Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette uploaded by Keri M.Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette uploaded by Bethan M.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Sara P.
Medley, FL
It is super good to perfect your makeup, and you can use for any type of skin as it provides a great just, i recommend it with the closed eyes
Jeanne P.
Henderson, NC
Beautiful!!! Amazing pigmentation. I solely bought this because of the great reviews it had on here and it's a must have in your makeup bag.
Bridgette B.
I personally don't own this palette but I use my sister's all the time! The shadows are great for everyday use and they last a long time!!
Trinity H.
So glad I decided to try this palette! Great for all day wear without rubbing or smudging and great pigment in the colors! Must Have!
Maria A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Omg this palette i have this palette and i love it soo much i would totally recommend it last for so long and it blends beautifully
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
I've never personally used this this product but it's deffinitly on my wish list! It has the perfect nude color and shimmers!!
Jenni D.
Sugar Land, TX
This palette is so cute yet so simple! I love the understated shimmery neutrals! The colors are so pretty and last all day
Cony P.
Freeport, Ny
I love it i got it because it had good reviews and i sure recommended to people to get couldn't go wrong with this color
Haley G.
Columbus , GA
Love this palette! Shades are true to color! very blendable, day and night shades in palette, found mine at sephora :)
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
The colors are really pretty and do blend well. They go with any outfit and have good staying power. I recommend these.
Heather L.
I would LOVE to try this!!! Where can I point it at an actual store?
Bee J.
Maineville , OH
How pigmented are these shades?
Leah H.
Coventry, West Midlands
Where would I find this palette in the UK?
Estefany P.
Miami fl 33191-1501, FL
VE-1115240 INDIRA GAGO V.
Medley, FL
La nude palette es mi obsesión 😹😹😹