Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette uploaded by Keri M.Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette uploaded by Bethan M.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Olamide O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this nude palette for natural everyday makeup.. It isnt too pricey and has a nice pigmentation
Brenda A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is amazing! Love this palette! Love it!!! The colors are so pretty and the are really pigmented!
Ali M.
A great palette for everyday use. They have great earth toned colors. Not chalky and very pigmented
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
I want this I love nude palette they are like my favorite palettes ever!!!! Great brand also.
Rachel B.
Modesto, CA
I love this palette!! It has so many nude colors and shimmer ones. And is very pigmented
Geral N.
Bobbie siempre es una de las marcas numero 1 seguro esta paleta no será la excepción
Iris P.
Estos colores son bello! Yo Feliz con estan paleta,va con todo.super Buena!
Andy L.
Favorite palette to use. Navy and nudes are the only colors I use. They're very pigmented, it pops on your eyelids. It is the most affordable and long lasting eyeshadow I've used.
Tiffany F.
Lexington, KY
I love Bobbi Brown eyeshadows! They usually provide the perfect wash of color without being overpowering. This palette has amazing neutral colors, and the navy provides a perfect foil for the lighter shades!
Jaclyn C.
Weatogue, CT
This palette is perfect for just about any skin tone. It's neutral and natural. You can use this for a professional look during the day and bring it with you to glam and create a smokey eye at night. It's long lasting and blends perfectly into my skin. It's a must have!
Heather L.
I would LOVE to try this!!! Where can I point it at an actual store?
Bee J.
Maineville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented are these shades?
Leah H.
Coventry, West Midlands
Where would I find this palette in the UK?
Estefany P.
Miami fl 33191-1501, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
VE-1115240 INDIRA GAGO V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
La nude palette es mi obsesión 😹😹😹