Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette uploaded by Keri M.Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette uploaded by Bethan M.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Alexa M.
Bobbi Brown has some of the best eyeshadow out there. Mattes are very hard to formulate and theirs aren't patchy which is pretty hard to come by. I love their shimmers as well because they're not too glittery.
Lydia W.
Vernon
I love this palette! Keep in mind that these are mostly neutrals so don't expect too much pigment. You may have to layer on the shadow more than you are used to doing. That being said, they are beautiful and blend easily together to create different looks. The shimmer shadow is not overbearing - very elegant and classy.
Gia P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this palette! I am all for neutral colors, and the pigmentation is really good for neutrals. I use them all for my transitions shades. The eyes shadows are really creamy and are build-able. They are definitely not affordable so prepare to spend a lot of money. But i do think they are worth it,
Brooke R.
The colors in this palette I honestly believe would look gorgeous on anyone! They blend so smoothly ( it's Bobbi Brown I mean come on now), they stay all day, they don't crease. I would totally recommend it!
Gris R.
No he tratado esta palleta, pero me encantaria hacerlo, los lipstick de Bobby Brown se sienten muy rico en los labios y el color en tu boca dura mucho tiempo, creo que las sombras son de la misma calidad!!
Maria M.
Weston, Florida
This is an amazing palette, It's a good purchase because you use for make-up day or night.. It's beautiful and very pigmented, It's lond lasting.. I love it... 100% recommend.. You can buy in sephora
Katie N.
Cypress , TX
Bobbi brown makes the best makeup! I have brown yes as these colors work great with my eye color and skin tone which is medium/tan. I would highly recommend. The color last and doesn't crease.
Lora S.
Absolutely love this pallet. The Navy and nude colors are absolutely beautiful for a every day look and it definitely met my expectations. It's an expensive palette but I think it's worth it. I would definitely recommend.
Andy L.
Favorite palette to use. Navy and nudes are the only colors I use. They're very pigmented, it pops on your eyelids. It is the most affordable and long lasting eyeshadow I've used.
Fatima G.
Bobbi Brown palette es muy conveniente para aquellas personas que no quieren demasiado maquillaje si no algo que se vea natural. Esta paleta con sus colores lo hace posible.😊
Heather L.
I would LOVE to try this!!! Where can I point it at an actual store?
Bee J.
Maineville , OH
How pigmented are these shades?
Leah H.
Coventry, West Midlands
Where would I find this palette in the UK?
Estefany P.
Miami fl 33191-1501, FL
VE-1115240 INDIRA GAGO V.
Medley, FL
La nude palette es mi obsesión 😹😹😹