BOBBI BROWN Navy And Nude Palette uploaded by Bethan M.BOBBI BROWN Navy And Nude Palette uploaded by Keri M.

BY BOBBI BROWN

A nude eye with a shot of navy liner is the epitome of cool for summer and beyond. Bobbi Brown's latest palette is packed with eight skin tone-inspired shadows, including sparkle, shimmer and metallic shades, plus the perfect hue of inky blue (that doubles as an eyeliner). The shades come in a double-decker compact with a marbleized look in cobalt and black.

Shades include:

- Ivory: A creamy white.

- Cement: A grey beige.

- Blazing Star: A pale beige sparkle.

- Beige Shimmer Wash: A shimmery nude.

- Twilight Pink Metallic: A light golden pink.

- Naked: A warm nude.

- Slate: A medium grey.

- Rich Navy: A deep royal blue.

Erin C.
The packaging on this is superb and super cool. The bottom drawer of colors pulls out and it just feels so much more luxurious. The shades are great neutrals and I really enjoy the pop of navy which I didn't think I'd use but it's ending up being one of my favorite shades.
Alexa M.
Bobbi Brown has some of the best eyeshadow out there. Mattes are very hard to formulate and theirs aren't patchy which is pretty hard to come by. I love their shimmers as well because they're not too glittery.
Lydia W.
Vernon
I love this palette! Keep in mind that these are mostly neutrals so don't expect too much pigment. You may have to layer on the shadow more than you are used to doing. That being said, they are beautiful and blend easily together to create different looks. The shimmer shadow is not overbearing - very elegant and classy.
Gia P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this palette! I am all for neutral colors, and the pigmentation is really good for neutrals. I use them all for my transitions shades. The eyes shadows are really creamy and are build-able. They are definitely not affordable so prepare to spend a lot of money. But i do think they are worth it,
Brooke R.
The colors in this palette I honestly believe would look gorgeous on anyone! They blend so smoothly ( it's Bobbi Brown I mean come on now), they stay all day, they don't crease. I would totally recommend it!
Gris R.
No he tratado esta palleta, pero me encantaria hacerlo, los lipstick de Bobby Brown se sienten muy rico en los labios y el color en tu boca dura mucho tiempo, creo que las sombras son de la misma calidad!!
Maria M.
Weston, Florida
This is an amazing palette, It's a good purchase because you use for make-up day or night.. It's beautiful and very pigmented, It's lond lasting.. I love it... 100% recommend.. You can buy in sephora
Katie N.
Cypress , TX
Bobbi brown makes the best makeup! I have brown yes as these colors work great with my eye color and skin tone which is medium/tan. I would highly recommend. The color last and doesn't crease.
Lora S.
Absolutely love this pallet. The Navy and nude colors are absolutely beautiful for a every day look and it definitely met my expectations. It's an expensive palette but I think it's worth it. I would definitely recommend.
Andy L.
Favorite palette to use. Navy and nudes are the only colors I use. They're very pigmented, it pops on your eyelids. It is the most affordable and long lasting eyeshadow I've used.
Heather L.
I would LOVE to try this!!! Where can I point it at an actual store?
Bee J.
Maineville, OH
How pigmented are these shades?
Leah H.
Coventry, West Midlands
Where would I find this palette in the UK?
Estefany P.
VE-1115240 INDIRA GAGO V.
Medley, FL
La nude palette es mi obsesión 😹😹😹