BOBBI BROWN Navy And Nude Palette uploaded by Bethan M.BOBBI BROWN Navy And Nude Palette uploaded by Keri M.

BY BOBBI BROWN

A nude eye with a shot of navy liner is the epitome of cool for summer and beyond. Bobbi Brown's latest palette is packed with eight skin tone-inspired shadows, including sparkle, shimmer and metallic shades, plus the perfect hue of inky blue (that doubles as an eyeliner). The shades come in a double-decker compact with a marbleized look in cobalt and black.

Shades include:

- Ivory: A creamy white.

- Cement: A grey beige.

- Blazing Star: A pale beige sparkle.

- Beige Shimmer Wash: A shimmery nude.

- Twilight Pink Metallic: A light golden pink.

- Naked: A warm nude.

- Slate: A medium grey.

- Rich Navy: A deep royal blue.

mary a.
I definitely love this product! such amazing shades that I love, I can't wait to order another! #loveee
Vianey D.
I would love to try this palette the colors look great and ive heard great reviews from several people
Gàbii Z.
Essa paleta e maravilhosa amei esse produto qria muito ganhar muito mesmo prace ser de uma marca otima
Olamide O.
Maybrook, NY
I love this nude palette for natural everyday makeup.. It isnt too pricey and has a nice pigmentation
Brenda A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is amazing! Love this palette! Love it!!! The colors are so pretty and the are really pigmented!
Ali M.
A great palette for everyday use. They have great earth toned colors. Not chalky and very pigmented
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
I want this I love nude palette they are like my favorite palettes ever!!!! Great brand also.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
This palette is gorgeous! Universally flattering for all skin tones and is very long wearing.
Rachel B.
MODESTO, CA
I love this palette!! It has so many nude colors and shimmer ones. And is very pigmented
Geral N.
Bobbie siempre es una de las marcas numero 1 seguro esta paleta no será la excepción
Heather L.
I would LOVE to try this!!! Where can I point it at an actual store?
Bee J.
Maineville, OH
How pigmented are these shades?
Leah H.
Coventry, West Midlands
Where would I find this palette in the UK?
Estefany P.
VE-1115240 INDIRA GAGO V.
Medley, FL
La nude palette es mi obsesión 😹😹😹