BOBBI BROWN Navy And Nude Palette uploaded by Bethan M.BOBBI BROWN Navy And Nude Palette uploaded by Keri M.

BY BOBBI BROWN

A nude eye with a shot of navy liner is the epitome of cool for summer and beyond. Bobbi Brown's latest palette is packed with eight skin tone-inspired shadows, including sparkle, shimmer and metallic shades, plus the perfect hue of inky blue (that doubles as an eyeliner). The shades come in a double-decker compact with a marbleized look in cobalt and black.

Shades include:

- Ivory: A creamy white.

- Cement: A grey beige.

- Blazing Star: A pale beige sparkle.

- Beige Shimmer Wash: A shimmery nude.

- Twilight Pink Metallic: A light golden pink.

- Naked: A warm nude.

- Slate: A medium grey.

- Rich Navy: A deep royal blue.

Fatima G.
Bobbi Brown palette es muy conveniente para aquellas personas que no quieren demasiado maquillaje si no algo que se vea natural. Esta paleta con sus colores lo hace posible.😊
desirea c.
Brownsville, PA
Everything about this eve shadow is great. I love the colors I am very big on the nude colors. It goes on smooth and lasts forever. This pallets is perfect for everyday wear and you can add the navy if you want a pop of color.
Tiffany F.
Lexington, KY
I love Bobbi Brown eyeshadows! They usually provide the perfect wash of color without being overpowering. This palette has amazing neutral colors, and the navy provides a perfect foil for the lighter shades!
Jaclyn C.
Weatogue, CT
This palette is perfect for just about any skin tone. It's neutral and natural. You can use this for a professional look during the day and bring it with you to glam and create a smokey eye at night. It's long lasting and blends perfectly into my skin. It's a must have!
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Perfect for every skin tone. You can use natural nudes for a more professional look & the shimmery nudes for a night out with the girls. I personally love it, it goes well with my red hair!
vannesa r.
BobbI brown has the best line for eye creams and shadows in my oppion. I love love there eyeshadow pallets if u would like to check them out check them out at your local ulta or sephora
Rashi A.
Sanford , FL
This is such a universally flaterring palette that its not only good for a self purchase but also a very nice gift for any makeup lover.The pigmentation and colors are awesome.
Shakeevia C.
Opa Locka, FL
This palette is great if you want a neutral makeup type. The colors go well for everyday basic makeup and if you blend them well they could be used for nightlife makeup also.
Sam S.
I love this palette it's perfect for creating a day or evening look. I have olive skin tone and I love the way it looks on me. I think it would look great on all skin types.
Rikki S.
Love this palette! The colors blend so good and it's affordable for the product it's worth it. These colors look good with mutiple skin tones, I love that!
Heather L.
I would LOVE to try this!!! Where can I point it at an actual store?
Bee J.
Maineville, OH
How pigmented are these shades?
Leah H.
Coventry, West Midlands
Where would I find this palette in the UK?
Estefany P.
VE-1115240 INDIRA GAGO V.
Medley, FL
La nude palette es mi obsesión 😹😹😹