BOBBI BROWN Navy And Nude Palette uploaded by Bethan M.BOBBI BROWN Navy And Nude Palette uploaded by Keri M.

BY BOBBI BROWN

A nude eye with a shot of navy liner is the epitome of cool for summer and beyond. Bobbi Brown's latest palette is packed with eight skin tone-inspired shadows, including sparkle, shimmer and metallic shades, plus the perfect hue of inky blue (that doubles as an eyeliner). The shades come in a double-decker compact with a marbleized look in cobalt and black.

Shades include:

- Ivory: A creamy white.

- Cement: A grey beige.

- Blazing Star: A pale beige sparkle.

- Beige Shimmer Wash: A shimmery nude.

- Twilight Pink Metallic: A light golden pink.

- Naked: A warm nude.

- Slate: A medium grey.

- Rich Navy: A deep royal blue.

Haley G.
Columbus, GA
Love this palette! Shades are true to color! very blendable, day and night shades in palette, found mine at sephora :)
Katie L.
Love this neutral pallet. It is the perfect everyday colors & is also easily able to be made to work for a night out.
RiL C.
S San Fran, CA
I used to love this pallete but its hard to find it now on my favorite store. I wish my fav store restock this soon.
Stacey V.
These colors are very pigmented and love theses colors!! I also love this brand it's amazing an definitely recommend!
Kelli L.
I love this palette! It has all of the perfect shades for every occasion! Beautiful pigment and smooth application
linette m.
Laredo, TX
Amazing eye shadow pallet! Perfect colors. This pallet is great for a natural eye makeup look. Looks wonderful.
Some of the best eye shadow palette that I have ever used. I highly recommend it. I love the variety of colors.
Erica D.
Perfect for every skin tone and eye color. Love the PPP of blue for those deep tones and added dimensionz
Wendy G.
I would buy this so much but I can no longer find it ! I need this in my life I ran out on prom night !!!
Aaliyah B.
Racine, WI
I love it I can only do my eyes my eyes my eyes with darker colors and nude colors and this is perfect
Heather L.
I would LOVE to try this!!! Where can I point it at an actual store?
Bee J.
Maineville, OH
How pigmented are these shades?
Leah H.
Coventry, West Midlands
Where would I find this palette in the UK?
Estefany P.
VE-1115240 INDIRA GAGO V.
Medley, FL
La nude palette es mi obsesión 😹😹😹