Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette uploaded by Keri M.Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette uploaded by Bethan M.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Lydia W.
Vernon
I love this palette! Keep in mind that these are mostly neutrals so don't expect too much pigment. You may have to layer on the shadow more than you are used to doing. That being said, they are beautiful and blend easily together to create different looks. The shimmer shadow is not overbearing - very elegant and classy.
Gia P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this palette! I am all for neutral colors, and the pigmentation is really good for neutrals. I use them all for my transitions shades. The eyes shadows are really creamy and are build-able. They are definitely not affordable so prepare to spend a lot of money. But i do think they are worth it,
desirea c.
Brownsville, PA
Everything about this eve shadow is great. I love the colors I am very big on the nude colors. It goes on smooth and lasts forever. This pallets is perfect for everyday wear and you can add the navy if you want a pop of color.
Lora S.
Absolutely love this pallet. The Navy and nude colors are absolutely beautiful for a every day look and it definitely met my expectations. It's an expensive palette but I think it's worth it. I would definitely recommend.
Brooke R.
The colors in this palette I honestly believe would look gorgeous on anyone! They blend so smoothly ( it's Bobbi Brown I mean come on now), they stay all day, they don't crease. I would totally recommend it!
Gris R.
No he tratado esta palleta, pero me encantaria hacerlo, los lipstick de Bobby Brown se sienten muy rico en los labios y el color en tu boca dura mucho tiempo, creo que las sombras son de la misma calidad!!
Maria M.
Weston, Florida
This is an amazing palette, It's a good purchase because you use for make-up day or night.. It's beautiful and very pigmented, It's lond lasting.. I love it... 100% recommend.. You can buy in sephora
Katie N.
Cypress, TX
Bobbi brown makes the best makeup! I have brown yes as these colors work great with my eye color and skin tone which is medium/tan. I would highly recommend. The color last and doesn't crease.
Fatima G.
Bobbi Brown palette es muy conveniente para aquellas personas que no quieren demasiado maquillaje si no algo que se vea natural. Esta paleta con sus colores lo hace posible.😊
Rikki S.
Love this palette! The colors blend so good and it's affordable for the product it's worth it. These colors look good with mutiple skin tones, I love that!
Heather L.
I would LOVE to try this!!! Where can I point it at an actual store?
Bee J.
Maineville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented are these shades?
Leah H.
Coventry, West Midlands
Where would I find this palette in the UK?
Estefany P.
Miami fl 33191-1501, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
VE-1115240 INDIRA GAGO V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
La nude palette es mi obsesión 😹😹😹