
Opa Locka, FL
This palette is great if you want a neutral makeup type. The colors go well for everyday basic makeup and if you blend them well they could be used for nightlife makeup also.
Trinity H.
So glad I decided to try this palette! Great for all day wear without rubbing or smudging and great pigment in the colors! Must Have!
Alexa M.
Bobbi Brown has some of the best eyeshadow out there. Mattes are very hard to formulate and theirs aren't patchy which is pretty hard to come by. I love their shimmers as well because they're not too glittery.
Maria A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this palette i have this palette and i love it soo much i would totally recommend it last for so long and it blends beautifully
Bridgette B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally don't own this palette but I use my sister's all the time! The shadows are great for everyday use and they last a long time!!
Jeanne P.
Henderson, NC
Beautiful!!! Amazing pigmentation. I solely bought this because of the great reviews it had on here and it's a must have in your makeup bag.
Cony P.
Freeport, Ny
I love it i got it because it had good reviews and i sure recommended to people to get couldn't go wrong with this color
linette m.
Laredo, TX
Amazing eye shadow pallet! Perfect colors. This pallet is great for a natural eye makeup look. Looks wonderful.
Sam S.
I love this palette it's perfect for creating a day or evening look. I have olive skin tone and I love the way it looks on me. I think it would look great on all skin types.
Erica D.
Perfect for every skin tone and eye color. Love the PPP of blue for those deep tones and added dimensionz
Heather L.
I would LOVE to try this!!! Where can I point it at an actual store?
Bee J.
Maineville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented are these shades?
Leah H.
Coventry, West Midlands
Where would I find this palette in the UK?
Estefany P.
Miami, Fl 33191-1501, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
VE-1115240 INDIRA GAGO V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
La nude palette es mi obsesión 😹😹😹