Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette uploaded by Keri M.Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette uploaded by Bethan M.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these colors, they're so pretty and work great. It makes my eyelids look great and lasts long. It met my expectations and no room for improvement.
Sara P.
Medley, FL
It is super good to perfect your makeup, and you can use for any type of skin as it provides a great just, i recommend it with the closed eyes
Haley G.
Columbus , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette! Shades are true to color! very blendable, day and night shades in palette, found mine at sephora :)
Stacey V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These colors are very pigmented and love theses colors!! I also love this brand it's amazing an definitely recommend!
RiL C.
S San Fran, CA
I used to love this pallete but its hard to find it now on my favorite store. I wish my fav store restock this soon.
Kelli L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette! It has all of the perfect shades for every occasion! Beautiful pigment and smooth application
Wendy G.
I would buy this so much but I can no longer find it ! I need this in my life I ran out on prom night !!!
Vianey D.
I would love to try this palette the colors look great and ive heard great reviews from several people
Gàbii Z.
Essa paleta e maravilhosa amei esse produto qria muito ganhar muito mesmo prace ser de uma marca otima
Aaliyah B.
Racine, WI
I love it I can only do my eyes my eyes my eyes with darker colors and nude colors and this is perfect
Heather L.
I would LOVE to try this!!! Where can I point it at an actual store?
Bee J.
Maineville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented are these shades?
Leah H.
Coventry, West Midlands
Where would I find this palette in the UK?
Estefany P.
Miami, Fl 33191-1501, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
VE-1115240 INDIRA GAGO V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
La nude palette es mi obsesión 😹😹😹