Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette uploaded by Keri M.Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette uploaded by Bethan M.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

vannesa r.
BobbI brown has the best line for eye creams and shadows in my oppion. I love love there eyeshadow pallets if u would like to check them out check them out at your local ulta or sephora
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
The colors are really pretty and do blend well. They go with any outfit and have good staying power. I recommend these.
Katie S.
Love this neutral pallet. It is the perfect everyday colors & is also easily able to be made to work for a night out.
Some of the best eye shadow palette that I have ever used. I highly recommend it. I love the variety of colors.
Maria A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Omg this palette i have this palette and i love it soo much i would totally recommend it last for so long and it blends beautifully
Jenni D.
Sugar Land, TX
This palette is so cute yet so simple! I love the understated shimmery neutrals! The colors are so pretty and last all day
Socorro O.
Manteca
Want so much! My cousin did her make up with one of these. I was so in love with it.
Rashi A.
Little Elm, TX
This is such a universally flaterring palette that its not only good for a self purchase but also a very nice gift for any makeup lover.The pigmentation and colors are awesome.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
This palette is gorgeous! Universally flattering for all skin tones and is very long wearing.
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Perfect for every skin tone. You can use natural nudes for a more professional look & the shimmery nudes for a night out with the girls. I personally love it, it goes well with my red hair!
Heather L.
I would LOVE to try this!!! Where can I point it at an actual store?
Bee J.
Maineville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented are these shades?
Leah H.
Coventry, West Midlands
Where would I find this palette in the UK?
Estefany P.
Miami fl 33191-1501, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
VE-1115240 INDIRA GAGO V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
La nude palette es mi obsesión 😹😹😹