Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette uploaded by Keri M.Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette uploaded by Bethan M.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Katie S.
Love this neutral pallet. It is the perfect everyday colors & is also easily able to be made to work for a night out.
Stacey V.
These colors are very pigmented and love theses colors!! I also love this brand it's amazing an definitely recommend!
RiL C.
S San Fran, CA
I used to love this pallete but its hard to find it now on my favorite store. I wish my fav store restock this soon.
Kelli L.
I love this palette! It has all of the perfect shades for every occasion! Beautiful pigment and smooth application
linette m.
Laredo, TX
Amazing eye shadow pallet! Perfect colors. This pallet is great for a natural eye makeup look. Looks wonderful.
Some of the best eye shadow palette that I have ever used. I highly recommend it. I love the variety of colors.
Erica D.
Perfect for every skin tone and eye color. Love the PPP of blue for those deep tones and added dimensionz
Wendy G.
I would buy this so much but I can no longer find it ! I need this in my life I ran out on prom night !!!
Aaliyah B.
Racine, WI
I love it I can only do my eyes my eyes my eyes with darker colors and nude colors and this is perfect
mary a.
I definitely love this product! such amazing shades that I love, I can't wait to order another! #loveee
Heather L.
I would LOVE to try this!!! Where can I point it at an actual store?
Bee J.
Maineville , OH
How pigmented are these shades?
Leah H.
Coventry, West Midlands
Where would I find this palette in the UK?
Estefany P.
Miami fl 33191-1501, FL
VE-1115240 INDIRA GAGO V.
Medley, FL
La nude palette es mi obsesión 😹😹😹